[Product]  B-22 Beyblade Custom Set Stamina & Defense

I've actually played a bit for fun today, and surprisingly Ragnaruk Wing Accel was bursting Kerbeous Heavy Defense like crazy haha, it was weird, I was surprised myself. I think i did about 5 rounds and Ragnaruk won 4/5 by burst haha. I think stuff like Wing and the lighter disks should be tested more, maybe they have secret powers It is a mystery I will try my best to get some tests in on that combo, because from what i played around with it sure seems like it has some potential... (maybe it has to do with skill development over time compared to when I first got Ragnaruk?)
I think @[loyd87] actually tried a similar combo that was pretty strong against Kerbeus.
I think it may have to do with relative tooth wear, since people use their Kerbeus more than they use their Ragnaruk. To get a good test you really need to have two layers that are new, or at least ones with similar wear. I will play around with it some more. If my barely worn Ragnaruk can do better than my seriously worn Spriggan then I will test from there
i'll bring you my test for Ragnaruk. I need to test it on Heavy and Oval. I have tested on Wing, Central and Spread.

loyd87 Wrote:Ragnaruk Wing Accel VS Kerbeus Heavy Defense
RWA: 8 Wins.(5 BFinish, 2 OF, 1 SF)
KHD: 12 Wins.(5 BF, 7 SF)
3 ties redone(3 D-BF)

RWA: 40% wins
KHD: 60% wins.

Ragnaruk Central Accel VS Kerbeus Heavy Defense
RCA: 6 wins.(1 BF, 2 OF, 3 SF)
KHD: 14 wins.(11 BF, 1 OF, 2 SF)

RCA: 30% wins
KHD: 70% wins
12 ties redone(9 DBF, 1 DSF, 2 BF/OV)

Ragnaruk Spread Accel VS Kerbeus Heavy Defense
RWA: 8 wins.(5 BF, 3 SF,)
KHD: 12 wins.(8 BF, 4 SF)
6 ties redone(6 D-BF)

RSA: 40% wins.
KHD: 60% wins.

I have tested Spriggan on the same set-up and they are pretty similar in win %

(Sep. 19, 2015  2:01 AM)Zoroaste Wrote: I think it may have to do with relative tooth wear, since people use their Kerbeus more than they use their Ragnaruk. To get a good test you really need to have two layers that are new, or at least ones with similar wear. I will play around with it some more. If my barely worn Ragnaruk can do better than my seriously worn Spriggan then I will test from there

I could say you all my part are mostly used equaly and I certified that my Kerbeus look like when I opened my box. Spriggan and Ragnaruk too. Only my Valkyrie have a long break to prevent to much wearing.
Thank you for all the info and for some of you having fun with it. I think, while it may not be top tier; it can contend. As I've said I have yet to try all combos possible; but I will report back when I have more info. It's good to know the community here isn't toxic. Sorry if I seemed like I was trying to cause controversy, Brad. I just wanted to state what I've collected. I dig the work that's done here and the passion for the hobby/addiction we all have. I'm really excited to get that Spriggan and start more tests! Smile
Ok, I did some tests with RHA vs VHA and it bursts as frequently as my very worn valkyrie, not more frequently. I stand corrected. Spriggan, Deathscyther, and Kerbeus destroy my Valkyrie and ragnaruk though. And I wasn't trying to be mean or anything, I just don't want people to get the wrong idea about what's good. And I think RumpleLeftSpin is an awesome name btw lol.
I'm not sure Heavy was so good for Ragnaruk. I will test it soon to be sure of what I think. I see some diference in resisting burst for Ragnaruk depending on the disk used on.
Where is my light blue kerbeus? Huh. We already have a 2 red and one black kerbeus o don't think we need a red/black
After testing Ragnaruk on Heavy it looks to be better than Wing but these two options are probably the best to used with ragnaruk as far as I could tested it.
Tried Spriggan, it is amazing. But my gf's combo is actually extremely good as well. Takara Tomy actually recommended it... lol. She is running Deathscyther Central Fusion and let me be the first to tell you; that bey really surprised me. It is really good for staying on center and really utilizing fusion for stamina and aversion. The central puts a lot of down force on the center of the driver and it behaves very reliably. Thanks for all the testing and input on that, guys. Now that I have every part but Wyvern and Amaterios' I have a much better scope of perspective. Ragnaruk is still fun; but I do far prefer my teal Spriggan.
On the topic of the "Reshuffle set stamina & defense" I find it worth getting just for the exclusive new bey "Unicorn". As for recolored parts, I find them only usefull as a replacement part or as extras to use for customization. This of course is just personal preference, as I play casually and usually use my beys in the stock setup. However thats not to say I won't consider all the resources at my disposal if challenged to compete at a higher level.
If you use in the stock setup, then it's nice to have lots of different stock setups so it's worth buying Smile I think each setup is different?
(Nov. 04, 2015  6:05 AM)gankoba Wrote: If you use in the stock setup, then it's nice to have lots of different stock setups so it's worth buying Smile I think each setup is different?

