[Product]  B-58 Karabiner Grip

Hey Scott, the grip you were the only one to ever use just came back.

It will be released in August 2016.

UPDATE:

(Jul. 14, 2016  4:23 PM)Kai-V Wrote: [Image: 4904810860730.jpg]
Okay So MUCH Releases in July and August !!! Probably Wallets are going to be hurt a lot !!!!!
Burst Karbiner Grip I hope the design is good this time !!!
Thanks for the New Kai Smile
Considering how burdensome the size of the regular grip is, I am kinda interested in this.
I actually use one of these too. I wonder if it will carry burst bey like the MFB one did?
Jp0t and me used this grip, too. I'm glad that they decided to bring it back. ^^

I used it in Japan in my first trip in 2012 at Bic Camera Store when I played with beyblade Arcade machine.
Wow ! Thanks Kai For the photo. They have given the Burstic Look I suppose hah ? Like the grips ?
Its looks really good !
Cheers !!!
Burst.
YOOOO this looks great. Really excited to try this.
I am in love. Looks nice and compact! Must pick this up <3
The red paint obviously makes it look like BB-112, maybe a little darker.
(Jul. 14, 2016  4:55 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: The red paint obviously makes it look like BB-112, maybe a little darker.

The colour is awesome. Who cares if they used a similar (but worse) color before? Will you ever get sick of pointing this stuff out? lol
It looks rather comfortable and I love the designs and colours, although I probably won't use a Beylauncher with it as I tend to avoid pulling the string towards the metal, as I pull towards myself. This would be good for winders however.
That looks awesome! Gonna replace the grip I already have if it's comfortable to hold.
Love it! Also, when I started using the MFB version in Toronto it sort of caught on a little bit and others started using it haha.
Wow! It looks even better than I expected. It looks so solid and kinda squarish. *-* I love squares. <3 Awesome! I gonna defenitly pick this one up. ^^
YES! i am so happy for this release this + the long winder= Success
This looks cool, but how would it carry any Beys? I can't think of any holes or spaces ever you could run a string through the bey to carry it on the Burst beys.
I don't think it does and honestly that function of the MFB Carabiner Grip seemed absurd to me.
(Jul. 14, 2016  11:08 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I don't think it does and honestly that function of the MFB Carabiner Grip seemed absurd to me.

Having other beys hanging on the end makes for a great counterweight though.
At least this one has an accessory slot, so you can use the weight damper Smile