[Product]  B-73 New generation God Valkyrie.6V.Rb Starter

So finally we get a peak. It looks pretty darn cool for what we can see so far.
(Feb. 11, 2017  5:12 PM)Bladerguy2 Wrote: The color scheme is very interesting. Much different than V2

What? It is almost exactly Victory Valkyrie with the stickers. The only different colour I see is the orange Driver or whatever that can be seen in the centre. 

Hnestly either there is no new system at all and this is litterally just a rehashed Victory Valkyrie, or God Valkyrie is not shown nearly enough right now. It does not even look to have pieces of metal on it, which is the least we expected after Lost Longinus.
Maybe, this could have mode change?
If you look at God Valkyrie's top left wing you can see a clear part protruding as well as a solid color part protruding. But, the clear part is connected to the clear ring that extends all around the whole bey. Could this be mode change, where the clear or solid color part could move when a click would administer?
This is pure speculation but it's worth a shot
(Feb. 11, 2017  8:58 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Hnestly either there is no new system at all and this is litterally just a rehashed Victory Valkyrie, or God Valkyrie is not shown nearly enough right now. It does not even look to have pieces of metal on it, which is the least we expected after Lost Longinus.

I agree with this and with Mage; if there's no metal, we'll see a gimmick.
Yeah hard to tell from what little we have been teased, but GV looks almost identical to V2 in terms of the outer layer design. All that's really changed from what I see is the headpiece is centered and there are two blades on each wing. Hopefully this means mode change, otherwise, looks like we are just in for another series of dual layers. HOPEFULLY THEY DONT BREAK LOL
A new gimmick or even something like a sub attack ring would be nice. I feel like metal in the layer is something for Lost Longinus only. I don't know why we would want metal in all layers. I prefer some new designs and gimmicks than a boring piece of metal. I mean, L2 is fine, because it's its thing, having the metal dragon heads and all. It's cool. Not sure if I'd want metal in other layers besides L2 and those little metal balls in Z2, tbh.
I can't really see the preview of God Valkyrie clearly but cool color scheme! I'm pretty hyped either way. :p
Metal Masters didn't have any new gimmicks, so I wouldn't expect that much.

(Feb. 11, 2017  10:49 PM)Oi Shinji Wrote: Metal Masters didn't have any new gimmicks, so I wouldn't expect that much.

Well we can't say that for sure. Throughout the burst series there have been the big gimmicks (Burst mechanism and dual layers) but there are also the small gimmicks (Metal balls Z2, free spinning ring J2, Variable driver)
I can't say if they'll release a major gimmick but I can say that Burst is something entirely new. It probably won't follow the old gen's pattern as people find more and more ideas when seeing the great sucess of the series. So, the New Generation Bursts may have a major gimmick or not; only time will tell.
So, one can only hope there's any metal elements involved in Layer? After L2 I thought it would be pretty much given. Ugh, fingers crossed.
This could be wishful thinking, but that clear section seems to be almost entirely separate from the colored section, which could mean we still have hope for interchangeable layer parts

Also I spy a little orange peeking out from under the blue section, could this be a colored disk? or maybe a third section of the layer?
I JUST NOTICED
If you look at the center of the layer you can see an orange-ish plastic part that seems to be a bit low and extends throughout the layer. Right under the yellow bottom left wing/wings (with the yellow sticker on) you can see the same orange-ish colored plastic slightly showing, this is also true for the other wing/wings on the right. The disk itself is not colored because we can see(from around the top right and bottom left) that it is normal metal, so this is either God Valkyrie's new Driver or it could mean TRIPLE LAYERS. This extra layer of plastic could be stationary or it may also be part of a new mode change system I talked about, or it could be a special Driver that extends and connects with most of the layer. What are your thoughts on this? Please let me know if you agree or disagree that this could be something gimmicky and if it could mean a whole new level of strategy is coming(cause mode change).

http://imgur.com/6plVHJ5
I'm guessing that the most likely explanation is a magnum/jerk/polish esque disk, but we can all hope
If you look carefully, it looks like it's not proportional. The wing on the bottom is way far apart from the other wings. Look really close. Maybe it's to throw it off balance or something?..
Would love to know why TT loves putting left facing protrusions on beyblades that are right spin.
(Feb. 12, 2017  9:33 AM)Mage Wrote: I JUST NOTICED
If you look at the center of the layer you can see an orange-ish plastic part that seems to be a bit low and extends throughout the layer. Right under the yellow bottom left wing/wings (with the yellow sticker on) you can see the same orange-ish colored plastic slightly showing, this is also true for the other wing/wings on the right. The disk itself is not colored because we can see(from around the top right and bottom left) that it is normal metal, so this is either God Valkyrie's new Driver or it could mean TRIPLE LAYERS. This extra layer of plastic could be stationary or it may also be part of a new mode change system I talked about, or it could be a special Driver that extends and connects with most of the layer. What are your thoughts on this? Please let me know if you agree or disagree that this could be something gimmicky and if it could mean a whole new level of strategy is coming(cause mode change).

http://imgur.com/6plVHJ5

It could be that as it does look like it, but if that third layer barely protrudes or makes anything go too high or too low, then it would not really be useful. Plus, we saw what adding one more protruding layer did before: a ton of breaks hah. Hopefully TAKARA-TOMY actually tested things.
are there any more corocoro issues coming out this month, that might have information on god valkyrie?
(Feb. 12, 2017  4:32 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote: are there any more corocoro issues coming out this month, that might have information on god valkyrie?

Well there are two more sub-series of CoroCoro coming out in February, one in a week and the other in two weeks, but it would be weird if those contained way more information about God Valkyrie, especially since the main CoroCoro did not hint at that at all. Good marketing principles would suggest to at least tell all readers to make sure to buy the other issues to be able to see more...
Am I the only one that has noticed the metal part on top of the layer ?
(Feb. 12, 2017  5:58 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: Am I the only one that has noticed the metal part on top of the layer ?

I noticed it too. But we should probably wait for more info.
Based on the teaser we've seen, I don't have many thoughts about this release... it's so unclear what it will be like. Looking forward to further information.
I don't understand this need for metal on the Layers... I think it'd be nicer if only Lost Longinus got Metal on the Layer and the other Beyblades got other gimmicks. If all new Layers had metal on them, it'd be so common that it would get really boring, and Lost Longinus would not be that exclusive anymore. I really hope there's no metal on these new gen and we get something new. Smile
(Feb. 12, 2017  9:27 PM)BeyGa Wrote: I don't understand this need for metal on the Layers... I think it'd be nicer if only Lost Longinus got Metal on the Layer and the other Beyblades got other gimmicks. If all new Layers had metal on them, it'd be so common that it would get really boring, and Lost Longinus would not be that exclusive anymore. I really hope there's no metal on these new gen and we get something new. Smile

Yeah, and plus the power creep could get ridiculous if all started jumping to 15-16g
(Feb. 12, 2017  11:13 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Yeah, and plus the power creep could get ridiculous if all started jumping to 15-16g

Well Lost Longinus basically outclasses everything except Dark Deathscyther now, so all other Layers are going to have to adjust otherwise they will all be outclassed upon release...