[Product]  B-74 Starter Kreis Satan 2Glaive Lp

http://s.ameblo.jp/egnat/image-122554317...82671.html

The Lp Driver stands for Loop.

Apparently this gets released on March 18th along with God Valkyrie and Blaze Ragnaruk, for 1404 yen.
Ah so one of the renders we saw WASN'T Legend Spriggan. I've seen the site and there's so many reveals, it's awesome.

Thanks Marutti and Kai-V.

Now wait, why doesn't Satan have a 6 disk lol?
Here is the image from the site:

[Image: Christ_Satan_sneakpeek1.jpg]

Since its owner  is called Chisco (pronounced shisco), it is actually a lot more likely now that we have a Christ Satan on our hands, instead of Kreis hah.

This was indeed the leaked Beyblade design that had rollers, instead of Legend Spriggan.

Reposting the picture from last time showing the bottom of the Beyblade clearly:

[Image: LegendSpriggan_2_BeybladeBurst.jpg]
holy plot twist, batman

I'm legit surprised this isn't Spriggan, but I guess that means we can look forward to Legend Spriggan popping up later. Perhaps it's the April or July starter?

(also, not to get too off topic, but I have a feeling Chisco will hijack Shu's spot in terms of plot relevance in the anime, kinda like Masamune did to everyone else. But again, this is entirely off topic Tongue_out)
Actually scratch that about the owner's name: I just remembered that si is pronounced shi in Japanese, and that the character names refer to the second part of the Beyblade name, in this case Cisco and Satan. Therefore, it could still be Kreis Satan and not Christ Satan hah.
Thanks for sharing, Kai-V!

I'm glad to see that the green haired character which we saw in the original cast image is actually appearing, and he seems to yield a significant role!

Outside of the anime and manga though, it's cool to see that the under disk or whatever we call the plastic under the disk are seemingly interchangeable, and it'll be exciting to see how different combinations of this and different disks could perform!

Not much else to say except that I thought it was a Legend Spriggan, haha.
(Mar. 11, 2017  4:14 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: Wait, is it Kreis or Christ?

Unknown for now. The direct romaji is kuraisu, which could honestly go either way. The name has not been written in English anywhere yet by an official source.
(Mar. 11, 2017  4:21 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Unknown for now. The direct romaji is kuraisu, which could honestly go either way. The name has not been written in English anywhere yet by an official source.

Since there seems to be a part called "Flügel" on Ragnaruk, "Kreis" would fit the pattern because it's German, too. (means "circle")
(Mar. 11, 2017  6:09 PM)Homax Wrote: Since there seems to be a part called "Flügel" on Ragnaruk, "Kreis" would fit the pattern because it's German, too. (means "circle")

Yes, but at the same time, this is sort of too much German use all of a sudden hah.
(Mar. 11, 2017  6:16 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Yes, but at the same time, this is sort of too much German use all of a sudden hah.

For me as a German it makes the names weird because these are really unspectacular every day words, haha.. It probably was the same for you with previous Burst parts, wasn't it? Or maybe I just like German less than English...

Also... "Christ Satan Grave"? Hasbro will love that name, because it won't offend any conservative americans :D
A disk called 2Grave and a layer called Christ Satan ? Damn, can't wait to see the western adaptation.

Thanks for the news Kai-V, I doubt anybody here would check all those obscure websites in the hope of finding informations like you've been doing since the last years. It's truly appreciated.
Thank you for the info Kai-V. Loop looks like it will be fun.

And the name is definitely the most controversial one I've seem in a while hah. (I'M not offended though)
Wow, this is some awesome news!
Looks like you can deattach the colored plastic from the disk
Almost mistaken this for Killer Deathscyther lol

Thanks for the news Kai-V
(Mar. 11, 2017  6:22 PM)Homax Wrote: For me as a German it makes the names weird because these are really unspectacular every day words, haha.. It probably was the same for you with previous Burst parts, wasn't it? Or maybe I just like German less than English...

Also... "Christ Satan Grave"? Hasbro will love that name, because it won't offend any conservative americans Grin

cable news segment about beyblade being satanic incoming Tongue_out
First pokemon, animal crossing, club penguin, nintendo ds, animal jam and now the news is going to try to ruin beyblade...
(Mar. 12, 2017  12:26 AM)Sunburnninja Wrote: First pokemon, animal crossing, club penguin, nintendo ds, animal jam and now the news is going to try to ruin beyblade...

You play at Club Penguin ?! Me too ! O_O
(Mar. 12, 2017  1:44 AM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: You play at Club Penguin ?! Me too ! O_O

I did until it said it was going to shutdown, but on topic my money that im getting on my birthday is going to these beys
(Mar. 11, 2017  6:28 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: A disk called 2Grave and a layer called Christ Satan ? Damn, can't wait to see the western adaptation.

Thanks for the news Kai-V, I doubt anybody here would check all those obscure websites in the hope of finding informations like you've been doing since the last years. It's truly appreciated.

The Western adaptation be like "fluffy bunny f2" or something like that lol.

About the bey and the owner. Have a feeling he will be the main squeeze of the second season and probably gives even lui a run for his money judging from the beys name alone that is.
Well, Christ Satan? Lol it's seriously weird name lol. Why even TT think this kind of name will make people buy it lol.

Well wasn't focus audience was 7-11 year old? How disk with such a name could be good for a Younger Audience focused Series lol

Loop sounds decent lol
(Mar. 12, 2017  9:04 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: Well, Christ Satan? Lol it's seriously weird name lol. Why even TT think this kind of name will make people buy it lol.

Well wasn't focus audience was 7-11 year old? How disk with such a name could be good for a Younger Audience focused Series lol

Loop sounds decent lol

That's why I think it's probably called "Kreis" and not "Christ" Grin
(Mar. 12, 2017  9:06 PM)Homax Wrote: That's why I think it's probably called "Kreis" and not "Christ" Grin

Kreis also makes more sense because of the wheels on the layer. Smile
(Mar. 12, 2017  9:04 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: Well, Christ Satan? Lol it's seriously weird name lol. Why even TT think this kind of name will make people buy it lol.

Loop sounds decent lol
Bakushin "Beelzeb"
"Diablo" Nemesis
"Genocide" Rex