thats exactly what I like to do. Smile Its exciteing to say I want to see rock leone v.s. storm aquario or something like that. it also sometimes ends up being ironic to see powerfull beys in the show like rock zuraffa proform poorly in real life especially if you somehow end up beating it with dark cancer or some other low tir bey in the show. it would be hilarious to see people grunting from the force of the attacks in real life. XD
apparently from what I read on a BBS Beyblade, TakaraTomy has modified the content of this set
they removed the Kerbeus and instead of it put a Ragnaruk light blue
and all the Disks should be painted

the guy who wrote that said that he got the info in the DM from ザラス, (which was maybe in a mail magazine from Toysrus)
Oh, so that sneak photo by Atamaii was actually right, this set contains a blue Ragnaruk hah. Oh well.

(Sep. 14, 2015  9:40 AM)Zera Wrote: A few days ago I found an interesting looking Beyblade Burst product in the background of one of Atamaii.TV´s video. He was not allowed to film it because it´s still top secret but he didn´t notice the Set in the background. So here´s the picture I´m talikg about:
http://www.directupload.net/file/d/4110/...eq_png.htm
To me it looks like a green Wyvern/Kerbeus, a grey Horusudo/unicorn and a blue Ragnaruk.
Or is it just a new picture of the B-22 Beyblade Reshuffle Set Defense & Stamina?
THERE ARE ALREADY TWO BLUE RAGNARUKS

(thank you, though)
where did you see it?
just looked at his facebook, youtube, ...
but didnt find that sneak photo

sorry didnt see that you put the link

(Nov. 10, 2015  5:57 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Oh, so that sneak photo by Atamaii was actually right, this set contains a blue Ragnaruk hah. Oh well.

(Sep. 14, 2015  9:40 AM)Zera Wrote: A few days ago I found an interesting looking Beyblade Burst product in the background of one of Atamaii.TV´s video. He was not allowed to film it because it´s still top secret but he didn´t notice the Set in the background. So here´s the picture I´m talikg about:
http://www.directupload.net/file/d/4110/...eq_png.htm
To me it looks like a green Wyvern/Kerbeus, a grey Horusudo/unicorn and a blue Ragnaruk.
Or is it just a new picture of the B-22 Beyblade Reshuffle Set Defense & Stamina?
from that picture
A Green Wyvern with maybe a red Heavy disk
Unicorn with a gold Spread disk
blue Ragnaruk with ?? disk
I think blue, and is that a clear blue light launcher?

OkinawamTS, could you share a link to that BBS please?
(Nov. 10, 2015  6:16 AM)gankoba Wrote: I think blue, and is that a clear blue light launcher?

yes seems to be a Light Blue light launcher

yeah, maybe blue disk for Ragnaruk
What's with Takara Tomy and light launchers? They keep releasing cool ones, but not many string launchers.... All my light launchers suck, they always skip teeth Unhappy
not everybody like to use the BeyLauncher
a lot of people prefer to use the Light Launcher

such as the last Bey tournament I went to when I was in Tokyo for a Bandai /Tamashii event , end of last month,
more than half used a light launcher
(Nov. 10, 2015  6:30 AM)gankoba Wrote: What's with Takara Tomy and light launchers? They keep releasing cool ones, but not many string launchers.... All my light launchers suck, they always skip teeth Unhappy
I guess the light launcher is more powerful, if it didn't break so easily Unhappy
I guess I'll keep some light launchers in mint for the next tournament I join.