[Product]  B-67 Random Booster Vol. 5 Gigant Gaia.Q.F - Draciel S.C.P

A new Random Booster to come out in December 2016 for 972 yen and one of its possible content will be Draciel S Central Press.

The official box artwork:

(Dec. 15, 2016  2:09 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: [Image: Czr8SOqVQAEjMQH.jpg]

The confirmed contents are as follows:

1. Gigant Gaia Quarter Fusion

2. Draciel S Central Press

3. Unlock Unicorn Upper Trans ( Black)

4. Nova Neptune Quarter Needle ( Purple)

5. Xeno Xcalibur Vertical Claw (White)

6. Nova Neptune Jerk Impact ( White)

7. Xeno Xcalibur Down Orbit (Blue)

8. Unlock Unicorn Quarter Accel (Red)

Official images of all contents:

(Dec. 15, 2016  3:16 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Here are all the Beyblades that are possible to get in this Random Booster: 

Xeno Xcalibur (white) Vertical
[Image: Burst_Random_Booster_Vol5_Xeno_Xcalibur_...Vertic.jpg]

Xeno Xcalibur (blue) Down
[Image: Burst_Random_Booster_Vol5_Xeno_Xcalibur_Blue.jpg]

Unlock Unicorn (red) Quarter
[Image: Burst_Random_Booster_Vol5_Unlock_Unicorn...uarter.jpg]

Unlock Unicorn (black) Upper
[Image: Burst_Random_Booster_Vol5_Unlock_Unicorn..._Upper.jpg]

Nova Neptune (white) Magnum
[Image: Burst_Random_Booster_Vol5_Neo_Neptune_White_Magnum.jpg]

Nova Neptune (purple) Quarter
[Image: Burst_Random_Booster_Vol5_Neo_Neptune_Purple_Magnum.jpg]

Gigant Gaia.Q.F
[Image: Burst_Random_Booster_Vol5_Gigant_Gaia_Quarter_Fusio.jpg]
[Image: 000484.png]

Draciel S.C.P
[Image: Burst_Random_Booster_Vol5_Draciel_S.jpg]
[Image: 000491.png]

And the official picture of the Quarter Disc: 
[Image: 000492.png]
I can't wait for Dragoon
I will probably buy this random booster just because of Draciel. xD
Awesome! I love the square shape. I can´t wait to test Draciel S.F.X. Grin
This is release B-67 and Draciel S.C.P is not the prize Beyblade: the prize one will be a Balance type.
I was wondering if Draciel S would be the prize Bey... Guess I was right and I mentioned it earlier :') But 2 new parts in 1 RB? ;o

Thanks for the news, Kai-V Smile
Jesus Christ! I become absent from the beyblade world for a few years and they come up with this? :o I seriously wasn't expecting the old driger S and draciel S beyblades to be redesigned and released with this new system! This means we will probably also get dragoon and dranzer right?

I am so hyped right now! I might actually come back to beyblade just because of these! Grin
(Jul. 16, 2016  3:14 PM)Nuno Wrote: Jesus Christ! I become absent from the beyblade world for a few years and they come up with this? :o I seriously wasn't expecting the old driger S and draciel S beyblades to be redesigned and released with this new system! This means we will probably also get dragoon and dranzer right?

I am so hyped right now! I might actually come back to beyblade just because of these! Grin

Read the topic in the Bey News forum, Dranzer S is confirmed to be released as a wbba. store prize for 972 yen.

