[Product]  B-73 New generation God Valkyrie.6V.Rb Starter

It would indeed just be the second season hah.
I don't think it refers to "God", just to "god" in general, remember TT uses the first word has an adjective and the second has a noun
(Jan. 02, 2017  12:29 PM)Wizard Wrote: Edit: Wait... This would be the second season of the anime...? I watch it on TV sometimes but clearly I don't follow it. What season are we on?

We're still on season one
[Image: aktwyh.jpg]

God Valkyrie sneak peak guys...

Credit goes to egnat from ameblo
Can't see the image. Can you post a link please?
Ah, I see. The image has been removed already so I guess I'll post egnat's ameblo link

http://ameblo.jp/egnat/entry-12246777163.html
Nice thanks! Wow God Valkyrie looks cool, it doesn't seem near fully solid colour like I was guessing so far but I guess I'll have to see.
Is that just a Victory Valkyrie with different parts on it?

Struggling to understand ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
(Feb. 11, 2017  1:03 PM)Cannon Wrote: Is that just a Victory Valkyrie with different parts on it?

Struggling to understand ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

(Feb. 11, 2017  1:11 PM)Valt Aoi Wrote: Yes,why is it in this thread?!?

Isn't it the V2 that includes Bumper and Assault?
That's Gold Gold Victory Vakyrie recolur lol. See it has Bumper and Assault
Scroll down, there is a preview of God Valkyrie. I'm not talking about the white one...
Guys, there's a sneak peek in the magazine, besides the special white V2. I'll just put it below.

[Image: KwnEhdY.jpg]
[Image: o0697054313866195032.jpg]

Here you go guys. Sorry I double posted, my tablet won't let me edit my post Unhappy
(Feb. 11, 2017  1:17 PM)BeyGa Wrote: Guys, there's a sneak peek in the magazine, besides the special white V2. I'll just put it below.

[Image: KwnEhdY.jpg]

Woah, looks like a fusion of the first two Valkyries. Neato.
Yeah that's the one I was seeing when clicking the link. TBH it looks a lot like V2 but with two blades per side and that's not a bad thing. It kind of still looks like a dual layer though.

Thanks Wyll and LOL-y, and whoever took that photo.
(Feb. 11, 2017  1:29 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Yeah that's the one I was seeing when clicking the link. TBH it looks a lot like V2 but with two blades per side and that's not a bad thing. It kind of still looks like a dual layer though.

Thanks Wyll and LOL-y, and whoever took that photo.

Oh! I see the "double blades" on the upper left corner! Now I'm seeing things differently! That's interesting! Grin
@[Cannon] and @[FIREFIRE CPB] - I was not referring to the white V2 with Bumper Bite, I was talking about the picture that BeyGa and I just posted. I couldn't post the image before due to the website crashing.
Damn. I thought we could've finally seen two part intercompatable layers . I guess that we won't see that in burst. Kind of annoying, it's like if MFB glued all the metal wheels to the clear wheels...
I feel it will have little difference with V2 except the difference in structure...
so the release date is march 18th?
i wish we could know more about it, especially the full name with the disk, and driver.
still hoping for a mode changing layer, or something akin to clear wheels is MFB.
CoroCoro is always out on the 15th, GV will be released on March 18th, so I'd expect more info, like disc and driver only next month.
Does anybody know what the layer looks like? And if so could you maybe post a picture of it?
(Feb. 11, 2017  3:57 PM)BAWB18 Wrote: Does anybody know what the layer looks like? And if so could you maybe post a picture of it?

Oh wait! The magazine has a picture of it! I didn't see that.
The color scheme is very interesting. Much different than V2