[Product]  B-49 Random Booster Vol. 3 Yaeger Yggdrasil .G.Y

This Random Booster will again contain one of eight possible Beyblades, two of which are currently known:

- Yeager Yggdrasil Gravity Y (Driver made of POM)
- white Storm Spriggan Boost ?Driver
- turquoise Rising Ragnaruk Knuckle ?Driver
- grey Kaiser Kerbeus Knuckle Revolve
- blood red Victory Valkyrie Limited ?Driver
- green Strorm Spriggan Limited ?Driver
- yellow/green Rising Ragnaruk Boost Press
- orange/red Kaiser Kerbeus Gravity ?Driver

[Image: BeybladeBurst_RandomBoosterVol3.jpg]

It will be released on July 16th 2016.
I think it's strange that the original was a starter but now it's a random booster prize bey. Interesting
Because someone had to post it.

But seriously, why couldn't they pick a word that actually starts with J?
(May. 24, 2016  10:23 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: Because someone had to post it.

But seriously, why couldn't they pick a word that actually starts with J?

Uh, you mean Y? Probably because there aren't a whole lot of them and Yeager sounds fine. Lots of Japanese toy franchises — including, historically, Beyblade — change the spelling of real words or mythological beings for use in naming characters or objects.
Since Xeno Xcalibur drops on July 2nd, probably safe to assume this does as well ...? Unless July will get two waves?
Yes, it should get two waves, from what I know.
(Jun. 13, 2016  4:33 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Yes, it should get two waves, from what I know.

Sweet. The last time we got two waves or even more than 1 beyblade released at once was late March I think with the initial dual layer releases. This is all in all, good news.
(Jun. 14, 2016  5:01 PM)marutti Wrote: [Image: COHAKkw.jpg]
[Image: v7tWmEg.jpg]
[Image: HhBR9DD.jpg]
[Image: By3YqgA.jpg]
[Image: JB0jLWa.jpg]

(Wolf whistle)
Thanks for the awesome images marutti.

We can confirm Yeager Yggdrasil comes with Gravity because if you look very closely, it has a Gravity Disk. So I guess it's Yeager Yggdrasil Gravity ???.
Thanks for the pics Marutti!

Can't say I find this really exciting ... Yaeger Yggdrasil doesn't look very good. Red V2 is nice.
Although Y2 does look like it'll suck, the other stuff... Omg... Jaw dropped...
all of those recolours look amazing.
i'm kind of expecting the driver to be like BD, seeing as how the first version was free spinning.
(Jun. 14, 2016  5:03 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: Thanks for the awesome images marutti.

We can confirm Yeager Yggdrasil comes with Gravity because if you look very closely, it has a Gravity Disk. So I guess it's Yeager Yggdrasil Gravity ???.

Welp I guess my predictions were wrong, it didn't have a new disk and old driver, as many first Burst Beyblades had a used disk and new driver tend to have it vise versa for DL but not here. Gravity disk though? At least it's good.

Y2 looks fine but I swear K2 and Y2 swapped shades of green from their previous counterpart, honestly it just looks like a more opaque Yggdrasil, not much that's new TBH.

Thanks Marutti!

LOL what would be great is if the random DL Beyblades were generics from the show.
Red V2 is so beautiful! I love the sticker colours they used.
That red V2 reminds me of the B-Daman Drive Garuburn with the colour scheme, it's a main protagonist toy and the blue wing stickers I swear looks like Garuburns clear blue side parts for the head!
I'm diggin' the green Spriggan.
I'm really looking forward Y2's driver. It might be EDS, EWD, B: D, or something completely different, who knows ?

For the layer's design, there is not so much difference with the original, and the neon green is kinda bleh, in my opinion.
Would be more exciting if any of these layers were that good. RBV2 was god-tier: Wyvern, Deathscyther, Odin and Valkyrie? What a lineup.

I normally try to get a complete set but dunno about this one. Would really like to know what the Drivers are.
I love the white S2 and blue R2!

Also, not sure if anybody else noticed, but the line up is the 'evolved version of the RB1 beys, same/very similar colour and all.
Wow, such bright and saturated colours. Thanks marutti!
(Jun. 14, 2016  7:31 PM)Hato Wrote: I love the white S2 and blue R2!

Also, not sure if anybody else noticed, but the line up is the 'evolved version of the RB1 beys, same/very similar colour and all.

Oh yeah! Plus the prize is a Stamina type with a disk that weighs a lot.
Excuse me....but I'm digging all of them. I'm serious about getting 2 cases of those.
Amazing colors. Hoping it has a bearing; but if this ends up like Zero-G, trying to get the perfect mold of F230 that works well, in multiples, from a PRIZE, I won't be buying anymore than one of Y^2. Because that's pestering on the wallet..