[Product]  B-66 Starter Lost Longinus.N.Sp (left-spin & metal included!)

(Dec. 27, 2016  11:15 AM)model850 Wrote: What am I missing exactly as it looks undamaged to me. Confused

The launcher is broken apparently.
(Dec. 27, 2016  9:36 AM)marutti Wrote: https://twitter.com/Yomogi3224/status/81...48/photo/1
Already someone break it.

Lol that's nice
The Lost Longinus Layer weighs 15.3 grams. That is 5-6 grams more than the previously heaviest Layer, Baldur. Wow. 

Nine weighs 20.4 grams, which is OK, but Heavy weighs 21 grams at least. 

Spiral weighs 6.3 grams.
That is a pretty big weight difference. i wonder if the new generation will be just as heavy.

Nine looks quite wide so 20G hopefully will be good.
15 grams?! Wow it's like they were afraid that L2 wouldn't sell on left spin alone. That's awesome but I dread what L2 will do to other layers, it seems so OP. Anyway thanks Kai-V.
OMG I'm so scared what L2 might do to a Valkyrie or Dark Deathscyther
(Dec. 27, 2016  11:15 AM)model850 Wrote: What am I missing exactly as it looks undamaged to me. Confused

the string launcher is broken
At 20~ grams I can't wait to see how nine does relative to heavy gravity spread and force, especially with the added weight of L2 on top of it. I'm hoping for it to either match or outclass spread, with that lower center of gravity and all. I'm also really hoping to see the added weight of L2 compensate for some lighter but more interestingly shaped disks like armed, down, force, and oval. So far this booster's meeting all my expectations and i'm loving it
(Dec. 27, 2016  3:07 PM)Kai-V Wrote: The Lost Longinus Layer weighs 15.3 grams. That is 5-6 grams more than the previously heaviest Layer, Baldur.

Well, one solution to the lightweight problem, rather than making heavier disks, is to add metal to all the Layers ... I kinda expect this for gen 3. Pretty sweet. Can't wait to try it!
I saw one round of L2HR vs D2HR and L2HR lost that one round, but it is just that, one round.
I still think L2 is not very useful when bettle with stamina beys... firstly these two beys would not move in opposite direction but the force of conflict between the two bey might be even smaller, and it seems that the L2's size is a little larger, so it is very hard for L2 to spin steal from other beys even it is left-spin...
But sure, L2 is definitely a dominant power for almost all right-spin attack beys Grin
From what we saw in videos so far, left vs right-spin impacts have been pretty hard. Plus, there have been left spin attack Beyblades since season 1 of the anime ... let's not assume it won't be effective because of that.
15 grams?! Incredible. So it might be good and OP. Well, we'll see.
The weight difference between L2 and other layers is so exciting! I've not ordered it yet, but I can't wait to see how it performs. I will eagerly be watching.
Those teeth look... average, I think? Then again, with the super-heavy Layer and left spin I doubt L2 needs great teeth to be difficult to burst.

(Dec. 28, 2016  2:22 AM)CrazyAries Wrote: I still think L2 is not very useful when bettle with stamina beys... firstly these two beys would not move in opposite direction but the force of conflict between the two bey might be even smaller, and it seems that the L2's size is a little larger, so it is very hard for L2 to spin steal from other beys even it is left-spin...
But sure, L2 is definitely a dominant power for almost all right-spin attack beys Grin

To be fair, despite what the anime and toyline marketing leads people to believe Attack is actually the type that benefits the least from left spin in a game full of right spinning Beyblades. As you said, because the Beyblades are spinning in opposite directions, the force of the impacts will be significantly less since they're 'pushing' each other along. With Weak Launching being more of a viable strategy in Burst than ever before, unless L2 has insane KOing power I don't think it will replace Valkyrie, V2, or Xcalibur (though I could be wrong, Lightning L-Drago had enough power to be a top-tier Attacker despite having a disadvantageous spin direction).

I'm more worried about Defense/Stamina setups that can be Weak Launched against almost any opponent and outspin it, like L2 Spread Revolve/Hold/maybe Bite.
Here we can see LEOTOY's unboxing and some test battles. He knows how to launch really well too. Smile
Sorry for double posting, my internet was acting weird, but I believe that everything depends on how you launch, specially these super agressive Beyblades like L2 and X2.
The teeth on leos burst video looks way different its probably because the user of the first one may have overused it
(Dec. 27, 2016  1:35 PM)BeyGa Wrote: The launcher is broken apparently.

(Dec. 27, 2016  10:51 PM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote: the string launcher is broken

Oh I see. Well better launcher than bey as launchers are generic stuff that comes with most of the beys in the series.

I must say it's interesting to see how they've connected metal heads to the layer. I think it's the first time the've used rivets for any kind of connection. Grin
(Dec. 30, 2016  5:17 PM)model850 Wrote: Oh I see. Well better launcher than bey as launchers are generic stuff that comes with most of the beys in the series.

but it is the only left spin launcher available so its not necessarily generic
(Dec. 30, 2016  6:19 PM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote: but it is the only left spin launcher available so its not necessarily generic

You're absolutely right I completely forgot about that. Uncertain For the time being it's the only one, but hopefully in future it won't be.
Here is an image of the recolour of L2 which will be available at World Hobby Fair 2017 in Japan:

(Photo removed in respect for the original owner)

It has a gold Nine disk, and I think a black Spiral driver. Credits to Zankye for these images (from his FaceBook). :)
lost longinus looks cool and is like ldrago