[Product]  B-67 Random Booster Vol. 5 Gigant Gaia.Q.F - Draciel S.C.P

Christmas isn't even a work holiday in Japan. You're more likely to be able to get valentine's day off.
But yes, for the western market, releasing the spear that slew Christ at Christmas would be ridiculously poor taste. Not that the background of Longinus is that well known.

Dragoon will be interesting if it bursts the wrong way as the spin of opposing beyblades will tighten it. Only the linear momentum from attacks or grinding on walls would affect it.
(Jul. 26, 2016  4:44 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: i think we should wait to see how it actually works before assuming it will be overpowered. It doesn't matter if one is left spin and the other is right spin; since they're both spinning in opposite directions of the opposing Beyblade, the advantage will apply to both of them.

Ever since I learned about left spin tops from previous generations, I've wondered how it would work in Burst. I know we have to wait for testing, but I think Brad's hunch might be right. It's possible for the advance to go both ways because of the recoil from the Beyblades spinning in opposite directions.
Slight bump. As per episode 36's spoilers, it's likely that the prize Bey for this release is Gigant Gaia. The CoroCoro issue on November 15th should have more information on this release as well.
So I thought of something interesting...
The past two Random Booster prizes have a new layer and disk/driver, and the last part comes from the main 4 dual layers beys (V2, S2, R2, and K2) depending on type. This prize bey is rumored to be a balance type, so it must have a part from Storm Spriggan to keep the trend. Since Longinus takes the last driver, this release must have an old driver, and a new disk. That driver would come from Storm Spriggan and thus will probably be Unite.
inb4 TT trolls with Liner lol
(Nov. 13, 2016  9:07 PM)cosmicstriker Wrote: So I thought of something interesting...
The past two Random Booster prizes have a new layer and disk/driver, and the last part comes from the main 4 dual layers beys (V2, S2, R2, and K2) depending on type. This prize bey is rumored to be a balance type, so it must have a part from Storm Spriggan to keep the trend. Since Longinus takes the last driver, this release must have an old driver, and a new disk. That driver would come from Storm Spriggan and thus will probably be Unite.

I'd personally be hoping for trans/zephyr... That almost makes considering the other layers used will likely be Unicorn, Xcalibur, Neptune, and Zeus (or Yggdrasil?), the dual layers of course. No matter what, this random booster should have sone good, or at least interesting parts
Given how we just got info on L2 and the soft case, is there any new info on this release?
(Nov. 14, 2016  4:29 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: Given how we just got info on L2 and the soft case, is there any new info on this release?

For this it is too soon, hah. If there was any I would have posted it as well.
A new Balance type? Cool, there is too few balance beys in this generation.
(Nov. 13, 2016  9:07 PM)cosmicstriker Wrote: So I thought of something interesting...

However the driver of L2 is Sp... Okay, this is really "tt"...
I dont want to overly speculate but here are the beys i think well get. U2 x2 Z2 x2 X2 x1 O2x1 (we only got one odin last time so i think we might get another one this time, and for some reason i doubt well get two Xcaliburs)
(Nov. 18, 2016  2:58 AM)Bladerguy2 Wrote: I dont want to overly speculate but here are the beys i think well get. U2 x2 Z2 x2 X2 x1 O2x1 (we only got one odin last time so i think we might get another one this time, and for some reason i doubt well get two Xcaliburs)

I was thinking probably one Z2, one X2, no odin, 2 U2, and 2 N2, with the new (most likely) G2, and Draciel S
(Nov. 18, 2016  3:11 AM)YggdrasilWyvern Wrote:
(Nov. 18, 2016  2:58 AM)Bladerguy2 Wrote: I dont want to overly speculate but here are the beys i think well get. U2 x2 Z2 x2 X2 x1 O2x1 (we only got one odin last time so i think we might get another one this time, and for some reason i doubt well get two Xcaliburs)

I was thinking probably one Z2, one X2, no odin, 2 U2, and 2 N2, with the new (most likely) G2, and Draciel S

