[Product]  B-65 Ultra Reshuffle Set Speed Ver.

Is the designer of Evil Gemios still work in Takara Tomy?[Image: lol.png]
The beylaun her appears to be more boxy and less wide. The handle is wider but also looks slim.
I'm definitely buying this to test out that Polish Disk
Heres Something new. well snooping around ebay i came across a pre order for the Beyblade Burst B-62 Dual cyclone Studium DX Set, and there appears to be an entirely new bey! Heres the link http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Preorder-Takara-T...SwNRdX70vN
(Oct. 14, 2016  12:45 AM)Naru Blader Wrote: Heres Something new. well snooping around ebay i came across a pre order for the Beyblade Burst B-62 Dual cyclone Studium DX Set, and there appears to be an entirely new bey! Heres the link http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Preorder-Takara-T...SwNRdX70vN

That's Fang Fenrir, it's already been revealed over at it's thread.
New beys we've seen today:

Quetzalcoatl (Defense type)
Behemoth (Attack type)
Ifrit (Balance type)
Phantom (Stamina type)

Can't wait to see what Gaia looks like!
Yeah, wonder when we'll get pictures for random layer collection #4, also supposedly releasing this month.
(Oct. 14, 2016  4:44 AM)YggdrasilWyvern Wrote: Yeah, wonder when we'll get pictures for random layer collection #4, also supposedly releasing this month.

I haven't seen anything about this. Was this even announced? I wouldn't be surprised if we don't get a fourth one.
(Oct. 14, 2016  5:11 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2016  4:44 AM)YggdrasilWyvern Wrote: Yeah, wonder when we'll get pictures for random layer collection #4, also supposedly releasing this month.

I haven't seen anything about this. Was this even announced? I wouldn't be surprised if we don't get a fourth one.

https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BG-04-R...tion-Vol-4

It is supposed to come out on October 25th. Yet another horrible marketing for a Random Layer Collection...
Wow, forgot about it since it was from July and we haven't heard anything since then haha

Weird that it wasn't in CoroCoro at all.
The layer looks like they slapped Spriggan blades onto one of their triangular stamina types. I think it could actually work though, the angles and gap sizes seem right for attack.
The handle looks so ergonomic, hahaha.
Also this picture is the speed version, not heavy.
(Oct. 14, 2016  1:36 PM)cosmicstriker Wrote: Also this picture is the speed version, not heavy.

I fix it
Well, I had merged all the wrong posts with the right threads... So now you should undo it hah.
Psychic Phantom Magnum Variable
[Image: BurstB65_PsychicPhantomMagnum.jpg]

Yellow Kaiser Kerbeus with a Disc that looks new, with stairs-like details all around?
[Image: 20161014133608%21BurstB65_WildWyvern.jpg]

White Wild Wyvern with another Disc I do not really recognise...
[Image: BurstB65_WhiteWildWyvern.jpg]

Still no indication on what makes the BeyLauncher Speed Ver. really unique unfortunately.
K2s disk is Down I think.
(Oct. 14, 2016  2:42 PM)Jinbee Wrote: K2s disk is Down I think.

Aren't the lines that can be seen in the left slit completely different from what Down has though?
Look at the disk where the clear part of K2 is and you can see the hoof like shapes like the Down disks.
OK, but both sides of the Disc should match hah.
The letter on the Disk prongs look an I.

Thanks for the pics!
If W2 has a red Infinity, well... I guess you can get a red one after all Brad.
(Oct. 14, 2016  3:56 PM)Jinbee Wrote: If W2 has a red Infinity, well... I guess you can get a red one after all Brad.

LOL, I had totally forgotten when I wrote that it was an I that Infinity had just come out ...

However, it looks exactly like Infinity.

[Image: 000393.png]

Psychic Phantom reminds me of Gemios.
I think this is still P2 Polish Weight, they just made Polish gold, because the driver is still weight in this picture. Polish also has the little "diamonds" like magnum and jerk. Think I liked it better when polish was silver, but I guess all the discs in these sets "must be" colored. I also see how K2 could have down. EDIT: Yeah the color scheme for P2 and Polish in the magazine when showing the parts is a lot different than the other picture, but it still has those parts. Also, Wyvern definitely has Infinity