[Product]  B-73 New generation God Valkyrie.6V.Rb Starter

(Feb. 14, 2017  3:17 AM)boltoms Wrote: FREE SPINNING LAYER LIKE GALEON!

I so called this a while back! Hopefully it will happen!

to be honest they could easily work something out! burst beys do have potential especially when so many bladers have done the central disk with a plastics free spinning attack Ring (e.g gaia dragoon v free spinning ring on wyvern central jagged) looks really nice =)
Sorry for the double post, but if it ends up just being another epic fail like the dual layer system, eg just less stamina, more breaks, weak teeth, and more pretty over competivity, I'll keep my wallet shut.

It really just is a buzz kill imo. Dual Layers were unsuccessful to the point of where nearly every top tier is part of the single layer/ pregen series. It is really saddening imo.
(Feb. 14, 2017  5:12 AM)Sıon Wrote: Sorry for the double post, but if it ends up just being another epic fail like the dual layer system, eg just less stamina, more breaks, weak teeth, and more pretty over competivity, I'll keep my wallet shut.

It really just is a buzz kill imo. Dual Layers were unsuccessful to the point of where nearly every top tier is part of the single layer/ pregen series. It is really saddening imo.

actually not all Dual Layers were bad. Layers like D2, V2 and K2 are quite close to there "Predecessors" (if not better) and have there own advantages too (like V2 can beat Odin/Wyvern better, D2 is defencve monster for cost of some stamina and it can still destablize other layer and OS em. K2 has less stamina too but one of best defence). about teeths I don't think there teeth are as bad, infact Dual Layer's teeth wears much less.

BTW even if its Triple Layer thingy or something. there are still chance of that they could have metal. Like GV's smaller wings or that middle part.

Also BTW. Technically L2 is Triple Layer {clear plastic + coloured + metal dragons)
Sıon
(Feb. 14, 2017  5:12 AM)Sıon Wrote: Sorry for the double post, but if it ends up just being another epic fail like the dual layer system, eg just less stamina, more breaks, weak teeth, and more pretty over competivity, I'll keep my wallet shut.

The God Valkyrie doesn't really seem much to me and its like this New Generation of Burst or as to say the Tri Layer Series Maybe ( as what It seems from the photos ) is what we saw in Xeno Xcalibur ! It is pretty much going to be that well not saying it wont be more than that but it just seems the same to me. The Dual Layers most of them the durability is so bad and Specially Victory Valkyrie Whereas God Valkyrie seems a Modified Version of V2 to me. Till I really see how their Durability is and How they Perform then only it would be worth to get this or ofcourse if someone is collector and gonna follow the all hah !

Not really sure if gonna be the same in durability but just hoping if its any good competitively. For sure if they are going to do the same in whole of this new generation and also if its gonna be like the same like it was in Dual Layers in terms of Durability and Competitively  then I would for sure loose my leftover interest in Beyblade Burst if there's nothing new at all.
(Feb. 11, 2017  8:58 PM)Kai-V Wrote: What? It is almost exactly Victory Valkyrie with the stickers. The only different colour I see is the orange Driver or whatever that can be seen in the centre. 

Hnestly either there is no new system at all and this is litterally just a rehashed Victory Valkyrie, or God Valkyrie is not shown nearly enough right now. It does not even look to have pieces of metal on it, which is the least we expected after Lost Longinus.
Really, cus to me it looks like its black with gold stickers, and some white or silver blades that stick out from the black blades. Possibly metal. But it really doesnt seem too new
(Feb. 15, 2017  1:58 AM)Bladerguy2 Wrote: Really, cus to me it looks like its black with gold stickers, and some white or silver blades that stick out from the black blades. Possibly metal. But it really doesnt seem too new

It is definitely just blue with yellow stickers and some red highlights, exactly like Victory Valkyrie had. They just faded as much as possible since this is a "scoop", so they cannot show the full real thing yet. However, the colour scheme is really the same.
I looks to me like layer is made from two (probably) plastic parts but whole desing is made in such whay that is "blends" with metal disk underneath it. Something like Driger V2 where lower half (beybase) would be metal instead of plastic.  :)
That is the picture from the CoroCoro that was already posted, actually I think it was bigger than that too.

The God Valkyrie Layer is confirmed to have a gimmick. Therefore it is unlikely that all three of its layers are fixed, unless they consider that having one potentially all made of metal is a gimmick in itself... You never know with those Japanese hah.
Ooh, looks like there'll be something special coming. Will it be the mode change we've all been predicting or will it be a small gimmick that just adds extra charm to the series.
(Feb. 15, 2017  3:59 PM)Kai-V Wrote: That is the picture from the CoroCoro that was already posted, actually I think it was bigger than that too.

