[Product]  B-56 Booster Unlock Unicorn Down Needle

Booster to be released in August 2016.

UPDATE:

(Jul. 14, 2016  4:26 PM)Kai-V Wrote: [Image: 4904810860716.jpg]

(Jul. 15, 2016  2:20 PM)Kai-V Wrote: The nine protrusions are apparently meant to counter enemies' attacks, dispersing it and countering with a hit of its own with the horn.

[Image: bey_b56.jpg]
Thank for the info, Kai-V! ^___^

Aw yeah, another Unicorn bey! Hopefully this isn't a set exclusive, either ^^; Hopefully it's as beautiful as the first one.

EDIT: If Unicorn is getting a Dual Layer release, wouldn't Minoburos be getting one too?
I am glad that they are releasing it as a Individual and not as a Set Exclusive Smile (That's correct right ? )
It would be cool to check this Bey out !!!
Thanks Again Kai for The Information !!!
Cheers !!!
Burst.
THANKS FOR INFO Kai-V!!!

i hope they will make Minboro's dual layer ver. #everyone's fev attack layer
Wow, here I was just thinking that the main characters beys were going to evolve, but I sit in a bed corrected. Thanks, Kai-VSmile
Unlock Unicorn The name is pretty cool. Thanks for the update Kai-VSmile
Unlock Unicorn? You might as well call a layer Bursted for a B layer though.

But in all seriousness, I didn't expect this to be a release, as it never seemed to be announced, I thought it only applied for starters and boosters.
I´m glad that Unicorn now gets an evolution, too. I hope it looks like Flash but I think it´ll be looking like Strike Turtle from Draciel V2.

I hope Minoboros gets an evolution, too. Maybe something like Mega Minoboros or Mighty Minoboros.
Thanks for the news! I'm really curious to see what it will looks like! ^^
Unlock is a really weird first word to choose but perhaps it'll mean a dedicated burst attacker?
Either way, I'm looking forward to a less round unicorn bey.
Maybe Unlock Unicorn unlocks the layer of the opponent in order to burst it.
(Mar. 21, 2016  2:38 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: Unlock is a really weird first word to choose but perhaps it'll mean a dedicated burst attacker?

(Mar. 21, 2016  2:45 PM)Zera Wrote: Maybe Unlock Unicorn unlocks the layer of the opponent in order to burst it.

Yes, and Storm Spriggan creates real storms! Rising Ragnaruk literally floats above the stadium!

It's just a name.
(Mar. 21, 2016  3:15 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Mar. 21, 2016  2:38 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: Unlock is a really weird first word to choose but perhaps it'll mean a dedicated burst attacker?

(Mar. 21, 2016  2:45 PM)Zera Wrote: Maybe Unlock Unicorn unlocks the layer of the opponent in order to burst it.

Yes, and Storm Spriggan creates real storms! Rising Ragnaruk literally floats above the stadium!

It's just a name.

But Storm is to sound cool and is obviously an exaggeration... Unlock doesn't sound as cool or 'epic' and it isn't as exaggerated.
I think it's impossible for us to gauge what sounds cool to a Japanese audience. (And I think Unlock Unicorn sounds cool.)
(Mar. 21, 2016  4:09 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I think it's impossible for us to gauge what sounds cool to a Japanese audience. (And I think Unlock Unicorn sounds cool.)

Heh to me it almost sounds like a Burst wanting to be Bursted.
(Mar. 21, 2016  3:15 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Yes, and Storm Spriggan creates real storms! Rising Ragnaruk literally floats above the stadium!
It's just a name.

Storm is a standard beyblade name for something with multiple forward facing wings while "Rising" could refer to rising through the ranks and outperforming the earlier Ragnaruk. "Victory" clearly refers to its origins in the manga where it's made after Bolt's defeat to be the bey that will beat his new rival.

No, they're not very litteral and probably just names but that doesn't mean that every dual layer is going to completely disregard what its name means. "Unlock" /could/ mean a dedicated burst attacker or a free spinning sub-part. Or it could just be meaningless gibberish that Hasbro replaces with "Ultimate" or similar.
(Mar. 21, 2016  4:09 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I think it's impossible for us to gauge what sounds cool to a Japanese audience. (And I think Unlock Unicorn sounds cool.)

It is definitely seen as "unleash" to a Japanese person, so quite cool.
(Mar. 21, 2016  8:43 PM)Kai-V Wrote:

It is definitely seen as "unleash" to a Japanese person, so quite cool.

Then why couldn't they just call it Unleash Unicorn? That sounds way cooler IMO.
(Mar. 21, 2016  9:16 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: Then why couldn't they just call it Unleash Unicorn? That sounds way cooler IMO.

Because you're a single person and you don't speak the language of the product's target market. Just because you like it more doesn't mean it's a better decision. "Over Finish" doesn't make sense to me but it seems to work in Japan.

It's called Unlock Unicorn, either way. Complaining about that is kind of pointless.
(Mar. 21, 2016  9:35 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Mar. 21, 2016  9:16 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: Then why couldn't they just call it Unleash Unicorn? That sounds way cooler IMO.

Because you're a single person and you don't speak the language of the product's target market. Just because you like it more doesn't mean it's a better decision. "Over Finish" doesn't make sense to me but it seems to work in Japan.

It's called Unlock Unicorn, either way. Complaining about that is kind of pointless.

I wasn't demanding it! I am just giving my opinion on the name! People say stuff like this all the time!
Sorry if I misunderstood or came across as harsh. Just the way you put it made it sound like they made an "incorrect" choice.
(Mar. 21, 2016  10:52 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Sorry if I misunderstood or came across as harsh. Just the way you put it made it sound like they made an "incorrect" choice.

Well I apologise if I came off as a negative Ned, the name isn't as big of a deal as I made it sound, since it's not the actual bey itself, which I should be caring more about.

I agree with you, It sounds not 'epic' but it still cool ^^