[Product]  B-74 Starter Kreis Satan 2Glaive Lp

I just saw a guy broke his kreis satan.He broke one of the roller.I don't know how to share.Go check it out on a YouTube channel called "LIVE And LIFE".Not sure the name is correct.I am very sad and terribly shocked to see that.Kreis Satan was my favourite god layer so far.Darn.........!!!!!!!!!

Anyone who wants to see it quickly,tell your gmail account and I will send it
(Mar. 17, 2017  2:38 AM)Kai-V Wrote: -snip-
Wow... by the looks of the beys in the video, all of the new god beys seem really pathetic. Rb was pathetically slow, Blaze Ragnaruk was terrible at stamina, and I guess that's the only reason why Kreis Satan never even bursted... Completely disappointed.
(Mar. 18, 2017  12:29 PM)Bastillon Wrote: Wow... by the looks of the beys in the video, all of the new god beys seem really pathetic. Rb was pathetically slow, Blaze Ragnaruk was terrible at stamina, and I guess that's the only reason why Kreis Satan never even bursted... Completely disappointed.

Automatic mode change tips have always been terrible. Also the tip is small and not made of rubber so what did you expect exactly? Anyway the videos that come out at the start rarely show anything useful. Wait for testing before judgements.
(Mar. 18, 2017  11:42 AM)Aronno Wrote: I just saw a guy broke his kreis satan.He broke one of the roller.I don't know how to share.Go check it out on a YouTube channel called "LIVE And LIFE".Not sure the name is correct.I am very sad and terribly shocked to see that.Kreis Satan was my favourite god layer so far.Darn.........!!!!!!!!!

Anyone who wants to see it quickly,tell your gmail account and I will send it

You really could simply post the link of the video here hah. There it is:

Also a chip came off someone's Kreis Satan Layer:
[Image: C7LVa39U0AETX1X.jpg]
https://twitter.com/ydKgKF1Pb5KFyLp/stat...1198631936
(Mar. 18, 2017  6:47 AM)XYZ-Jaden Wrote: Wait, on the box is shows that G stands for "Glaive", as in, like, a sword, not "grave"
The boxalso says "Flame" instead of "Frame"  but it's still safe to assume the part was intended to be called "Glaive" though.
Well that is what happens when you have a language based on sound rather than meaning hah.
(Mar. 18, 2017  1:26 PM)Kai-V Wrote: You really could simply post the link of the video here hah. There it is:

How could kreis satan break so easily.How could the roller break!!!!
(Mar. 18, 2017  1:02 PM)Ultra Wrote: Automatic mode change tips have always been terrible. Also the tip is small and not made of rubber so what did you expect exactly? Anyway the videos that come out at the start rarely show anything useful. Wait for testing before judgements.

I've expected it to be, uh, made of rubber? Or at least a variant of a worn variable tip? F:D was passable in 4D because it was made of rubber and it's super wide, but I don't really see anything substantial here. Of course, I'd still purchase the beys to see for myself and test out combos that can "revive" these parts, then proceed to recommend them, but that's a red flag there for anyone who has a tight budget and may not want to waste a dime on anything not competitive.
I knew kreis Satan would suck at competitive. I was certain the only useful one from the new ones was god Valkyrie. And even then the layer is the only interesting bit. Kreis still has my favourite design so I'll buy it for collecting. Battling none of them seem worth it much.
(Mar. 18, 2017  1:27 PM)cosmicstriker Wrote: The boxalso says "Flame" instead of "Frame"  but it's still safe to assume the part was intended to be called "Glaive" though.

That one's a little more iffy, but I can conceivably see how these could actually be called "flames," as they're translucent energy-looking extensions to the actual disks. But history completely contradicts that so idk
(Mar. 18, 2017  3:30 PM)Yblader1 Wrote: I knew kreis Satan would suck at competitive. I was certain the only useful one from the new ones was god Valkyrie. And even then the layer is the only interesting bit. Kreis still has my favourite design so I'll buy it for collecting. Battling none of them seem worth it much.

Um uncustomised battle prove very little. Also it performed fine in the videos. GV will be more than likely be terrible. The bottom looks bad and as usual they've made the protrusions left facing when it spins right which almost certainly means it will mediocre for attack power. The only parts I have any hope for is the Ragnaruk layer and the layer on this and the disks since they're all over 21 grams so they might have some use.
(Mar. 18, 2017  1:26 PM)Kai-V Wrote: You really could simply post the link of the video here hah. There it is:

Seriously if anyone know japanese please tell me did that guy actually broke the layer?or something else?In the video there is no breaking on the place where the roller stays,then?
Satan is used a lot in Japan. In games and in toys. Satan doesn't protray the devil in Japan, because most Japanese are not Christian. Devils are used a lot in Japanese culture, but they don't carry the same weight they do in countries like America. Mostly because Japan doesn't take things as literally as Americans do.

Dang, that wheely sucks. 

Unless you have the Beyblade in hand or it's been around for a bit and tested I really don't see how anyone can come to a legitimate judgment as of yet. Unless you can practice, it's only theory. As for damages, are you sure they weren't caused by cross gen play?
I will never buy this beyblade for its name!
(Mar. 22, 2017  5:32 PM)Aoi Valt Wrote: I will never buy this beyblade for its name!

Okay now THAT is stoopid, you really shouldn't base a purchase on name, base it on performance and durability.
(Mar. 22, 2017  5:56 PM)Discord Blader Wrote: Okay now THAT is stoopid, you really shouldn't base a purchase on name, base it on performance and durability.

But in this case it is a pity!
(Mar. 22, 2017  6:01 PM)Aoi Valt Wrote: But in this case it is a pity!

It's a pity that people still don't get what religions really are.
You aren't going to Hell if you buy this toy... 

Thread derail imminent.
(Mar. 22, 2017  5:32 PM)Aoi Valt Wrote: I will never buy this beyblade for its name!

Dude, if you have to just call it something else, you shouldnt base your bey purchases on their names but on how good it's performance and durability is, and how much you like it's design and parts.
(Mar. 22, 2017  6:01 PM)Aoi Valt Wrote: But in this case it is a pity!

Don't take it to heart bud, I'm religious too but that don't mean the name of a toy throws me off. I mean in that sense we shouldn't be buying god Valkyrie either as it uses the name of god in it but its the name of a Japanese product, its not like the real satan is chilling in that bey waiting for u lol.
(Mar. 22, 2017  11:35 PM)Yblader1 Wrote: Don't take it to heart bud, I'm religious too but that don't mean the name of a toy throws me off. I mean in that sense we shouldn't be buying god Valkyrie either as it uses the name of god in it but its the name of a Japanese product, its not like the real satan is chilling in that bey waiting for u lol.

Yeah, you're right, and I still need to have a little chat about this bey's name with my mom, never thought I'd live to see the day when son teaches mom about religion. Lol. Also I laughed very hard picturing Satan just chilling on top of kreis Satan waiting for someone to pick up the bey, I might attempt to draw that, who knows?
Wait this isn't talking about Lucifer is it?
(Mar. 23, 2017  12:22 AM)Tsits-Traio Wrote: Wait this isn't talking about Lucifer is it?

na lol it ain't devil worshipping or something, just a simple top for collecting or battling with.
Lol ok I wasn't sure. I'm fine with beyblades and Pokemon i wasn't sure if they were going to surround beyblades around satan or something
Also is satan different in Japanese?