The God Valkyrie Layer is confirmed to have a gimmick. Therefore it is unlikely that all three of its layers are fixed, unless they consider that having one potentially all made of metal is a gimmick in itself... You never know with those Japanese hah.

Ahh that's interesting to know then hah ! Thanks for the information Kai ! I appreciate that a lot. It seems it would mode change like it was there in the 4D Series of Metal Fight Beyblade ( Not sure Just Pretending as everyone is haha ! )
Hot dam that pic gives almost the whole layer away. Now I can't wait to see Legend Spriggan, Blazing Ragnaruk, and Guardian Kerbeus eventually.
I hope intercompatability!!! We need that so badly in burst. We can use teethy parts with the best teeth with the best contact areas!!!
Way clearer images of the teasers in CoroCoro thanks to Leo Burst:

[Image: God_Valkyrie_teaser6.jpg]

[Image: God_Valkyrie_teaser7.jpg]

According to him, there is no mention of metal. However, there does seem to be some text about the technology used to create the parts.

To me, it really looks like the middle piece is a ring and that the top piece keeps it locked to the bottom. Is it free-spinning, who knows, but hopefully it can at least be flipped downwards. It does look like that ring part has notches near the top/right, so that might be what keeps it locked in place, which would mean no free-spinning or even gliding like Kreis from Metal Fight Beyblade.
(Feb. 13, 2017  1:37 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Well Lost Longinus basically outclasses everything except Dark Deathscyther now, so all other Layers are going to have to adjust otherwise they will all be outclassed upon release...

I think that statement is a bit too much of a sweeping generalization because it certainly doesn't auto-win against everything. That said, even Dark Deathscyther can be defeated depending on the set-up; I was testing D2SR vs. L2SX the other day with cadney and D2 was getting destroyed.

I do wish that they would only put metal on the Attack-based Layers because I feel like they are in need of the benefits it brings the most in Burst ... but I feel like all of the new releases will have metal, so we'll lose out on this nice weight difference we have between something like L2 and Stamina and Defense types right now.
(Feb. 15, 2017  8:58 PM)Kei Wrote: I think that statement is a bit too much of a sweeping generalization because it certainly doesn't auto-win against everything. That said, even Dark Deathscyther can be defeated depending on the set-up; I was testing D2SR vs. L2SX the other day with cadney and D2 was getting destroyed.

I do wish that they would only put metal on the Attack-based Layers because I feel like they are in need of the benefits it brings the most in Burst ... but I feel like all of the new releases will have metal, so we'll lose out on this nice weight difference we have between something like L2 and Stamina and Defense types right now.

Well that is not what everybody at the latest Montréal tournament would say hah. We litterally stayed after the Club Format event just to try every Layer we had brought.
This raises more questions than it answers. Is that not a bit chip?
(Feb. 15, 2017  9:17 PM)Beylon Wrote: This raises more questions than it answers. Is that not a bit chip?

It is too big. There does seem to be lines indicating flipping of that piece at the top, but I do not think there is an actual removable small centre piece or anything.
(Feb. 15, 2017  9:28 PM)Kai-V Wrote: It is too big. There does seem to be lines indicating flipping of that piece at the top, but I do not think there is an actual removable small centre piece or anything.

I think he means that the clear layer could be interchangeable between colored layers, simular to the dynamic between Bit Chips and Attack Rings, not in that they are the exact same thing. If I may quote a simular idea to what he's conveying that I posted a while back;

(Feb. 03, 2017  1:57 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: hey remember that one post i made about bits in burst, well here's a better one lol
(i can't preface things for the life of me lol)

Would a system like this be a good or bad advancement of Burst?
[Image: 7CisVf8.png]
[Image: Mo9Qfjb.png]
[Image: Ua8nVTr.png]

i mean technically this should be in my creations thread but eeeeeeeh
I SHALL CALL THIS V3 (We had V, V2 now V3!!!) unless if layer is customisable then i dont know what  to call it.
(Feb. 15, 2017  11:45 PM)V2KX Wrote: I SHALL CALL THIS V3 (We had V, V2 now V3!!!) unless if layer is customisable then i dont know what  to call it.

You cannot call it "V3", because Victory Valkyrie was called "V2" only because it had two Vs. This is God Valkyrie, so the only way it can be abbreviated is GV, not VVV...

Also, I would not really imagine that the God Valkyrie Layer's top piece could be interchangeable with any other Layer's. It just sounds too farfetched for what we have seen in the Burst system so far.
(Feb. 15, 2017  11:54 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Also, I would not really imagine that the God Valkyrie Layer's top piece could be interchangeable with any other Layer's. It just sounds too farfetched for what we have seen in the Burst system so far.

Agreed. I mean this bit:

[Image: 2wlzr0k.png]
I think we may be seeing the Driver in that picture though, that is the issue.