[Product]  B-28 Booster Neptune Armed Zephyr

(Oct. 28, 2015  10:44 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2015  10:19 PM)Siⱺn Wrote: Even if Neptune is op for defense and stamina, extreme is a rubber based tip. Unlike mfb, we should focus more on protecting defense because of the burst finish. if Neptune is banned, the metagame will probably be all extreme

Neither of us have seen any of these parts (this image really doesn't count) nor have any idea about their performance. Talking about banning them is crazy enough, but talking about not banning them because another unseen part will run rampant in response is really, uh, extreme.

Speculation based on these tiny images and names can be really fun, but we should try to keep our speculation in "just for fun" mode until we actually know more about these parts.

Neptune sure is pretty, though. Grin

Agreed I like the fact that they finally are making new Roman God Beys. Water beys in the past (Zero G) have been defense types. But that is not a reason to speculate anything as MFB's Storm was an attack type. Zephyr is probably based on the Train. And the word means Light breeze. Could it be like a T 125 or a Df 145?
Looks pretty cool. ANd like samurai pegasis. cant wait
That bey at first glance reminded me of Mercury Anubius.
I hope pictures of this bey turn up early like they did for Xcalibur or something, have been waiting a while to see what this bey looks like.
They should come out around the 15th (when CoroCoro releases).
Xcalibur was a huge exception, never expect official pictures to be available that soon ever again hah. TAKARA-TOMY is extremely secretive, even worse than during Metal Fight Beyblade.
(Jan. 12, 2016  7:24 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Xcalibur was a huge exception, never expect official pictures to be available that soon ever again hah. TAKARA-TOMY is extremely secretive, even worse than during Metal Fight Beyblade.

Hah yeah that's true. Still excited to see it though. Just wonder what the heck Zephyr is. I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess that maybe it's just a fusion driver with some sort of sword like design/gimmick to it. I have no proof for this concept, just a thought.
I don't know; I think Gyro may be free spinning..
Zephyr could really be anything, since its balance type.
I'd hope for Metal Change.
From what I know (which is not a lot), the word 'zephyr' means a soft gentle breeze so... a down force gimmick? Maybe, but I won't speculate like I just did before.
Every time someone posts here, I get excited because I think it's a pic reveal...
(Jan. 13, 2016  12:00 PM)gankoba Wrote: Every time someone posts here, I get excited because I think it's a pic reveal...

Ahaha me too!

It only takes 1 person's speculation to create a chain ...
(Jan. 13, 2016  12:00 PM)gankoba Wrote: Every time someone posts here, I get excited because I think it's a pic reveal...

Happens to me all the time...
So I guess we keep bumping this thread to keep people on their toes

Or until Brad yells at us Grin
Wait i cant find the tiny pic everyone is talking about? I really want to see some spoilers haha!
(Jan. 13, 2016  4:06 PM)VulcanHoruseous Wrote: Wait i cant find the tiny pic everyone is talking about? I really want to see some spoilers haha!

How about the first post of this topic ?
I just realized;
Another Armed. Ew..
(Jan. 13, 2016  4:12 PM)Neo Wrote: I just realized;
Another Armed. Ew..

Armed is my favourite disk. Serious Still on the hunt to find a use for it though ..
UGottaCetus said to use it on Quake, for that combo 1234Beyblade developed with his "quake stalling" method. I found some success with it, however it hit the stadium a tad too much to be better then Oval.
(Jan. 13, 2016  9:10 AM)Neo Wrote: I'd hope for Metal Change.

I know the odds of it being this are near-zero, but I will hope against all likelihood that this is true.

(Jan. 13, 2016  12:59 PM)gankoba Wrote: So I guess we keep bumping this thread to keep people on their toes

Or until Brad yells at us Grin

Haha, don't worry about it. Pics will come soon anyway. Smile

Another Armed. Ew..

True, but I would feel the same if it was Central, Wing, or Oval ...
(Jan. 13, 2016  4:20 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Jan. 13, 2016  9:10 AM)Neo Wrote: I'd hope for Metal Change.

I know the odds of it being this are near-zero, but I will hope against all likelihood that this is true.

But it would be nice.

(Jan. 13, 2016  4:20 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
Another Armed. Ew..

True, but I would feel the same if it was Central, Wing, or Oval ...

Neptune Force Zephyr sounds rad, tho.
Yeah, but since Force only launched in December I had no hope it would be in a January booster anyway :')

It would definitely be nice! It would be the nicest! But I also think a metal change tip could be overwhelmingly powerful at this point in the game.
God, if Gyro ends up being a bearing tip, and Zephyr a metal change...
Alongside Xtreme, 3 AWESOME Drivers.
But who knows. Considering Neptune is the last Burst we know about, (who knows, those dual layers may be right after this) I hope it's good.
(Jan. 13, 2016  4:37 PM)Neo Wrote: God, if Gyro ends up being a bearing tip, and Zephyr a metal change...
Alongside Xtreme, 3 AWESOME Drivers.
But who knows. Considering Neptune is the last Burst we know about, (who knows, those dual layers may be right after this) I hope it's good.

Yeah let's hope this is true for the double layer system. Can't wait for that btw!!!!