I don't think we're gonna get Z2 in this set. X2 maybe, but since they're both starters and kind of hyped up by TT it may end up being an L-Drago scenario where we never get one in an RB till the end of the series.
Perhaps Y2, U2, N2, and F2? (They're a little fitting considering they cover the full Attack/Balance/Stamina/Defense spectrum, idk)
hopefully F2 so it is cheaper to get
I'm totally expecting:

Gigant Gaia
Draciel S
2x Nova Neptune
2x Zillion Zeus
2x Unlock Unicorn

No way they put Fang Fenrir in here when it's part of their big holiday item, the Dual Cyclone BeyStadium.
My guess is U2x2,N2x2,and F2x2 because X2 and Z2 are a pretty exclusive bey so I think its not going to be in the random booster vol.5
Good point about X2 and Z2, but I could see one of them being a one-off in this booster. I think there's far less chance of them putting in F2.
(Nov. 18, 2016  7:47 AM)Kei Wrote: Good point about X2 and Z2, but I could see one of them being a one-off in this booster. I think there's far less chance of them putting in F2.
I don't know if they would really put F2 but there is a very less chance because if they include it then the sales of The DX Cyclone Stadium Set would be really affected a lot i guess! The fact that some people got it only For F2 and there's not that much in that stadium unless yes you want it for collection.

But I also see a chance For Z2 in this hah ! I know it's like kind of exclusive type of Beyblade but still just thinking that a Z2 recolor won't be bad and morever if they fix the Z2 Break Problems.

I am thinking about U2 but not sure about N2 also as it's predecessor Neptune was also not released in any way right ? But who knows Hah ? Anything is possible Haha !
We may also get to see a Surprising V2 recolor again haha !
I don't think there's anything exclusive about Z2. X2 definitely is more expensive to manufacture than typical releases, and I don't expect to see it in a Random Booster (and we didn't see Xcalibur either).
Yah I know but just admit it, many people buy it because of F2 ,but most of the KIDS buy this things beacuse of the stadium because they are KIDS right!?haha lol just explaining myself
Since I had something else to post, here is Hato's post about Gigant Gaia from the Beyblade Random Thoughts hah. All discussion on Gigant Gaia.Q.F should be done in this topic, since it is the prize Beyblade of B-67 Random Booster Vol. 5.

(Nov. 28, 2016  1:18 PM)Hato Wrote: I don't know where to post this, but we now know what Gigant Gaia looks like;

[Image: 2llgi8y.jpg]
[Image: 2hqxhxs.jpg]
[Image: 25qak9x.jpg]

Thanks to @[BeyGa] for giving me the heads up about these, and finding the third image on TAKARA TOMY's website!

G2 reminds me of Killerken/Kraken. No idea what Q stands for, or the gimmick. All we can see is one hollow, protruding point, so no idea what to expect, haha. And thanks TT, for another Fusion.. /sarcasm

And from this other image, we can see that the Q Disc does not seem exactly like the Libra Wheel from Metal Fight Beyblade, that at least one of the larger sections is quite wide, so there might be only two bolder sections only on Q's circumference.

[Image: bey35-6.jpg]
I just see a weird combination between Killerken and Poison. The Q disk is intriguing and I would like to know what it's for, at the same time it seems pretty bland for an RBV prize this far into the toyline. I wish it wasn't Fusion, I would rather Unite or Defense TBH, but Defense is a defensive driver obviously so that was unlikely anyway.

EDIT: So I just noticed the disk was asymmetrical, at least from what I can see and what the anime shows us. I cannot see this as useful, since the Disks normally effect most of the overall weight, the imbalance would effect the Beyblade a lot.
Very interesting. Can't wait to see it in person eventually, its been way too long since I've bought a random booster, so if it's decent, I'll start with this one.
Why fusion though rip
Thanks Kai-V
G2 looks so much like poison. Grin Nostalgia. ^-^ I'm sure Gigant Gaia Oval Edge will be the new best burst combo ever. Tongue_out
G2OE shall never compare to the God like combo R2WE. XD