[Product]  B-23 Starter Xcalibur Force Xtreme

Better buy 10 of these......It the GAME CHANGER!
(Oct. 28, 2015  4:19 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Extreme will have rubber !
I bet it will be a rubber flat since in the past flat has always been the first type of tip to receive rubber...

rip stamina rip stationary defense rip teeth

(Oct. 28, 2015  4:25 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: That price seems really high, though ...
Wyvern came with a Beylauncher as well and wasn't it 1,600 Yen? Personally I wouldn't be surprised if TAKARA-TOMY (at least that's who I'm assume sets the prices) changed prices of similar products (Starters, Booster, etc.) depending on how "popular" they think a product will be. Given how anticipated a rubber Driver already is it seems like it would be a smart move for them to mark up the price a bit.
Stuff around the holiday season usually has a higher price I've noticed, but thats mostly stuff like DX/gift sets. Its weird this starter is more expensive.
Eh, I'm not hyping this, since I usually find hyping stupid and makes any flaws worse.

But seeing as it's a rubber tip, I'd like to see how it does with Burst, and considering Bursts low stamina and rubber possibly making it burst easier, hopefully harder, yeah... But this is all speculation.
Just for reference, were Storm Pegasis, Galaxy Pegasis or Big Bang Pegasis any more expensive than the beys in their seasons/waves?
Haha, it's finally happening. Great to see that my most anticipated release (only because the name is cool) seems like it'll have great merit.
And there goes all my money....
All these cool new releases have me so excited! I hope it lives up to the hype.
Holy mother of God.... I hope they space out the releases a bit.... I won't have enough to buy it all!!!
is that a pic of the layer? if so...

I DON'T WANT ANOTHER TRIDENT!!!!!!!!!!!
no pic out yet, gonna need to wait a bit.
This is totally left spin... Look at the prong on the launcher... it's opposite of the right spin string launcher... i'm so certain this is a lefty...
(Oct. 28, 2015  1:40 PM)1234beyblade Wrote: This is totally left spin... Look at the prong on the launcher... it's opposite of the right spin string launcher... i'm so certain this is a lefty...

it's a right spin like all the other beys
Well there will be some left spin beyblades, every gen had a left spinner though for a while. I thought this would be more left but...we'llsee.
But we have to take into account the burst mechanism. Making a left spin beyblade whilst keeping the burst mechanism still the same is going to be difficult. Pretty sure this'll be a right spin like all the others.
Vast possibility, though little is still known so I'll just remain in the middle zone.
I'm presuming Left Spinners will be harder to burst much like Dragooon from Zero G couldn't be easily K.Oed.
Shut up and take my money!
(Oct. 28, 2015  1:54 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: I'm presuming Left Spinners will be harder to burst much like Dragooon from Zero F couldn't be easily K.Oed.

Hmm,that's an accurate way of putting it.
Just look at this...

The launcher prongs are clearly the opposite of eachother...
A Beybade based off of a legendary sword with another Beylauncher and the first rubber bottom in Burst? Bought. On. Sight.
(Oct. 28, 2015  2:07 PM)1234beyblade Wrote: Just look at this...

If OkinawamTS says that it is a regular right-spin Beyblade, I completely trust him.

Thank you Brad.
(Oct. 28, 2015  2:07 PM)1234beyblade Wrote: Just look at this...

as you can see they are same side
[Image: rightspin2.jpg]
(Oct. 28, 2015  1:56 PM)Meta madness Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2015  1:54 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: I'm presuming Left Spinners will be harder to burst much like Dragooon from Zero F couldn't be easily K.Oed.

Hmm,that's an accurate way of putting it.

I can't tell if that was meant to be sarcastic or not.

Also, the prongs are clearly in the same direction having the slanted parts on the same side.