[Product]  B-65 Ultra Reshuffle Set Speed Ver.

The Ultra Reshuffle Sets I was talking about in the Driger S, Dranzer S and Draciel S release announcement topic, but apparently it has nothing to do with those. It will have a recolour of Wild Wyvern and Kaiser Kerbeus and a BeyLauncher "Speed Ver.". To be released near the end of November 2016 for approximately 3600 yen.

UPDATE:
(Oct. 14, 2016  4:29 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Final content:

[Image: BurstB65_box.jpg]

- Psychic Phantom Polish Weight
- Kaiser Kerbeus Down Orbit
- Wild Wyvern Infinity Yielding
- BeyLauncher Speed Ver.

[Image: BurstB65_BeyLauncherSpeedVer.jpg]

Is this basically a must-have set besides the Layers hah?

I think I see "seiatsu" in the Hiragana above that Kanji near the BeyLauncher, which means 'control', but the sei symbol seems different, like the one for 'vigor'. Anyway, something like "Controlled Shoot".

(Oct. 14, 2016  2:41 PM)Kai-V Wrote: [Image: BurstB65_PsychicPhantomMagnum.jpg]

[Image: 20161014133608%21BurstB65_WildWyvern.jpg]

[Image: BurstB65_WhiteWildWyvern.jpg]
Thanks for the news Kai-V. I hope the BeyLauncher Speed Ver. has a longer string than the regular BeyLauncher.
Thanks for the news Kai-V.

I can imagine a speed Beylauncher be sort of like the Rev Up from MFB.
Will there be a third Beyblade that we don't know about yet?
Im happy to see more launchers than your tyoical light and bey launchers

I honestly have no idea which of the white and the yellow/gold Beyblades on the left and right are supposed to be Kaiser Kerbeus and Wild Wyvern. According to the Heavy Ver. of this set, then the Beyblade in the centre is the new one.

Red Gyro?

Again, the BeyLauncher looks quite normal...
Thanks Kai-V!

The yellow K2 and green Beylauncher looks so beautiful!
I'm seeing Heavy, Magnum and Down for the disks (left to right).

The Bey in the middle resembles O2 (reversed), pretty identical from the blurry image. I would be happy if that's a white W2, and that K2 doesn't seem too bad.
Were the other layers blurred out? Seems so weird. Looks like a gold Magnum with black plastic.
That Green Beylauncher Looks so good and the Beyblade in Centre Yes I am really interested in that Hah !
The Beylauncher I thought would be something special but yeah At least its a New Colour !

Thanks Again Kai For the Photos !
For the BeyLauncher, I bet the string is a tiny bit longer, just like the Long Winder.
Also, would they really use Gyro again? It was just in the Triple Booster set. Could it be Xtreme?
(Sep. 08, 2016  3:42 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Also, would they really use Gyro again? It was just in the Triple Booster set. Could it be Xtreme?
It Seems like Xtreme or Unite actually , no ?
Wow so much cool images keep popping up thanks Kai-V and for the layer in the middle I thought it was a black O2 at first.
(Sep. 08, 2016  4:11 AM)Burst Wrote:
(Sep. 08, 2016  3:42 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Also, would they really use Gyro again? It was just in the Triple Booster set. Could it be Xtreme?

This is the Defense and Stamina set, so I wouldn't think either TBH. I was thinking Yielding.
(Sep. 08, 2016  12:41 PM)Hato Wrote:
(Sep. 08, 2016  4:11 AM)Burst Wrote:

This is the Defense and Stamina set, so I wouldn't think either TBH. I was thinking Yielding.

Same, I was thinking red yielding with black POM
the bey in the middle looks like Spiral Lyra
Could be! That would be cool. However, is it really a "defense and stamina" set? I mean, it's called the "speed" set ... although maybe that only refers to the launcher.
(Sep. 08, 2016  4:24 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Could be! That would be cool. However, is it really a "defense and stamina" set? I mean, it's called the "speed" set ... although maybe that only refers to the launcher.
On the other side, Speed can means Light (weight) as well!
Maybe the new bey is L2, I do see what may be lances on the edges of the bey
(Sep. 08, 2016  4:58 PM)azsas Wrote:
(Sep. 08, 2016  4:24 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Could be! That would be cool. However, is it really a "defense and stamina" set? I mean, it's called the "speed" set ... although maybe that only refers to the launcher.
On the other side, Speed can means Light (weight) as well!

It couldn't be, seeing as stamina types mostly have heavy disks or layers and Defense types have heavy drivers and defense and being heavy normally make more sense.
I hope the teeth on this version of W2 are improved, it's a ridiculously useless Dual Layer but has such nice aesthetics.
I think the beys are Wild Wyvern ??? Orbit, Lost Longinius "rubber frame + metal disk" or "metal frame + plastic disk" "bearing driver" and Kaiser Kerbeus Vertical ???.
Why would there suddenly be a new material used in a Dual Layer and that it would be simply squeezed inside a set with two other Beyblades instead of being given the spotlight? It makes no sense, this is really baseless speculation.
(Sep. 09, 2016  5:30 PM)TL14 Wrote: I think the beys are Wild Wyvern ??? Orbit, Lost Longinius "rubber frame + metal disk" or "metal frame + plastic disk" "bearing driver" and Kaiser Kerbeus Vertical ???.

I think a Bearing Tip would be released in a major stamina type starter TBH, and why with the nonsense baseless guesses?