[Product]  B-23 Starter Xcalibur Force Xtreme

Sorry, but it was hard to get ,
doing a 4 - 6 hours lines to try to get 1 Xcalibur Gold (coz limited at only 1 per person) so of course it's not easy to get.
and it was the 1st to get sold out
Impossible to do a 2nd turn
And many people couldnt even buy one

(Jan. 23, 2016  2:41 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Oh damn. Apparently it is really not hard to get either, so I have hopes that there will be plenty up for auction and that they will never reach higher than thirty dollars.

Yo the rubber is black, too cool :

[Image: CZXhJMgUkAAtIv2.jpg]

https://twitter.com/nibosi001/status/690705692693409792
https://twitter.com/jumbo_tmj/status/690695246838046720
so cool! i want one so bad.
(Jan. 24, 2016  9:44 AM)OkinawamTS Wrote: Sorry, but it was hard to get ,
doing a 4 - 6 hours lines to try to get 1 Xcalibur Gold (coz limited at only 1 per person) so of course it's not easy to get.

Really? Jumbo posted on Twitter that they had sold out on the first day of WHF a while after he had got one, but then on the second day he was able to get two for me somehow. Maybe he got Rick or Miyu to buy the second one, but were the lines really that long for the Beyblade items? Gasp Or do you just mean to get into the WHF?
(Jan. 25, 2016  7:07 AM)Kei Wrote:
(Jan. 24, 2016  9:44 AM)OkinawamTS Wrote: Sorry, but it was hard to get ,

Really? Jumbo posted on Twitter that they had sold out on the first day of WHF a while after he had got one, but then on the second day he was able to get two for me somehow. Maybe he got Rick or Miyu to buy the second one, but were the lines really that long for the Beyblade items? Gasp Or do you just mean to get into the WHF?

they sell them the 2 days, but a specific quantity
the 1st day, I guess they bought them for themself, then the 2nd day they bought it for you
and the line is for every items sold there, to go inside without to buy the special goods it's a different line.

and for the special goods line, when it starts to have too many people when some more come there to line, they ask them to come back later.
(Jan. 14, 2016  3:34 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Better pictures of the Xcalibur Force Xtreme Saint Knight Ver. :

[Image: t2lWZw1.jpg] [Image: KOJwfDW.jpg]

I am debating whether to buy this month's CoroCoro since now I remember what the rules are for this lottery hah.
Hey,
So how can one obtain or Purchsse the Saint Knight Verision ??
Was it only like printed and will not be released or there is chance in WHF 2016.
You know this looks good to me. I guess what would be its BeyLauncher Color ?
As the Normal Xcalibur had Yellow Beylauncher and Gold One had Black Black Bey Launcher.
Cheers !!!
Burst.
it's a Corocoro Comic prize
so it will come like the Amaterios , inside the brown box without any BeyLauncher

(Jan. 29, 2016  1:53 PM)Burst Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2016  3:34 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Better pictures of the Xcalibur Force Xtreme Saint Knight Ver. :

I am debating whether to buy this month's CoroCoro since now I remember what the rules are for this lottery hah.
Hey,
Was it only like printed and will not be released or there is chance in WHF 2016.
As the Normal Xcalibur had Yellow Beylauncher and Gold One had Black Black Bey Launcher.
Cheers !!!
Burst.
Oh okay so is it like would be given in Next Month Issue ??
Or any other release date for it ?

(Jan. 29, 2016  2:00 PM)OkinawamTS Wrote: it's a Corocoro Comic prize
so it will come like the Amaterios , inside the brown box without any BeyLauncher

(Jan. 29, 2016  1:53 PM)Burst Wrote:

Hey,
Cheers !!!
Burst.
no, it's only 100 lucky people who will win it

(Jan. 29, 2016  2:03 PM)Burst Wrote: Oh okay so is it like would be given in Next Month Issue ??
Or any other release date for it ?

(Jan. 29, 2016  2:00 PM)OkinawamTS Wrote: it's a Corocoro Comic prize

(Jan. 29, 2016  1:53 PM)Burst Wrote: Hey,
Cheers !!!
Burst.
that's right

(Jan. 29, 2016  2:11 PM)vikrambeyblade Wrote: It's like lotery typeSmile Right Oki.
(Jan. 29, 2016  2:09 PM)OkinawamTS Wrote: no, it's only 100 lucky people who will win it.
Then its really rare !!!! I hope that out of that hundred atleast 20 winners Sell their Beys on YJA .
Cheers !!!
Burst.
(Jan. 29, 2016  2:18 PM)Burst Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2016  2:09 PM)OkinawamTS Wrote: no, it's only 100 lucky people who will win it.
Then its really rare !!!! I hope that out of that hundred atleast 20 winners Sell their Beys on YJA .
Cheers !!!
Burst.

