[Product]  B-22 Beyblade Custom Set Stamina & Defense

I actually thought it looked like Defense too, but maybe it's not ...? :'D I hope not.
It looks like unicorn heavy defense Brad... sorry about that...
It's green as well so that just makes it more redundant. Yikes, I don't expect new stuff all the time but considering that a rubber bottom and claw are already existing, but I'm probably expecting a little too much.
Haha, maybe! I don't think the MFB reshuffles had any Tracks or Bottoms at all, but it seems that Miniboros has something new, so I assume there'll be at least one new Driver somewhere in this set. Or maybe this set will have a new Disk and the other a new Driver?

Also, there's no rubber Driver until December 28th.
(Nov. 11, 2015  4:42 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Haha, maybe! I don't think the MFB reshuffles had any Tracks or Bottoms at all, but it seems that Miniboros has something new, so I assume there'll be at least one new Driver somewhere in this set. Or maybe this set will have a new Disk and the other a new Driver?

Also, there's no rubber Driver until December 28th.

Yeah, still the layers look sells it for me, eh almost. I still have to see the other parts.
In the pictures it looks like a blue Ragnarok not Kerbeus. Is Kerbeus even in this set?
(Nov. 11, 2015  10:33 PM)Joshil100 Wrote: In the pictures it looks like a blue Ragnarok not Kerbeus. Is Kerbeus even in this set?

Oki posted that they replaced Kerbeus with Ragnaruk.. So no, Kerbeus is not in the set. Smile
(Nov. 11, 2015  5:09 AM)OkinawamTS Wrote: here is the 1st official picture got from the Toysrus Christmas book
[Image: 20151111_ec61f7.jpg]

it almost looks like unicorn will have a metal tip. i sure hope so!
(Nov. 11, 2015  10:44 PM)mudorios Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2015  5:09 AM)OkinawamTS Wrote: here is the 1st official picture got from the Toysrus Christmas book
[Image: 20151111_ec61f7.jpg]

it almost looks like unicorn will have a metal tip. i sure hope so!

I think that may be just the lighting in the photograph...
Hehe, was too excited and I went to the store today hoping they got released early, no such luck. I'll try again tomorrow! Fingers crossed. If not, then I'll have to wait until Saturday Unhappy
(Nov. 12, 2015  12:30 PM)gankoba Wrote: Hehe, was too excited and I went to the store today hoping they got released early, no such luck. I'll try again tomorrow! Fingers crossed. If not, then I'll have to wait until Saturday Unhappy

you were a big too early, they dont put it 2 days before the official release
if you are lucky maybe tomorrow they will have put them when you go there like last month
As a shop owner, when do you get releases Okinawam? Do you have the beys sitting there in front of you right now? You'd be the envy of the entire WBO community
(Nov. 12, 2015  12:48 PM)gankoba Wrote: As a shop owner, when do you get releases Okinawam? Do you have the beys sitting there in front of you right now? You'd be the envy of the entire WBO community

sorry I dont own any shop, just online shops
and I usually get the items on the released and for the exclusive item that I get, it's usually the next day of the release
and if I had already the beys I would have already posted the pics here, and updated the pics on my site
Not sure why I had this image of you sitting on crates of Beyblade's way ahead of release. My imagination is running wild
Someone on yahoo auction got their hands on everything, check it out. Minataros' driver looks weird as heck!
Wow, how are there leaks so early ? This is completely unlike TAKARA-TOMY hah.

Unicorn comes with Ring Defense, so we already know what Yggdrasil's Ring will look like and I am personally quite interested in its mass distribution, hopefully it is not too light :

Ragnaruk has Central and Massive :

Wyvern has Heavy and Survive :

Also this is called the Light Launcher + Long Winder, but compared to a regular winder, it may just be longer by one inch maximum ...
Damn, Unicorn's shape is just like a bigger version of Wyvern, haha...

Ring is definitely interesting.
Unicorno looks awesome!!

Reminds me of Zinrai :0
Reminds me of Wyvern, lol!
I'll post some comparison pics or a video when I get my hands on one. Probably tomorrow.
Ring is cool! Yggdrasil is now a step closer to making me get it.
All the parts in this reshuffle set look absolutely amazing.

Ughhh, Takara, I might have to buy this ;_;
I am so getting Unicorn. Looks majestic af.
Unicorn reminds me a lot of Unicorno, which isn't uprising at all. So what's with that ripcord? It's obviously different than the traditional one...
(Nov. 12, 2015  6:07 PM)UGottaCetus Wrote: Unicorn reminds me a lot of Unicorno, which isn't uprising at all. So what's with that ripcord? It's obviously different than the traditional one...

Have you read my posts ? It is supposed to be "Long Winder", but it looks to be less than an inch longer than the other winder, at most.