[Product]  B-72 Power Trigger

A new accessory that will come out in February.
Here you go:
[Image: 725px-611%2B7JrW--L._SL1100_.jpg]

It looks like the handle can be pressed inward?
Wow, that looks...

...thoroughly useless. It looks like it makes the default grip even more awkward to handle.
looks like a real bike handlebar now
How is that supposed to help you launch..?
I think one of these was released for HMS.

I can dig it. Cool
I'm sold! Whatever it is for, I want one! Gasp
Thanks for the pic, Kai-V! Grin
I'm getting this just so I can say T R I G G E R E D memes at tournaments.
Now I could make a "Gun launcher"
Looks kinda cool beyhaha but I wonder what's exact purpose of this? Is it to make it comfortable for bigger hands or what anglecompasshaha. It looks like that triger can be pressed inwards lol

Kinda weird but will get it for sure as I collect grip accesories. Any idea how much it costs Oreohahah
(Jan. 17, 2017  2:14 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: Looks kinda cool beyhaha but I wonder what's exact purpose of this? Is it to make it comfortable for bigger hands  or what anglecompasshaha. It looks like that triger can be pressed inwards lol

Kinda weird but will get it for sure as I collect grip accesories. Any idea how much it costs Oreohahah

Approximately 540 yen.
(Jan. 17, 2017  4:12 AM)Ultragunner Wrote: What does it do? Haha
no one has a clue my friend
It doesn't seem connected to anything, but I have a preference for launcher setups that look like guns, so this is good.
Does anyone know what this is supposed to do?
It does not seem to do anything to the launch. It looks like it simply allows people with big hands to have something more to hold onto.
For those saying what does this do i'd like to point out pretty much all the grip accessories ever have been useless.

Plastics:
Rubber Grips - Fairly Useless
Sniper Scope - Doesn't work. Shining a light on part of the stadium doesn't mean that will be where your beyblade lands.
Metal Trigger - Useless. What advantage does making the grip heavier have? The grip already has a trigger built into it too.
Angle Compass - It's not hard to put it in the right angle for sliding shoot. Definitely not necessary.
Spring Support - The spring does not make your launch more powerful. However arguably this is the most useful since the extra layer of the plastic it provides prevents wear on the grip on the bit where the ripcord wears away at the plastic.
this looks sick , definitely gonna get it, I'm a sucker for these things! I've alway wanted one of these fitted onto a beyblade would have prefered it to be metal
Burst is getting into that weird "complicated launcher attachment" phase that I do not yet understand.
(Feb. 02, 2017  5:53 PM)Ultra Wrote: Metal Trigger - Useless. What advantage does making the grip heavier have? The grip already has a trigger built into it too.

I don't have experience with the Metal Trigger in Plastics, but the idea of making the grip heavier certainly isn't useless. It can help to steady your launch; you're more likely to move your hands erratically when you have a normal (light) setup, meaning you could miss the stadium.

And while a lot of attachments do appear 'useless' (and some technically are like the Sniper Scope for its intended function), I think it comes down to a matter of preference more than anything. You don't 'need' anything but the launcher (and winder if it's a winder-based launcher), but that doesn't mean some players might not find they have a preference for particular launcher set ups because of their shape, weight, or grip. In MFB for instance, I often switched between an extremely complicated, large, and heavy launcher set up and an extremely basic one that just used the Karabiner Grip depending on what I was using, who I was playing, and what I thought they would be using.
Maybe it helps you get a more powerfull launch
Go Shoot and Power Trigger combination. Grin
Looks like the trigger moves. Spring-return trigger?