[Product]  B-69 Booster Jail Jormungand.I.Cy

Do we know what the very bottom looks like or is made of? Or is Takara hiding that?
All I gather from the episode is that it's free spining. ^^'
Awww sweet! Thank's Wyll. Maybe it'll be like Wolborg 4 minus the engine gear.
(Jan. 10, 2017  3:14 AM)Jinbee Wrote: Awww sweet! Thank's Wyll. Maybe it'll be like Wolborg 4 minus the engine gear.

That's my guess. In the episode, seemed the wings held the Beyblade in the stadium floor, while the upper part was still spining, as we can see in the picture as well. Grin
What an interesting Driver. Grin
If the upper part is actually free-spinning from the lower part, the Cy driver could outclass hold for spin equalizing/zombie combos with L2 which has got me pretty excited
it genuinely looks like the upper and lower part of the driver are free spinning. if this is true then i am so hyped for this release. remind me of the monster F230, and wolborg 4. i get the feeling it might be a WSF type tip.
Anyone else noticed how the base of the driver is really wide like a plastic FGrin?
Interesting... this is sort-of like if F230 had ed145 wings near the base... I expect it to be outclassed by revolve still, as like f230, it wobbles, and I expect the hey blade to possibly be a little unstable, like a b:d with a wobbly tip.

This is just speculation based off of what we already seen in be blades from this season and prior, so take this with a grain of salt.
If Cy really is an F230 type tip, and the tip of it is really that wide, god help us all if someone puts a left spin layer on that

(spin, spin, spin it to the top)
I question if this really will be the next F230CF, because it depends on how far it tilts down and in this case, it looks like it'll tilt down a little more than we would like.
I really wonder what the tip is going to be. Chances are since it is a stamina type, it'll be a sharp tip, or even a ball tip. I wonder how effective the gimmick will be when this booster is actually released, because I am thinking that the 'wings' may be positioned a bit too high to allow the Bey to effectively spin while tipped over.

where is my leaker friend at ;__;
'sup wd145

l2 polish cy weight/bulk room inc
(Jan. 10, 2017  10:52 PM)Mitsu Wrote: 'sup wd145

but press has been here the whole time
Press has been advertised for its weight, not a WD145 gimmick.
since it kinda looks like VA145 I'm leaning towards AS (basically sol blaze) for the actual tip
(Jan. 11, 2017  3:58 AM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote: since it kinda looks like VA145 I'm leaning towards AS (basically sol blaze) for the actual tip

we already have revolve
I know that but this is just speculation
There will be a red version of Jail Jormungand available in one of CoroCoro's limited lottery, only 100 will exist:

[Image: Jail_Jormungand_red_Coro_Corolotto.jpg]
Credits to egnat on Ameba for the picture.
(Jan. 11, 2017  3:30 PM)Kai-V Wrote: only 100 will exist
brb gonna go cry in a shower and eat directly out of a tub of ice cream for the rest of the day
Here's a thought: Perhaps L2 was made heavier than every other layer specifically because of things like this.
With more weight in the hey, it will take more momentum transfer to keep it spinning, making a combo with this driver less likely to dominate.

Also, every pic I've seen makes Cy's tip look like Dark Bull's SD.
OMG A RED JAIL JORMUNGAND!!!!!!!!!

sadly i'll never get one...
[Image: xbhe8g.jpg]

Credit goes to marutti.

The bottom of Cy looks a lot like ES so this does seem very interesting to say the least.
So I guess the tip is like a Survive bottom shape. I can see the tip looking somewhat separate from the fan for some reason, so either the tip free spins or that the fan free spins and the tip doesn't. Thanks marutti and lol-y.

Also pretty odd how L2PCy would almost be a spin steal combo, if Cy is even good.
Thanks marutti! So yeah, basically ED145.