[Product]  B-34 Starter Victory Valkyrie .B.V

To be honest it would have surprised me if those huge upward spikes never broke hah.
But to happen so soon? With Variable being bunk and the V2 layer being prone to breaking... it just doesn't give a good image to prospective players and the quality of Takara Tomy
(Apr. 10, 2016  8:51 PM)Xcalibur Lad Wrote: But to happen so soon? With Variable being bunk and the V2 layer being prone to breaking... it just doesn't give a good image to prospective players and the quality of Takara Tomy

Thousands of these have been sold and we've seen one break. I've been following Japanese Beyblade Twitter closely and haven't seen anything like this. Furthermore, most breaks like this are freak incidents; they're not caused by sustained damage over time but by a single, powerful impact.

It sucks that this happened but this is an overreaction.
man im sorry for your loss 1234beyblade. that must have taken while to get too. i wish takara tomy sold replacemant parts for beys. like a replacement rubber tip for variable, or replacement cores for the new ones.
or maybe its meant to break! to give a different performance over time!
... too soon?
if you lived in Japan, you could have mailed TakaraTomy about that matter
and pretty sure that they would have send you a New Victory Valkyrie Layer if not the full bey
but of course you would had to send back to the the broken one after got the replacement one

(Apr. 10, 2016  5:27 PM)1234beyblade Wrote: #whenBeybladeBreakBeforeYouGetToTestThem

I actually recorded the battle in which this break happened... enjoy???

Wow. That really sucks. I feel very sorry for you 1234Beyblade. Maybe the seller will send you a new one if you tell him that your Bey broke after just a few rounds under regular conditions. I wish you the best of luck.
Why you directly say this, " Maybe the seller will send you a new one if you tell him that your Bey broke after just a few rounds under regular conditions."
sorry but the seller has nothing to do with the bey being broken.

the only things that he can do, it's ask his seller to mail TakaraTomy to see if he can get him a replacement but it will have to send back to Japan (to his seller) the broken parts.

quote='Zera' pid='1320663' dateline='1460376630']
Wow. That really sucks. I feel very sorry for you 1234Beyblade. Maybe the seller will send you a new one if you tell him that your Bey broke after just a few rounds under regular conditions. I wish you the best of luck.
[/quote]
It was just a thought and I said maybe.
(Apr. 11, 2016  4:23 PM)Zera Wrote: It was just a thought and I said maybe.

And you got an answer. What's the problem?

Either way, it would cost as much to ship it back and receive the replacement as would buying a new Victory Valkyrie.
Hi guys. Just got this screen in the official app...

Can anyone translate please.

[Image: CfyPFqdUAAA022w.jpg:large]
Look earlier in this thread, we already covered that announcement.
Sorry... I have looked but I guess not enough... I'll delete...
(Apr. 11, 2016  8:39 PM)FBL_tournaments Wrote: Sorry... I have looked but I guess not enough... I'll delete...

It was posted a week ago:
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-B-34-St...pid1319797
It's easy to miss, don't worry about it Smile
just found that picture as well
about a new recolor V2BV Rich Green Version limited at 3,000pcs
it seems to be a Kirin Drinks Campaign with another item
a Beyblade Burst Kirin Original Complete Set (apparently 20 beys in it)
limited at 5??? (maybe 5 ; 50 ; 500 ; 5,000 or 50,000 pcs)

[Image: m737397478_1.jpg]
Hey,
How would be able to obtain it or buy it Okina ?
Or is that some type of Lottery Prize only ?
Cheers !!!
Burst.
it will be a lottery
but I guess people need to collect points that are sticked on the Kirin bottles then send them to the Kirin Campaign address
after that only 3,000 lucky people will get it

(Apr. 12, 2016  2:53 PM)Burst Wrote: Hey,
Cheers !!!
Burst.
For Participating we would need a quite a lot of stickers hah or just one would do it ?
I am really excited towards this I know that I cant get my hands on one but that Green Color really attracts me a lot !!!!

And that complete set of Kirin 20 Beyblades would be so good !!
Will you be participating in this Campaign, If yes I hope you win Both !!!!

Also if the sets are like 50,000 Pieces then We are going to see a lot on YJA but as you said it can also be 5 or 50 or 500 or 5000 so really not expecting that.
Thanks Okina For all the information !!!
Cheers !!!
Burst.

(Apr. 12, 2016  2:56 PM)OkinawamTS Wrote: it will be a lottery
but I guess people need to collect points that are sticked on the Kirin bottles then send them to the Kirin Campaign address
after that only 3,000 lucky people will get it

(Apr. 12, 2016  2:53 PM)Burst Wrote: Hey,
Cheers !!!
Burst.
Wow Oki, thanks for sharing the picture!

The green V2 looks interesting, not sure how I feel about the colour, though. And about the case of 20 Beyblades; I wouldn't expect 50,000, if 1 Bey has a limit of 3,000. I feel that 5 would be too low, but it is understandable if it was because of the amount of Beys, so maybe 50? That's just my guess. Smile

Wish I could participate in this ^^;
Thank you Oki for sharing the picture. Smile I really like the color. It will most likely never happen that I get my hands on one of these but hope dies last. Hopefully Hasbro will release this Bey, too, so that all of us can have one.
About the case, there will only be 500 that can be won, because it seems that it will not only be the case, but the complete set of Burst Beyblades.
yeah it will only be 500 Set, that picture didnt give the exact number but after that I saw that some people on the Beyblade BBS where I got the D2FJ and W2VO pictures where talking about this campaign but forgot to update the exact number after that.

(Apr. 13, 2016  3:27 AM)Kai-V Wrote: About the case, there will only be 500 that can be won, because it seems that it will not only be the case, but the complete set of Burst Beyblades.
Here is the complete campaign page on Kirin's website:
http://www.kirin.co.jp/campaign/beverage...index.html
So I don't understand... How does the dual layer system work?
(Apr. 14, 2016  12:10 PM)BuddermanxMC Wrote: So I don't understand... How does the dual layer system work?

Hey, this really isn't the place to ask this, but to answer your question, the Dual Layers have more exposed coloured plastics (ABS caul). Smile

Next time, you should ask in Ask A Question, Get an Answer! #2