[Product]  B-66 Starter Lost Longinus.N.Sp (left-spin & metal included!)

Answer is on my video
(Jan. 22, 2017  3:41 AM)Exotics King Wrote: Anyone know how many grams the whole bey weighs?
The content inside the Lost Longinus.N.Sp Gold Dragon Ver. box:
[Image: C2v-vCTUoAASLMV.jpg]
Credits to: https://twitter.com/bey_love_VV/status/8...3541728257
Apparently the golden Nine Disc weighs 0.09 grams less than the metallic blue one.
what would be a good price to buy the gold version for?
(Jan. 22, 2017  4:11 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote: what would be a good price to buy the gold version for?

It is being sold for around 1700 yen, probably 1620 yen, so anything closer to that, rather than 3000?
(Jan. 22, 2017  4:44 PM)Kai-V Wrote: It is being sold for around 1700 yen, probably 1620 yen, so anything closer to that, rather than 3000?

it didn't sold out in Nagoya WHF and YAJ or other web sight it's already satulation. And it'll be decrease soon.
(Jan. 22, 2017  4:54 PM)marutti Wrote: it didn't sold out in Nagoya WHF and YAJ or other web sight it's already satulation. And it'll be decrease soon.

You mean that there was still plenty of stock for the Nagoya event and that there are too many being listed on Yahoo! Japan Auctions already, meaning that the price will decrease? Well of course, especially since next weekend there will be even more available, and the weekend after that too, etc. This is just the first wave.
(Jan. 22, 2017  4:57 PM)Kai-V Wrote: You mean that there was still plenty of stock for the Nagoya event and that there are too many being listed on Yahoo! Japan Auctions already, meaning that the price will decrease? Well of course, especially since next weekend there will be even more available, and the weekend after that too, etc. This is just the first wave.
I don't know about MFB. But I went to every WHF during Bakuten era and Burst era.
And in my experience It's first time it didn't sold out.
(Jan. 22, 2017  4:57 PM)PL? Wrote: dose it got a qr code

I think it has because there is gold L2 on garage.
(Jan. 22, 2017  5:01 PM)marutti Wrote: I don't know about MFB. But I went to every WHF during Bakuten era and Burst era.
And in my experience It's first time it didn't sold out.

It would not even surprise me if TAKARA-TOMY was fully aware of the fact that people resell these Beyblades a lot on auction sites, making at least double the profit for the initial cost, and has decided to take a full countermeasure to this by flooding the market, which in turn creates a decrease in rarity and would force resellers to decrease the value in order to remain competitive.
(Jan. 20, 2017  3:45 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Oh and initial sketches for Lost Longinus in general:
Cool! Wish they would post stuff like this more, like they did during the MFB era.

(Jan. 22, 2017  3:41 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Apparently the golden Nine Disc weighs 0.09 grams less than the metallic blue one.

Haha, that's probably more of a natural manufacturing variance than anything else ...
I was wondering, is the metal for the dragon heads made of stainless steel? Because I've had mine for almost 3 weeks now and the metal for the heads still hasn't oxidized and become dull looking like the disks do.
Where did u get that? Also i found one I might buy. Its 130$. Steep. But since i have no idea how yahoo Japanese auctions work.. this might be the only way.
I just got mine in from Ebay today. Now I have my own to play with the kids. Smile Honestly it feels heavier than our other Bey's I've tested it out against Zillion Zeus I.W. (The current winner in the house) and it does the job well. I'm hard pressed to see how to improve it. Oh, it also doesn't work on any other launcher than the left spin unless I replace the driver?
(Jan. 26, 2017  9:33 PM)Aazen Wrote: I just got mine in from Ebay today. Now I have my own to play with the kids. Smile  Honestly it feels heavier than our other Bey's I've tested it out against Zillion Zeus I.W. (The current winner in the house) and it does the job well. I'm hard pressed to see how to improve it. Oh, it also doesn't work on any other launcher than the left spin unless I replace the driver?

It feels heavier because it has the heaviest Layer in the game right now haha. You also can't change it's spin direction, replacing the driver just changes its performance like any other Bey Smile
An interesting video of Lost Longinus without the metal heads:

No customizing or weak-launching until the battles against Jail Jormungand though, really.
Here is the same guy, this time testing L2 with only one metal dragon head on it.
it's terrible, what a surprise