You'd be paying an insane amount for it though..
yeah, if it ever appears there, it might go for something around 60,000 - 100,000 yen

(Jan. 29, 2016  2:44 PM)Cannon Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2016  2:18 PM)Burst Wrote:
Cheers !!!
Burst.

Anyone know a good place to purchase this bey? Normally I use Amazon but they don't seem to have it.
(Jan. 29, 2016  2:54 PM)OkinawamTS Wrote: yeah, if it ever appears there, it might go for something around 60,000 - 100,000 yen

(Jan. 29, 2016  2:44 PM)Cannon Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2016  2:18 PM)Burst Wrote: Then its really rare !!!! I hope that out of that hundred atleast 20 winners Sell their Beys on YJA .
Cheers !!!
Burst.

Thats So MUCH !!!!! We can buy the whole Burst range released till now in that price twice maybe !!!!
[/b]

(Jan. 29, 2016  3:18 PM)Shokkazuluman Wrote: Anyone know a good place to purchase this bey? Normally I use Amazon but they don't seem to have it.
Try Rakuten global Friend just saw 2 in stock today Morning. Its Out of stock in HobbyLink too. One to two is there in YJA but agaiN Middleman fees and all.
Edit :- Its Available on amazon.com.
Link :- www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01982TRN6/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?qid=1454079053&sr=8-1&pi=SX200_QL40&keywords=Beyblade+burst&dpPl=1&dpID=61hnLwOiRgL&ref=plSrchCheers !!!
Burst.
(Jan. 29, 2016  3:18 PM)Shokkazuluman Wrote: Anyone know a good place to purchase this bey? Normally I use Amazon but they don't seem to have it.

Actually Amazon does have it. You just have to search for Excalibur specifically because for some reason it doesn't show up under beyblade burst
Hi if anyone could answer this question that would be amazing is their a difference in the string launchers that come with Wyvern and Excaliber?
(Mar. 08, 2016  12:07 AM){YT}EnderBlader Wrote: Hi if anyone could answer this question that would be amazing is their a difference in the string launchers that come with Wyvern and Excaliber?

No difference at all except the colour, and the fact that Xcalibur's is transparent makes the plastic more fragile.
(Mar. 08, 2016  12:13 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Mar. 08, 2016  12:07 AM){YT}EnderBlader Wrote: Hi if anyone could answer this question that would be amazing is their a difference in the string launchers that come with Wyvern and Excaliber?

No difference at all except the colour, and the fact that Xcalibur's is transparent makes the plastic more fragile.

i heard Yellow one does not skip as Wyvang one. but not sure
I don't think there's ever been major reports of skipping from the Wyvern launcher?
(Mar. 08, 2016  12:26 AM)Mitsu Wrote: I don't think there's ever been major reports of skipping from the Wyvern launcher?

Certainly not as much as Wyvern itself causing the prongs to stay stuck.
Just to chip into the discussion:

My first Xcalibur launcher is starting to really skip. It may be from being used so much, but it skips every other launch. My second Xcalibur launcher doesn't skip and is great, and hasn't not been nearly as much as the first. My Wyvern had very minimal skipping.

The handle is fragile, as Kai-V said, because of the transparent plastic. The handle on my first Xcalibur launcher broke.
Actually when we did the review ion The B-00 light blue launcher there's a difference between the older launchers B-08 B-16 and B-14 and the more transparent launches the yellow the black and the the blue .

Watch the video where I talked about the skipping

is 3000yen a good price for gold exclaibur?
(Mar. 20, 2016  6:25 PM)Morsoe Wrote: is 3000yen a good price for gold exclaibur?
3000 Yens Is a Good Price As They are Rare !!! They Are Usually Going Like 3000 Yens to 4000 yens right now at Yahoo Japan Auctions !!!

Also as The Beyblade Burst Tour Event is coming up WBBA is keeping them again on Sale but very Limited !!!! So Again in April you may see some more Again at YJA a lot maybe but I doubt it as there would be limited number of Them for sale at the event.
Still 3000 Yens is a Good Price.
Cheers !!!
Burst.