[Product]  B-22 Beyblade Custom Set Stamina & Defense

That's a shame was looking forward to the Kerbeus recolour <\3
(Nov. 10, 2015  8:42 AM)Blitz Wrote: That's a shame was looking forward to the Kerbeus recolour <\3

BG-01 has a sky blue Kerbeus in it Smile
Hey, wyvern and unicorn were defense types. It's called a defense and stamina set for a reason XD
(Nov. 10, 2015  5:03 PM)Siⱺn Wrote: Hey, wyvern and unicorn were defense types. It's called a defense and stamina set for a reason XD

it's because of the drivers, not only the layers

Also, the set has Ragnaruk, which was a stamina type at it's realease
Im definitely buying this. Unicorn sounds a bit girly but awesome too. And it looks so round.
(Nov. 11, 2015  12:22 AM)UGottaCetus Wrote: Im definitely buying this. Unicorn sounds a bit girly but awesome too. And it looks so round.

I think a stallion with the ability to gore its opponents with the horn on its head is a far cry from the standard notions of femininity, haha.

I never noticed how round it was, though. I thought it would be cool to get a vicious jagged horn design.
Well, it is a Defense-type.

If they give Unicorn the same treatment as Valkyrie – taking a feminine-oriented concept and stripping it of everything interesting, leaving a big ugly anime husk – then you won't have to worry about your manhood feeling threatened. Smile
(Nov. 11, 2015  2:52 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Well, it is a Defense-type.

If they give Unicorn the same treatment as Valkyrie – taking a feminine-oriented concept and stripping it of everything interesting, leaving a big ugly anime husk – then you won't have to worry about your manhood feeling threatened. Smile

Haha, I didn't mean it like that. I don't think a spinning top will ever threaten that XD. I guess what I meant to say was that I was surprised that they didn't go that design route and went to make it a rounder Defense type. Which is fine, I'm interested to see its design regardless of it how fierce or benign the design is. I just personally thought it would be a cool design route (not to mention a design like that would most likely be suited to Attack and it would be nice to have a new attack contender to face off with Valkyrie). Sorry if that came off the wrong way. Trust me, I would love to see some more feminine designs in Beyblade. My most wanted mythological creatures to be made into a Burst top currently are a mermaid, a harpy, and a siren, which are generally female creatures. The Burst manga definitely needs some evening out too - I checked out a few chapters, and it's pretty much all dudes. I'm hoping for some rad girl bladers to appear in there - hopefully.

As a side note, now that you mention it, Valkyrie is pretty bland design wise considering what could've been done with the concept of a winged horse-mounted female warrior from Valhalla. Never really took notice of it before.
Well, most if not all Burst Beyblades so far are bland on the circumference but quite detailed in the middle, no ? So, you see some sort of hooves on the sides of Valkyrie but the winged helmet in the centre, which is good because I doubt we would want to see awkward designs like a mounted horse in terms of contact points hah ?
Yo, Deathscyther has one of the coolest designs I've seen in a while, but that only applies to the inside portion as well, hahah.
I definitely wasn't referring to you. Wink Here's hoping for a rose or lotus-themed Beyblade!
(Nov. 11, 2015  4:02 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: I definitely wasn't referring to you. Wink Here's hoping for a rose or lotus-themed Beyblade!

My dream.

Just to keep this post topical, I'm torn between the two sets, because both have one good confirmed layer and both exclusive Beys seem really cool to me - a unicorn and, from what I understand, a giant squid/kraken thing. I guess the deciding factor would be the disks and drivers, but I may just bite the bullet and get both.
here is the 1st official picture got from the Toysrus Christmas book
[Image: 20151111_ec61f7.jpg]
Woah! I love the new beyblade! It looks so bulky like the plastic generation!
Is it just me or is that Layer just a reverse Wyvern?
(Nov. 11, 2015  5:29 AM)*Ginga* Wrote: Is it just me or is that Layer just a reverse Wyvern?

it's just you
That Winder is so weird, especially since they're releasing the Proto Launcher next month. Oh, well. Unicorn looks great! Love all of the colors!
Jesus.... I'm might just go and buy two of each set!!!

But from the picture yeah, it looks a lot like Wyvern, hopefully we get another pic. Get ready for some Unboxing!!! I actually enjoyed the first one I did. Was shakey as heck though...
Hmm... Not sure how unicorn would pan out for defense... looks like something between Wyvern and Valkyrie. I assume that Unicorn might be just as useful as wyvern is in defense, but on the same note, both may be used in different combos. Wyvern has a slope to it unicorn doesn't have, but unicorn looks like it could pack a punch in active defense.
Damn, that's a nice beyblade! The wheel reminds me of a very bulky Wyvern, and the Driver? Good Lord it is extremely bulky, I love it. I may pick this up before Yggdrasil, why are all the green coloured Beyblades always the most appealing? Kerbeus, possibly Yggdrasil and this.
(Nov. 10, 2015  2:57 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: BG-01 has a sky blue Kerbeus in it Smile

Very true and it looks amazing, I guess the disk and driver from the Ragnaruk in this set will go well with it too!
Also love the look of Unicorn and how bulky that driver is!
Yeah, looks like a giant defence driver

I hope to god that light launcher is more durable
Unicorn...
i see a heavy disk.
Is that disk on Kerbeus a wing disk? If so what a shame Unhappy colored disk that has no use Unhappy
That Driver sort of looks like Defense for some reason, it has the ring like appearance and the tips sharp bit could just be the bump on the ball.

I'm not saying it is or anything, I hope it isn't.