Dragoon S would be something in November or January and a version of it at least will be available through mail order in the magazine in Japan.
Like the B-66 Starter, it seems that this Random Booster will contain Layers with a new gimmick.
this might be very heavy, as it looks to be all colored plastic. however, that would deem the use of screws unnecessary, so I really don't know.
(Jul. 17, 2016  4:22 PM)Flame~Capricorn Wrote: this might be very heavy, as it looks to be all colored plastic. however, that would deem the use of screws unnecessary, so I really don't know.
it looks like those tabs on the edges of the bitchip are there to house screws, but we can't really know for sure till we get the layer lol
Wait- the prize is a balance type... *Cough* *Cough* Dranzer *Cough*.
No, we would know if it was Dranzer. Dranzer S Burst Ver. has a scheduled release in November in wbba. stores only.
All this burst stuff is making me wonder if they are going to make a right spin dragoon, because if there is going to be a left spin burst then its probably going to be the main antagonist (aka a beyblade that cannot be bursted... )
(Jul. 26, 2016  6:22 AM)Raiyanblader Wrote: All this burst stuff is making me wonder if they are going to make a right spin dragoon, because if there is going to be a left spin burst then its probably going to be the main antagonist (aka a beyblade that cannot be bursted... )

And the second layer that wi'll be banned (it won't happen either, there won't be any left spin tops. You just need a seriously weak shoot and you havery a 100% win rate.)
(Jul. 26, 2016  4:32 PM)Sıon Wrote:
(Jul. 26, 2016  6:22 AM)Raiyanblader Wrote: All this burst stuff is making me wonder if they are going to make a right spin dragoon, because if there is going to be a left spin burst then its probably going to be the main antagonist (aka a beyblade that cannot be bursted... )

And the second layer that wi'll be banned (it won't happen either, there won't be any left spin tops. You just need a seriously weak shoot and you havery a 100% win rate.)

It seems very likely that Burst Dragoon S will be left spin considering this feature is shown prominently on the page advertising it, and we see that the launcher entry points are reversed in their placement:

[Image: ozLjt14.jpg]
Huh... I'm really not sure how they could put this in a fair metagame. The only way I can think of is makin the teeth insanely weak on left spin tops, maybe worse than chaos or ragnaruk teeth.
(Jul. 26, 2016  4:39 PM)Sıon Wrote: Huh... I'm really not sure how they could put this in a fair metagame. The only way I can think of is makin the teeth insanely weak on left spin tops, maybe worse than chaos or ragnaruk teeth.

I think we should wait to see how it actually works before assuming it will be overpowered. It doesn't matter if one is left spin and the other is right spin; since they're both spinning in opposite directions of the opposing Beyblade, the advantage will apply to both of them.
This is still compatible with the Burst line, correct?
Yes, the Attack Rings were redesigned so that they are compatible with any Burst part.
(Jul. 26, 2016  5:49 PM)UGottaCetus Wrote: This is still compatible with the Burst line, correct?

This is still part of the Beyblade Burst Line.
(Jul. 26, 2016  4:44 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Jul. 26, 2016  4:39 PM)Sıon Wrote: Huh... I'm really not sure how they could put this in a fair metagame. The only way I can think of is makin the teeth insanely weak on left spin tops, maybe worse than chaos or ragnaruk teeth.

I think we should wait to see how it actually works before assuming it will be overpowered. It doesn't matter if one is left spin and the other is right spin; since they're both spinning in opposite directions of the opposing Beyblade, the advantage will apply to both of them.
well I knew that ( btw I didn't know burst dragoon was actually a thing!! Where on the WBO have I been lately??..) I was just saying that if dragoon made it into the anime ( and of course the owner wasn't Tyson, and if it was then he would be possessed or something, that way dragoon's owner would be an antagonist) then they could make dragoon into some extremely crazy unburstable beyblade ( only in the anime or course )
Since from B-61 to B-66, it seems not containing the Lost Longinus.

So it would be very ridiculous and irony if they are trying to keep Lost Longinus in B-67 which sell at the Christmas holiday.

Hope that they can respect to Christianism.
(Sep. 08, 2016  5:09 PM)azsas Wrote: Since from B-61 to B-66, it seems not containing the Lost Longinus.

So it would be very ridiculous and irony if they are trying to keep Lost Longinus in B-67 which sell at the Christmas holiday.

Hope that they can respect to Christianism.

If they were worried about that they probably wouldn't have named a spinning top Lost Longinus. (Also, these things don't carry the same connotations they do in the rest of the world. New Years is more important than Christmas in Japan and less than 1% of Japanese are Christian.)