[Product]  B-62 Dual Cyclone BeyStadium DX Set

(Aug. 21, 2016  11:55 PM)JadenXD01 Wrote: Huh. Never knew Jaggy was one of the worst Attack Type Drivers then again I've been out of the Beyblade experience since the Plastic Gen ended. Though back on topic I wonder if the Fang Fenrir Layer is gonna be any good despite it's bad choice of Disk and Driver for an Attack Type since it kinda reminds me of Dragoon GT's attack ring and Aquario's Metal Wheel.

Well, I mean compared to the likes of Accel, assault, Xtreme and Quake, Jaggy falls very short (though I personally think Impact might be worse but more testing is needed).

G-Upper? I suppose it looks kinda like it but yeah, I think it looks more like Aquario.
(Aug. 21, 2016  6:18 PM)エダルバイブ Wrote: And FYI, the tournament held today was supposed to use the new stadium too, but someone said because of an order from Japan, the normal stadium was used instead. Chocked_2
Here's my thought.

Based on profit, Takara Tomy expect to sell their product after a series of advertisement (including anime and magazine), they need their potential customers believe on the perfect, ideal and astonishing images of their product. At the same time, encouraging the views and gains of their animation episodes and magazine.

So while the new BeyStadium were exposed to public early, that's definitely an exciting and good news for us. But for Takara Tomy, may not.

Overall, I respect the decision of Takara Tomy, although I still hope there can be more news on Beyblade in the future.
(Aug. 22, 2016  4:22 PM)azsas Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2016  6:18 PM)エダルバイブ Wrote: And FYI, the tournament held today was supposed to use the new stadium too, but someone said because of an order from Japan, the normal stadium was used instead. Chocked_2
Here's my thought.

Based on profit, Takara Tomy expect to sell their product after a series of advertisement (including anime and magazine), they need their potential customers believe on the perfect, ideal and astonishing images of their product. At the same time, encouraging the views and gains of their animation episodes and magazine.

So while the new BeyStadium were exposed to public early, that's definitely an exciting and good news for us. But for Takara Tomy, may not.

Overall, I respect the decision of Takara Tomy, although I still hope there can be more news on Beyblade in the future.

I understand. But what I wonder is that didn't they negotiate beforehand? It's weird and funny that the decision was retracted abruptly the next day - without notice.
I am way not surprised that TAKARA-TOMY would take that decision hah. A few leaks have happened among even CoroCoro, where they uploaded videos on their YouTube channel that were taken down shortly afterwards because they had clearly not followed the desired schedule, and also on TAKARA-TOMY A.R.T.S.'s own Twitter account. Not to mention all the leaks we post here.

TAKARA-TOMY has always been very, very secretive and they have a profound hate for information that gets disclosed before the 15th of the month, or when they themselves planned to reveal things about a release. However, I do not understand how this is a great or even intelligent marketing decision: either make only good products that take the game further, or let us have a peak at what to expect in the near future. In Japan, if they respect TAKARA-TOMY's wishes, they barely have any idea what is coming out later in the same month, which gives no hope for the future, nothing to look forward to and keep your interest up, etc. Like for the Beyblade Burst anime, I have finally decided to completely cease to watch it or follow it even remotely, because it is bad and nothing exists to give me hope for some good development in any of Burst's future years.
There cannot be such a difference between how much a toy sells if nobody has heard of it before (but a lot of people must be basing their purchase on the first few customers' reviews anyway), and how much a toy sells if people saw it in advance and are doubtful. Hell, pre-orders are barely possible, so everybody is litterally forced to wait to see the pictures of the items before purchasing anyway.
(Aug. 22, 2016  12:09 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2016  11:55 PM)JadenXD01 Wrote: Huh. Never knew Jaggy was one of the worst Attack Type Drivers then again I've been out of the Beyblade experience since the Plastic Gen ended. Though back on topic I wonder if the Fang Fenrir Layer is gonna be any good despite it's bad choice of Disk and Driver for an Attack Type since it kinda reminds me of Dragoon GT's attack ring and Aquario's Metal Wheel.

Well, I mean compared to the likes of Accel, assault, Xtreme and Quake, Jaggy falls very short (though I personally think Impact might be worse but more testing is needed).

G-Upper? I suppose it looks kinda like it but yeah, I think it looks more like Aquario.
Jaggy is worse that Quake? I don't believe that.
(Aug. 24, 2016  4:21 AM)Dracieleone Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2016  12:09 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:

Jaggy is worse that Quake? I don't believe that.

