[Product]  B-61 Random Booster Vol. 4 Quad Quetzalcoatl (contains Driger S.H.F)

(Nov. 06, 2016  7:45 AM)marutti Wrote:
Corocoro break 1 gold Driger on official video.

(Nov. 05, 2016  10:41 AM)roux Wrote: weird that Hong Kong does not have a box of 8 for sale,
but just 6 in a pack.
luckily...

[Image: IMG_8233.jpg]

Yeah In Japan too. In the Box there are 24 beys (4 packs which include 6 beys.) And in that Box there are 3 sets.

Just a few of them are sold as 8 in a box
Luckily I can get what I want there
I just got the full set today, and I must say that Quad Quetzalcoatl is the most hideous Beyblade I've seen, ever. I don't even know what the layer is supposed to be, and the disk is just soo ugly. But not as ugly as the entire colour scheme. Snot coloured layer, blue disk and a dark turquoise driver.

Driger S is beautiful though! Grin
(Nov. 17, 2016  6:21 AM)Cannon Wrote: I just got the full set today, and I must say that Quad Quetzalcoatl is the most hideous Beyblade I've seen, ever. I don't even know what the layer is supposed to be, and the disk is just soo ugly. But not as ugly as the entire colour scheme. Snot coloured layer, blue disk and a dark turquoise driver.

Put the snot coloured Jerk Disk with it and all will be well.
(Nov. 17, 2016  6:21 AM)Cannon Wrote: I just got the full set today, and I must say that Quad Quetzalcoatl is the most hideous Beyblade I've seen, ever. I don't even know what the layer is supposed to be, and the disk is just soo ugly. But not as ugly as the entire colour scheme. Snot coloured layer, blue disk and a dark turquoise driver.

Driger S is beautiful though! Grin

Haha I personally love Q2JP for what it is, the colour scheme is weird but I just like how it looks. I actually want it more than Driger S believe it or not.

Also has anyone got specific weights for Q2 and Jerk?
I don't think Q2 is ugly in person ... haha. I like it!
It looks better in person than I expected it to be. I love it, but everyone has a different opinion
(Nov. 17, 2016  7:53 AM)Kei Wrote: Put the snot coloured Jerk Disk with it and all will be well.

It looks only ok with it hahaha. Still not a fan of the layer and its shape.

Jinbee I'll post specific weights later tonight if no one has done so by then.
Thank you Cannon!
Quad Quetzalcoatl is ~19.4g and Jerk is ~8.6g.

@[Jinbee]
(Nov. 18, 2016  1:06 PM)Cannon Wrote: Quad Quetzalcoatl is ~19.4g and Jerk is ~8.6g.

@[Jinbee]

I think you swapped those numbers.

Still, into the trash Jerk goes. What a shame, it could have been interesting. Unless it's "bumper" qualities outweigh the fact that it's a light disc.
Just because it's light doesn't mean it has poor defense. However, the stamina is bad. haha
(Nov. 18, 2016  4:51 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Just because it's light doesn't mean it has poor defense. However, the stamina is bad. haha

Fair enough. I doubt anyone would pick it for anything other than Defense, however it's defensive qualities have yet to be seen.

I really want to believe in Jerk. I like the concept and the colors it comes in as well. The Light Green might make a good pair with Wyvern.
(Nov. 18, 2016  1:06 PM)Cannon Wrote: Quad Quetzalcoatl is ~19.4g and Jerk is ~8.6g.

@[Jinbee]

Hey thanks a lot! 8.6 seems decent for Q2, although I don't think it seems that good despite good teeth. I hope Jerk is like Armed where it's good at resisting Burst, but with it's wide light shape and when hit, the stamina seems terrible in videos.
It looks like the Dark Deathscyther in this Random Booster is reinforced to avoid repeating the horrible breaks we saw for many previous Dark Deathscythers:

[Image: CxyhOZJVIAA4Z-h.jpg]

Credit to: https://twitter.com/mirai_il/status/8006...33248?s=09

As you can see, the two spikes that are usually where the breaks always happen are now encased in the clear plastic of the Overlayer.
Wow, I'd missed this! Awesome news since I broke my previous 2 D2s in the same spot haha.

While it's light consolation considering the consistency of breaks it's nice to see that at least TT knows it's an issue and is addressing it ... I am sure Inferno Ifrit will get an updated version too. I hope TT has learned from their huge mistakes this gen.
It is really weird that Zillion Zeus, of all Dual Layers, has not been reinforced yet at all...
I don't feel like these were mistakes at all. They always test all models before release. It seems to be some kind of gimmick for more money. They know that yours will break or you want a backup.
Hm, I do not know if it really is as malevolent as you think... Apparently TAKARA-TOMY's testing procedures are next to non-existent, notably for safety, and since in Japan you can just ship them your broken piece to ask for a replacement free of charges, it actually makes them lose money in the long run, especially when you add to that all the bad publicity that gives them.

It is also important to note that breaks of both versions included in this Random Booster volume have been reported though hah.
(Nov. 21, 2016  7:25 PM)Kai-V Wrote: It is really weird that Zillion Zeus, of all Dual Layers, has not been reinforced yet at all...

Probably the recolors will be.
The orange version clearly broke a lot anyway, but even the reinforcement does not stop the blue recolour from breaking either...

[Image: CyMNZLYUkAAcGoq.jpg]

From: https://twitter.com/kongara0827/status/8...02913?s=09
For goodness sakes! I'm very thankful that none of my layers have broken yet! I do have some deep cracks though in some. Like the clear plastic has had a snap all the way through on my V2 since having it for a few days! Also, one of the chunky bits with a screw in it in S2 has had a crack up to the screw for a long time, but no full breakages.
Wow, I have never experienced anything like that or what KingVictory wrote. My breaks have all been the pretty typical offenders.
Has any took pics of Driger's initials yet? So far have only found Dranzer's initials (DZ)
Driger didn't have initials on the box, as it wasn't the main prize of the booster. Though, by powers of deduction, we can predict that Driger's initials are DG.
I found that the initials on Dranzer are on the Dranzer MS blade. Going off of that, the initial are:
Dragoon: DG
Dranzer: DZ
Draciel: DC
Driger: DG
This is just my reasoning of the S series initials.

Edit: Ninjad by mana