[Product]  B-77 BeyLogger Plus

This is really interesting since it means that TAKARA-TOMY is not abandoning the idea. BeyLoggers are now rather rare in Japan, so it is nice to see it re-released in a way. In March 2017.
:'( Why did Hasbro have to abandon the idea?!  :'(  Do they think that the target audience is too dumb to handle it? Do they not feel like going through the trouble of storing all that information? Are they not willing to spend enough money to keep the servers up? ARE WE NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR THEM?!? I so wish the BeyCloud was a world wide thing; BeyLoggers in every country with Beyblade, the ability to set your own language on the app, a worldwide BeyPoint system, etc. I guess the difference in Beys between Takara Tomy and Hasbro complicate things, but why do they have to take this from us?! :'( :'( :'(  The Hasbro app doesn't even have online capabilities yet.
(Jan. 04, 2017  5:47 AM)NinjaBeyMaster Wrote: Crying Why did Hasbro have to abandon the idea?!  Crying  Do they think that the target audience is too dumb to handle it? Do they not feel like going through the trouble of storing all that information? Are they not willing to spend enough money to keep the servers up? ARE WE NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR THEM?!? I so wish the BeyCloud was a world wide thing; BeyLoggers in every country with Beyblade, the ability to set your own language on the app. I guess the difference in Beys between Takara Tomy and Hasbro complicate things, but why do they have to take this from us?! Crying Crying Crying  The Hasbro app doesn't even have online capabilities yet.

Well I'm pretty sure Hasbro isn't going to make Beyterminals
(Jan. 04, 2017  5:50 AM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: Well I'm pretty sure Hasbro isn't going to make Beyterminals

*Sigh* If only Beyblade was as big here as it is in Japan...
Even without BeyTerminals, Hasbro could easily make a BeyLogger for all the other features. The BeyCloud is a very smart move by TAKARA-TOMY and if Hasbro never imports it, then you can bet that it was simply due to them wanting to save more money by cutting down on that. Sure, the idea of sending a prize Beyblade to anyone worldwide might be unfeasible entirely, but the BeyCloud could still work without the promise of a prize anyway. TAKARA-TOMY even clearly planned since day 1 for the BeyCloud to be worldwide... So yes, you have every reason to be disappointed.
I wonder if this means they will have new features.

personally I'd like to see them add a digital "power meter" on the logger. That way you don't have to plug it in all the time to see how powerful your launch is.
just asking is it is the same beylogger as before or it is new upgraded or something?
(Jan. 21, 2017  10:29 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: just asking is it is the same beylogger as before or it is new upgraded or something?

It's not officially confirmed whether it's going to be a re release or an upgraded version
[Image: 4904810874843.jpg]

Litterally the only difference is the shape, that it is now cordless, and the fact that it connects to the Nintendo 3DS now hah.

It is officially called BeyLogger Plus.
The lack of a cord makes me think they're going to do Bluetooth connection? Or maybe it only works for 3DS and I'm wishing for too much

Beyblade amiibo confirmed Tongue_out
Beylogger become codeless and you can use it on 3DS.
Huh, I'll might pick this up. TBH I was expecting something more to this upgraded Beylogger, but it looks cool.
(Mar. 14, 2017  4:11 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Litterally the only difference is the shape, and the fact that it connects to the Nintendo 3DS now hah.

It is officially called BeyLogger Plus.

Makes me glad I got an original BeyLogger instead of waiting for the new one, haha.
Oh, that's an interesting BeyLogger! I really hope it's Bluetooth. Thanks, Kai-V!
Oh wow looks a bit better
I love the new Beylogger but it will only be compatible with the Japanese 3DS?

what if i don't have a 3DS? so many questions

Bluetooth would be amazing and I hope the app is still compatible with it though.
I think this may answer the phone compatablity questions :p

https://twitter.com/drigershf/status/841679935429210112
(Mar. 14, 2017  8:40 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: I think this may answer the phone compatablity questions :p

https://twitter.com/drigershf/status/841679935429210112
We knew that it was cordless though. That image does not really give more information that was not known already, hence why I did not post it.
I have to tell you sad news about Beylogger+.
If you buy it now, it will not work on smart phone until end of April.
But It's very popular item and wait until April. I'm sure, It's already out of stock then.
If you want you should buy it now but, until end of April you can't use.
[Image: e40XhXJ.jpg]
So they release a product which doesn't even work yet? What a garbage fire.

Thanks for letting us know, Marutti.
Yes, the Master Bladers had to tweet TAKARA-TOMY's assistance phone number and stores had to add notices on the BeyLogger Plus boxes to warn customers that the application would only be updated in April (and that each person was only allowed to buy one). This whole situation is ridiculous.
Keeping this thread alive, (since I can't find this [to lazy to look] anywhere else) I checked on my tablet the other week, and I could not find the app. Any ideas/answers as to the mysterious (least to me) disappearance of the TT Beyblade app?
(Jan. 03, 2018  4:48 AM)IceCreeper909 Wrote: Keeping this thread alive, (since I can't find this [to lazy to look] anywhere else) I checked on my tablet the other week, and I could not find the app. Any ideas/answers as to the mysterious (least to me) disappearance of the TT Beyblade app?

It's now region locked to Japan only. Unless you have a Japanese App Store account or can download the APK for it, you won't be able to download it.