From what I've heard, Quake is actually a rather decent Driver (especially @[Leo Burst]'s XOQ combo which shows that Q does work well). I've never heard anyone say that Jaggy was good, ever.

Anywho, I'm getting off-topic here so yeah.
I think the bey is hurcules
As we already have a H Beyblade, Horusood, it cannot be Hercules.

It seems more than likely that it's Phantazus at this point, but it's not something that can be confirmed until we get official screenshots from TT.
Well, someone's guess that it would be Fang Fenrir (a Beyblade name we actually got confirmed a while ago) makes as much sense.
Admittedly, I hadn't read the previous page, haha. Also forgot Fang Fenrir was a thing, given the lack of news on it since it was mentioned Chief 2002 - Sigh ...

Fenrir certainly makes sense then.
(Aug. 24, 2016  3:41 PM)smash attacker Wrote: I think the bey is hurcules

Even if it wasn't F2, correlation doesn't equal causation, if your guess was based on MFBs spinning stadium.
For anyone that doubts it's Fang Fenrir, here's the clearest shot I could get of the letter.
(and that head design is giving me some slight Wolborg vibes, but that's probably just me lol)

[Image: 2qvxze0.png]
Yeah, that's definitely looks like an F. Not the design I expected for Fenrir, but it certainly looks nice.
This set is apparently hailed as the second-best top-seller toy of this Christmas in Japan. Here is the box and a clearer image of the Beyblade it comes with (with stickers too), Fang Fenrir .B.J

[Image: CruO-E4VIAAi4Ng.jpg]

From https://twitter.com/yamato_ch003/status/...6473947136

The coloured spinning sections are called "Cyclone Zones", by the way.
(Sep. 07, 2016  6:19 AM)Kai-V Wrote: This set is apparently hailed as the second-best top-seller toy of this Christmas in Japan. Here is the box and a clearer image of the Beyblade it comes with (with stickers too), Fang Fenrir .B.J

From https://twitter.com/yamato_ch003/status/...6473947136

The coloured spinning sections are called "Cyclone Zones", by the way.
I kinda like the F2 and the Silver Color Proto launcher hah ! That is looking very very cool the Beyblade with the launcher.

Thanks for the Update Kai !
Ooh, nice! Love the black recolor for the box! AHH, the stadium has Cyclone Zones? So it's similar to the Ultimate Bey ta Stadium? AHH, so coOL. ;u;

Fang Fenrir sure seems to be interesting. Hope to get it. :p

Thanks Kai-V!
so this means u can spin right and left in the stadium i hope hasbro doesn't mess this up.
(Sep. 07, 2016  2:05 PM)KnightPro Wrote: so this means u can spin right and left in the stadium i hope hasbro doesn't mess this up.

Kai-V stated that it hinders, delays, Burst beys. However, we don't know exactly what it actually does. And haha, me either but I doubt they'll make a product or a stadium like this set.
Seriously tho, why a proto launcher, TT?
I mean, the Beyblade itself doesn't have anything special, Boost and Jaggy is not a great combo. Ah, well... Looks like this will be the first release I'll pass.

BTW, thanks for the info Kai-V. Smile
(Sep. 07, 2016  2:05 PM)KnightPro Wrote: so this means u can spin right and left in the stadium i hope hasbro doesn't mess this up.

Actually your Beyblade would still retain its original, right spin, so you can imagine how being forced to move in an opposite direction across the stadium while spinning in the right direction on your axis is really detrimental to the Beyblade's velocity.

Thank you to you, Brisk AquarioHD, Burst and BeyGa.
No problem, Kai. Smile
Ah, the stadium looks so cool, but I just can't get into the two tiny spinning circles vs. just one big one with a switch for left and right spin.
Fenrir looks just like Aquario...

And Boost and Jaggy, really ?

Also, in my book 6000¥ for a stadium with a single beyblade and a super small launcher is a complete ripoff.
(Sep. 07, 2016  4:41 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: Fenrir looks just like Aquario...

And Boost and Jaggy, really ?

Also, in my book 6000¥ for a stadium with a single beyblade and a super small launcher is a complete ripoff.

The electronics cost a lot. But I agree, it doesn't seem like a great package, especially with the reused disk and driver.

But ... completionism ...