[Product]  B-44 Booster Holy Horusood .U.C

Looks like this will be a very good layer compared to the old one lol. Finally seems like an upgrade.
Wow a unsymmetrical disk. Surely that's gonna be unbalanced.
At least now there is coloured plastic almost everywhere hah.

The Disk is actually 'symmetrical' in the sense that both sides are a reversed version of the other, so both bigger wings should counterbalance themselves.
This one always looks so silly and lumpy to me, kindof like a little undersea crustacean or something. I'm eager to hear how it performs!
Wow the way the Disk was shot is pretty cool! I hope that it's heavy or at least wide.
For some odd reason i'm suspecting that holy horusood will have some good use competitively.
*sees pictures Brad posted*

Oh yea, this is MINE.

Really think Upper looks cool. not sure what it's purpose would be, but I'm thinking it can't be upper attack(The disk almost never makes contact in game). I think it will have some updraft wind effect or something. I liked the design of Horusood but this is just way more awesome.

So this Bey's driver isn't actually a new piece right? It's just Claw?
Is that combo on the other page of the magazine V2 Upper Revolve? I might try it when it comes out Tongue_out
Given how well thought through the use of Force on D2 was, I have no concerns about Claw returning here.
Plus, it did seem to be beneficial for burst defense and hasn't yet been released outside a random booster.
H2 seems to have more weight in the out perimeter and it is more rounded, so this have good stamina potentital. I think that the red and the blue and yellow circles represent the sunset and the sunride because Horus is the egyptian god of sun. Joyful_3 Maybe the "bricks" represent the pyramids, I don't know... ^^'
(May. 13, 2016  7:39 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: Given how well thought through the use of Force on D2 was, I have no concerns about Claw returning here.

How so? I think it's more likely that the only other release Force was in was an expensive Starter released all the way back in December.
Let's also be fair here; we can't have every part in each release being new all the time, especially in a booster like this. I'd imagine Starters will be your "all new parts" premium purchase while Boosters will attempt to re-release some harder-to-get parts, such as Claw here and Force on D2FJ.
i wonder if the disk will be able to help the D2 layer imbalance issue.

is the claw driver a new colour? it just seems like one of the colours from the random boosters.
I feel like upper will have like a D2 layer style i just don't know yet it looks unbalanced but what brad said about the weight being even to the amount of the other side is true. Im not feeling the layer design a lot its kinda chunky like but overall still excited about the release!
(May. 14, 2016  1:12 AM)gankoba Wrote: The release date says today. Would be cool if that were true.
http://takaratomymall.jp/shop/g/g4904810860679/

That would be wrong, both CoroCoro and other sites list May 28th. But oddly it did get pushed back one week from the initial release date announced months ago.
I really don't see any difference between Holy Horusood and Horusood layer but there is something up with the 2 different stickers on the layer (just guessing)
(May. 14, 2016  2:18 PM)smash attacker Wrote: I really don't see any difference between Holy Horusood and Horusood layer but there is something up with the 2 different stickers on the layer (just guessing)

The shape of the two are completely different. I'm not sure how you can't see that?
(May. 13, 2016  8:23 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(May. 13, 2016  7:39 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: Given how well thought through the use of Force on D2 was, I have no concerns about Claw returning here.
How so? I think it's more likely that the only other release Force was in was an expensive Starter released all the way back in December.

Is it not generally believed that it was chosen specifically because it alligned with the layer's contact points in such a way that it amplified its otherwise minimal attack potential, providing justification besides the tip for the bey's official typing?
No? I think you're setting yourself up for disappointment if you ever expect that level of attention from TT. Especially since they want you to customize the parts.

Besides, what other justification does it need? The Layer and Driver both are Attack-oriented.
Cool for burst right
I just saw that H2UC, Holy Horusood, Upper, Claw and Light Launcher with Long Winder are on the BeyCloud.
Wow, H^2 looks the nicest out of this new Dual System. Teeth look kinda sharp. Hoping it has some use.
Upper looks kinda gimmicky, and will probably fade into obscurity.
I was looking into Samurai Buyer today and now I feel stupid for not making some of my previous purchases there. They have Horusood on there right now for Pre-Order for 1512 Yen, being the final total after shipping, etc. That's like approx. $13.88? I wasn't too excited for this bey when compared to some others (like wyvern on the way Wink ), but this price was a steal. I finally did something right for once when it comes to beyblade, heheh. Saving money on these things can be pretty tough.

Link?
It seems like they are not a seller themselves though, but a proxy service like zenmarket or buyee. I assume you will have to pay their fee and pay domestic shipping to their warehouse, then of course ship it to yourself from there. Seems like that is calculated into you price there? Not bad. But surely the international isnt? Seems really cheap if so. I wonder how much their fees are. Zenmarket is 300¥ per item with no hidden fees. Gotta be careful. Like on buyee i hear that it costs extra to combine shipments and stuff