[Product]  B-37 Booster Kaiser Kerbeus.L.P

This is the new version of Kerbeus with a Dual Layer, that will be released on April 2nd 2016.
The return of Pumpking, with six wings instead of three Bakushin-Oh! hah?

[Image: g1uvrAv.jpg]

I cannot clearly see what the L Disk stands for, but P in the Driver seems to stand for Press.
I love Pumpking. My Pumpking was very strong and it once ripped the knee of my pants which was crazy.
looks a bit more like flipped bakushin-oh from plastic generation.
(Mar. 12, 2016  2:20 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote: looks a bit more like flipped bakushin-oh from plastic generation.

Thought that, too. I hope it'll perform as good.

Maybe Press has Springs on the side to keep the bey from falling over, absorb shock or make it jump. That would be cool.
Thanks for the update, not what I expected this one to look like at all
OH MA GOODNESS! Wow! Kerbeus looks amazing! I have to get it now! I hope L means Large. And I hope Press isn't a Driver with bumps in it that stabilise the blade with springs, it's what I can see in the picture but it's not clear so I'm speculating! Anyway I'm so excited for this!
as soon as i saw LP i immediately thought of linkin park
can anyone describe what the press driver looks like, because i'm having trouble seeing the driver clearly.
it'd be nice if they release a purple recolour then it would look even more like bakushin-oh
(Mar. 12, 2016  3:24 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote: as soon as i saw LP i immediately thought of linkin park
can anyone describe what the press driver looks like, because i'm having trouble seeing the driver clearly.
it'd be nice if they release a purple recolour then it would look even more like bakushin-oh

Lol I was thinking of Let's plays.

But man! This Kerbeus L.P could very well be my favourite blade by the way it looks, but I'll have to see the other parts first, but wow!
wait a minute. keiser is Xcaliber's owner's name right?

anyways, layer looks like already outclassed to me :p. disk and driver sounds intresting though
what if press works as a shock absorber, so there's protrusions on the driver with springs.
would be nice.
hopefully someone can upload larger pictures, so it can be seen clearly.
Hahaha, my first thought was "Bakushin-2.Oh".
Maybe it´s Kaiser Kerbeus Large Push. Smile
Its intresting how the layer is mostly clear ontop and not half clear half colored its really intresting, also as for the driver, from the pic i think when its on an angle it might act like a pushing system to system to push the bey back or to hit the other bey, but thats just a guess from the picture, so who knows maybey when the driver is "pressed" on a certen angle it might do a counter dor pushing the bey away to defend itsself
(Mar. 12, 2016  5:35 PM)Zera Wrote: Maybe it´s Kaiser Kerbeus Large Push. Smile

Lol I guessed Large for the disk too, it seems suited as a defense disk after all.
Upon second inspection, the coloured protrusions in this layer seem almost circular and reach nearly to the edges of the clear plastic. This layer will be more akin to Galman's than Bakushin-Oh's but Galman was an excellent defensive AR/S-AR combo in its own right.
(Mar. 13, 2016  2:44 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: Upon second inspection, the coloured protrusions in this layer seem almost circular and reach nearly to the edges of the clear plastic. This layer will be more akin to Galman's than Bakushin-Oh's but Galman was an excellent defensive AR/S-AR combo in its own right.

Man I hope this layer turns out decent, since Kerbeus CD is my favourite Burst and this upgrade is so lovely looking!
I really couldn't tell you. It's easily possible that it'll have too many small protrusions to be good at anything. Or it could be the next Bassalt, all defensive and grindy. Or a burst attacker that latches on and unscrews opponents. Or just a solid wall that is difficult to do anything to. We just don't know, I'm afraid.
It does look good though.
Well L stands for Limited.
Man! It looks even nicer closer up! I sincerely hope the Driver has metal balls and isn't some rebound gimmick... and Limited? Why? I think Large is more suited, but the disk looks cool!

Thanks Kai-V and OkinawamTS!
Looking at it it kinda reminds me of the green counter leone from the metal saga
Are those metal balls!? Please. Please!!
(Mar. 14, 2016  3:41 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Are those metal balls!? Please. Please!!

yup they are.

anyways what exacly tip of this driver is?
If you look cloesly, you can make out a ball tip beneath the effects but whether it's metal or another Massive is unclear due to the sparks' effect on the colouration.