[Product]  B-37 Booster Kaiser Kerbeus.L.P

(Mar. 14, 2016  3:41 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Are those metal balls!? Please. Please!!

I hope so too! But the shape is... not helping.

But hopefully it's heavy.
Definitely getting the Bakushin-Oh vibes, too. Looks great! April is going to drive me broke... Time to start saving D:

(Mar. 14, 2016  3:41 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Are those metal balls!? Please. Please!!

I am wishing for it, too! Unsmith
(Mar. 14, 2016  4:33 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: If you look cloesly, you can make out a ball tip beneath the effects but whether it's metal or another Massive is unclear due to the sparks' effect on the colouration.

I'm saying this because of the "compartments" surrounding the outside of the Driver.
The underside reminds me of Draciel V and V2.
Here is the official picture:

[Image: C10816C.jpg]

The official description for the Driver does mention added weight and that the projections are meant to repel, probably hence the name Press, but there was seemingly only one ball mentioned in the CoroCoro description and that could just be the shape of the tip.

Limited Disk:
[Image: vgoydll.png]

Just from looking at this picture of Press, I am really not sure there would be metal balls in those projections:
[Image: VVgzuqA.png]
That driver is just crazy! Just bad there are no Metal Balls
still an interesting driver, also i'm glad that i was right the driver. hopefully the driver is useful for defence.
What? No Metal Balls, what the heck Takara Tomy! Well the tip looks interesting. So what, is this a rebound or WD145 gimmick after all?
Lol I love how you can see the little plastic flakes from the teeth on the OFFICIAL picture for the driver. Good on, TT. And same goes for the rest if you look on all the white tabs hard enough. And speaking of the driver tabs, they seem smaller!! Yay!
To me it looks like there are 4 small Q bottoms on the sides of the driver to make it jump. It would be awesome if that´s really the case. Grin But on the second scan it looks like GB145 with 4 green balls inside. lol. To me Limited looks like Gladiator from Gladiator Begirados. Grin I´m looking forward to see how (Storm) Spriggan Limited Xtreme/Variable will perform. I also like the chains in the background of the Kaiser Kerbeus Limited Push in the first scan. Smile
i think it's a sharp ball of burst.

anyone can tell me why it's called press
(Mar. 15, 2016  12:12 AM)FIREFIRE Wrote: i think it's a sharp ball of burst.

those rectangle things one the side, most likely press in using a spring.
I'm guessing Press could also come from the fact that the four bumps that hang down the Driver weighs it down and presses the tip?
(Mar. 15, 2016  1:44 AM)NEET no Kami Wrote:
(Mar. 15, 2016  12:12 AM)FIREFIRE Wrote: i think it's a sharp ball of burst.

those rectangle things one the side, most likely press in using a spring.

oh quite gimmicky. i think indian blader and 4D fans will like it

anyways i hope limited disk wlll be good in limited format beyhaha
(Mar. 14, 2016  8:21 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: What? No Metal Balls, what the heck Takara Tomy!

Well, it was just a guess in the first place, so we can't really blame them for not meeting it.
(Mar. 15, 2016  2:50 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Mar. 14, 2016  8:21 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: What? No Metal Balls, what the heck Takara Tomy!

Well, it was just a guess in the first place, so we can't really blame them for not meeting it.

Yeah, I know! But I don't see why it couldn't have metal balls considering the shape.
We'll see when the real mechanism is revealed.
Love the way the green ring turned out to be classic Kerberous/Kerbecs chains though. That was a really nice aesthetic touch Smile.
(Mar. 15, 2016  3:20 AM)Dracomageat Wrote: We'll see when the real mechanism is revealed.
Love the way the green ring turned out to be classic Kerberous/Kerbecs chains though. That was a really nice aesthetic touch Smile.

Same, although I hope it's not fragile.
Why? You plan to use it without the protective clear layer?
It'll be fine, I'm almost certain.
(Mar. 15, 2016  3:51 AM)Dracomageat Wrote: Why? You plan to use it without the protective clear layer?

He never really said he was going to use it without the clear layer at all (unless it was a joke).
(Mar. 15, 2016  3:51 AM)Dracomageat Wrote: Why? You plan to use it without the protective clear layer?

Um, no... While it's not that exposed, the chains still seem thin enough to break.
It seems very unlikely to me that the chains will break without long time usage or direct contact but I guess we'll have to see to be sure.
(Mar. 15, 2016  5:09 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: It seems very unlikely to me that the chains will break without long time usage or direct contact but I guess we'll have to see to be sure.

Yeah it seems unlikely, they do look nice at least.
Maybe the 4 walls of press have springs inside and get pressed in when hit to absorb shock. That would be cool.
From the picture that have we can clearly see that there is no such thing. It's just a driver with four upside down plastic claws.