[Product]  B-48 Starter Xeno Xcalibur .M.I

(Aug. 26, 2016  5:31 AM)NeptuneGT Wrote: When will the black and gold recolor be released?
They are limited in quantity and are the prizes of Corocoro Scratch Lottery ( The Gold one I guess) Where as the Icy Blue X2 is the prize of the Lottery Scratch Found in Victory Valkyrie Guide.
Oh I like Icy Blue X2( Color Of Course) But yeah So Bad in Durability and I really don't like the design Of X2 !

Thanks For The Sharing The Photos Kai ! Really Appreciate that !
Wow! The ice blue one is amazing. Clear + blue = beautiful
Silver Sword Ver. has got to be one of the best looking Burst Beyblades released so far. Wow.

Thanks Kai-V!
I think the Ice Blue X2 isn't only the best Burst recolour ever but one of the best Beyblade recolours ever made.
Wow that Icy blue version looks stunning
As everybody else is saying..; that icy blue X2 is one amazing looking recolour. Probably one of the best looking ones, too! Too bad there is only 10/100 (I forgot how many were made), so all of us drooling will most likely never get one Crying
Wow that is when you know that they have excess stock from nobody having won the previous lotteries hah. Predictable.
I still have a scratch card for the blue Xeno Xcalibur. How can I take part?
(Oct. 27, 2016  5:20 PM)TL14 Wrote: I still have a scratch card for the blue Xeno Xcalibur. How can I take part?

That giveaway period is almost assuredly passed. You need a new form for this excess stock liquidation, as far as I know.
(Oct. 27, 2016  6:53 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2016  5:20 PM)TL14 Wrote: I still have a scratch card for the blue Xeno Xcalibur. How can I take part?

That giveaway period is almost assuredly passed. You need a new form for this excess stock liquidation, as far as I know.

Thank you for telling me. Do you know how I can find out if I could have won?
(Oct. 27, 2016  7:11 PM)TL14 Wrote: Thank you for telling me. Do you know how I can find out if I could have won?

Hm I think you do not even automatically win if you peel off all the correct spots. You send your application but it is still a lottery among those, in the end.
(Oct. 27, 2016  7:21 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2016  7:11 PM)TL14 Wrote: Thank you for telling me. Do you know how I can find out if I could have won?

Hm I think you do not even automatically win if you peel off all the correct spots. You send your application but it is still a lottery among those, in the end.

Alright. Thank you for your reply.
[Image: IMG_1802.jpg]
New sword launcher. Pic is from twitter. I wonder if the internals were also updated? Wonder how many parents had to complain for this change to happen...
(Nov. 05, 2016  3:34 PM)Leo Burst Wrote: [Image: IMG_1802.jpg]
New sword launcher. Pic is from twitter. I wonder if the internals were also updated? Wonder how many parents had to complain for this change to happen...

So are they going to be included with X2's now?
Nothing is different except that bar close to the prong section, right?
Yeah, looks like it is just there to stop you from holding it too high.
Is this launcher prone to breaking? I broke mine on the second day... lol
(Nov. 08, 2016  1:59 AM)Ultragunner Wrote: Is this launcher prone to breaking? I broke mine on the second day... lol

Yup, many players broke theirs. Sorry. Unhappy
(Nov. 08, 2016  3:25 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Nov. 08, 2016  1:59 AM)Ultragunner Wrote: Is this launcher prone to breaking? I broke mine on the second day... lol

Yup, many players broke theirs. Sorry. Unhappy

Well at least it wasn't just mine...

Was it usually the internal gears that would break?
Yeah. I gave one of mine to someone who broke theirs and he broke it within a few minutes. lol
I'm not sure if this is just my problem but my Xeno Xcalibur can't really work well with Xtreme. When I do a flower pattern it goes much slower then slows down a lot, during the time it's really slow it wastes all of it's stamina and goes down. Is this because of the weight distribution on the layer or is it something else? I also clean my Xtreme tip after every launch so the tip isn't the problem.
try a different disk maybe its off-balance?