[Product]  B-73 New generation God Valkyrie.6V.Rb Starter

Valkyrie = Magnum Saber
Victory Valkyrie = Victory Magnum
God Valkyrie = Cyclone Magnum
God Valkyrie?

Seriously what TT is thinking. But really if it was Knight Valkyrie as TrainiacJ said. I would have been more happy. Well what could be more then god? Is this is last evolution of Valky? Or TT have something even crazy idea in there beymind?
Knight or Warrior Valkyrie would be fine with me, God sounds wrong to me with Valkyrie TBH.
I think that the realism of this serie will be gone... :-(
(Nov. 03, 2016  12:14 AM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: I think that the realism of this serie will be gone... :-(

What do you mean?
(Nov. 03, 2016  12:28 AM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote:
(Nov. 03, 2016  12:14 AM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: I think that the realism of this serie will be gone... :-(

What do you mean?

Well, with a God Valkyrie and an upcoming Satan Beyblade, you can indeed imagine that there will be a change in themes and a big villain who owns Kreis Satan, but no, in my opinion that boring realism will stay hah.
Ohh, I see! Makes sense. xD
Really interested in these future releases! Especially Kreis Satan...just menacing enough hearing it. Maybe we will start to see triple layers kinda like xeno xcalibur and hopefully no more breaks.
Hopefully they are not ending the series with a bang. I mean "Shining God" was the last HMS beyblade xD
I personally like the name, sounds intense

also i cant wait to see what hasbro does with these names
The Dual Layers had come out in April and Its nice to see they are releasing this March hah ! It's always Kind of Interesting to see How the Valkyrie Layer will evolve. But Yeah They are including just a Proto launcher ? Not even a Light Launcher ?

Also one more thing comes in my mind is that Will the Packaging Change again ? Like it happened in Dual Layers ? Or would it be the same ?

Thanks For The News Kai !
Perhaps we should reconsider the relationship between Shu and Valt according to the relationship between Jesus and God. XD
(Dec. 15, 2016  5:27 AM)CrazyAries Wrote: Perhaps we should reconsider the relationship between Shu and Valt according to the relationship between Jesus and God. XD

There is no information on Spriggan's third-generation name though...
(Dec. 15, 2016  5:51 AM)Kai-V Wrote: There is no information on Spriggan's third-generation name though...

But I saw this name on the Wikipedia in Japanese...
(Dec. 16, 2016  3:31 AM)CrazyAries Wrote: But I saw this name on the Wikipedia in Japanese...

If it is not posted here, usually it is not official. Anybody can edit Wikipedia pages, even in Japanese.
It would be neat to see the engine gears make a return..

I predict the upcoming season will have free-spinning parts on the layers like Galeon and Gazzly. Plus more refined drivers.

that's my guess.
(Dec. 16, 2016  4:36 AM)boltoms Wrote: It would be neat to see the engine gears make a return..

I predict the upcoming season will have free-spinning parts on the layers like Galeon and Gazzly. Plus more refined drivers.

that's my guess.

And better Layer quality
Didn't we already had a God Beyblade like in Beyblade 4D, which is Diablo Nemesis? (The God of Destruction) But if it's called God Valkyrie, then maybe it might be painted Gold like Xeno Xcalibur. The Disk and the Driver too. But I think the beyblade could be a potential upgrade to Victory Valkyrie. So hyped for this beyblade. Takara Tomy, don't let me down on this one <3
Yo guys, there are clearly many religions and many different gods hah. Amaterios is also based on amaterasu, the goddess of the sun and of the universe, so even Burst has already used a god before. But clearly these are just names.
I think there are more Beyblades based on gods (or at least god-like beings) than Beyblades that aren't based on gods lol
(Nov. 02, 2016  10:29 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: *God* Valkyrie? Jeesh Valt, pretentious much? Tongue_out

(in all seriousness tho, that's a pretty dumb name, but I can't think of a better one. Knight Valkyrie at a stretch?)
I would suggest "Viking Valkyrie," but it seems like they're ditching the alliteration name thing. Also, it looks like there will be some significance with the name later. (although just straight up "God" Valkyrie sounds a little blunt to me Uncertain)

(Dec. 21, 2016  9:23 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Yo guys, there are clearly many religions and many different gods hah. Amaterios is also based on amaterasu, the goddess of the sun and of the universe, so even Burst has already used a god before. But clearly these are just names.
It's kind of cool to see Christianity being included, imo. Most of the time, big Japanese compilations of religions like Monster Strike, Yugioh, and even Beyblade in the past tend to leave it out, despite it being the biggest religion on Earth (although understandably, seeing as how there aren't many Christians in Japan, nor are there tons of deities to depict, unlike Hinduism, or Greek or Norse mythology).
(I especially love the attention Norse mythology is getting this time around. My third grade teacher used to tell us stories from Norse mythology all the time, so I have a soft spot for it!  Joyful_3)

P.S. Burst has used lots of gods before. Odin, Zeus, Horus, Neptune, and Gaia, just to name a few.
A new generation, but this also means third season of the anime. Clearly this is just speculation, but I wonder if this means we could see an end to burst soon and the introduction of another generation?

I like burst, and I definitely had some fun with it, but I hope Takara takes the chance to move onto the next generation quickly with no hiatus this time rather than try to milk burst to the very end like they did for metal fight (I'm looking at you zero g).

I want beyblade that don't burst again, lol.

Edit: Wait... This would be the second season of the anime...? I watch it on TV sometimes but clearly I don't follow it. What season are we on?