[Product]  B-49 Random Booster Vol. 3 Yaeger Yggdrasil .G.Y

(Jul. 15, 2016  3:48 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Here is the full list of possible contents:

- Yaeger Yggdrasil Gravity Yielding
- Victory Valkyrie Limited Unite
- Storm Spriggan Limited Variable
- Rising Ragnaruk Boost Press
- Kaiser Kerbeus Gravity Variable
- Storm Spriggan Boost Yielding
- Rising Ragnaruk Knuckle Yielding
- Kaiser Kerbeus Knuckle Revolve

And Storm Spriggan Boost Yielding is spun at the end of this video:

(Jun. 28, 2016  11:54 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: If the Drivers line up the same way the Layers do, this is what the booster would look like. Notice that in all but two cases, we can confirm the Disks line up too.

Yeager Yggdrasil Gravity Yielding (Trident Heavy Claw)
Storm Spriggan Boost Yielding (Spriggan Wing Claw)
Rising Ragnaruk Knuckle Yielding (Ragnaruk Spread Claw)
Kaiser Kerbeus Knuckle Revolve (Kerbeus Heavy Survive)
Victory Valkyrie Limited Unite (Valkyrie Central Fusion)
Storm Spriggan Limited Variable (Spriggan Central Accel)
Rising Ragnaruk Boost Press (Ragnaruk Wing Defense)
Kaiser Kerbeus Gravity Variable (Kerbeus Spread Accel)

Nailed it!
I already put the list of the beyblade on my sirte
which is
・01 Yeager Yggdrasil .G.Y
・02 Storm Spriggan .B.Y
・03 Rising Ragnaruk .K.Y
・04 Kaiser Kerbeus .K.R
・05 Victory Valkyrie .L.U
・06 Storm Spriggan .L.V
・07 Rising Ragnaruk .B.P
・08 Kaiser Kerbeus .G.V
(Jul. 15, 2016  3:48 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Here is the full list of possible contents:

- Yaeger Yggdrasil Gravity Yielding
- Victory Valkyrie Limited Unite
- Storm Spriggan Limited Variable
- Rising Ragnaruk Boost Press
- Kaiser Kerbeus Gravity Variable
- Storm Spriggan Boost Yielding
- Rising Ragnaruk Knuckle Yielding
- Kaiser Kerbeus Knuckle Revolve

And Storm Spriggan Boost Yielding is spun at the end of this video:

So graceful with the boxes lol
Thank you for the photos, Oki!

That pink Unite looks great, but; I see a reinforced V2 Eee Green Revolve is nice, and Yielding looks interesting.
The pink they chose for Yielding is really weird to me.
(Jul. 16, 2016  3:57 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: The pink they chose for Yielding is really weird to me.

LOL looks like the eraser end of a pencil
I forgot to mention in my video, but the Variable driver is now a different kind of plastic than the originals. It's supposed to be harder to wear down. Also the Unite driver rubber has also been updated to a harder rubber.
Sorry are you sure about this
coz they included a notice with the 2 beys that got the Variable Driver which is written in red
saying that after a few use the Driver will easily wear down.
Just to make sure that they wont get many mails like last time from people who complain about their variable driver that started to wear down

(Jul. 16, 2016  1:08 PM)Leo Burst Wrote: I forgot to mention in my video, but the Variable driver is now a different kind of plastic than the originals. It's supposed to be harder to wear down. Also the Unite driver rubber has also been updated to a harder rubber.
Hmm, well the plastic looks different... Maybe just my imagination? When I saw the drivers they looked very different to me, and then LEOTOY said they were made from different material, so I thought, they must be different plastic rubber
Aww, only one Revolve? The Unite looks really nice, though.
A somewhat interesting video of Yaeger Yggdrasil Gravity Yielding against Deathscyther:

And even though it could be just a bad case, this user got a bad mould of Revolve that, like mine (two from Rising Ragnaruk), barely spins and is stuck to the Driver, so the plate cannot really be removed.

Yaeger Yggdrasil seems very easy to lock and unlock. You can vaguely see the teeth here: