[Product]  B-22 Beyblade Custom Set Stamina & Defense

(Sep. 15, 2015  4:16 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Sep. 15, 2015  12:05 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: Couldn't you have just edited that next part on?

Sorry for being excited on the site I created and having an admin account that doesn't automatically combine double posts.

Okay then...

Seems to work only from time to time for me, it does it sometimes and sometimes doesn't, I'm not sure why.
I don't think it matters man. That rule is in place to prevent people from spamming up the board with junk, and it's a bit exhausting to have people try to explain them to me as if I hadn't written them in the first place. :')
(Sep. 15, 2015  11:26 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I don't think it matters man. That rule is in place to prevent people from spamming up the board with junk, and it's a bit exhausting to have people try to explain them to me as if I hadn't written them in the first place. :')

Well I wasn't going to make a big deal out of this anyway. :')
Either way, here here on both those posts. I really hope they realize that Ragnaruk is awful and don't make us buy anymore in sets. And yeah, definitely want to see more colored disks like Aero and that tournament prize Spread. They look super cool. Now that the metal part of beys don't really get beat up that much it would be sweet to have some nice colored ones and not worry about the color chipping off
I'm really hoping this is actually an old pic and the information we have now is newer.
Yeah its weird. It looks like those displays that we saw at the World Hobby Fair or whatever, but those weren't there then. It must be from a newer fair or something. Maybe it is a later set coming out after November. Hopefully it is just an abandoned idea though, that they abandoned after they realized how bad Ragnaruk is. Colored disks though it seems! That definitely makes it worth rebuying a couple beys to get the new one. Hopefully all of those reshuffle sets have those colored disks
Wasn't it from Atamaii's video at WHF, actually?
O I guess it was, must have been the top secret part of the Beyblade display. Weird that they wouldn't want to show it off though. If so, then I bet it was abandoned and Ragnaruk was switch out for a better bey
This display was probably intended for store buyers only. Extended secret booths are pretty common at trade shows! The public display was just to build hype for immediate releases.
O I c, yup. That must be it then. Glad they got rid of Ragnaruk. They probably noticed the sales on Ragnaruk were terrible and didn't want it's inclusion to effect the sales of that set, so they took it out
hahaha, who knows why, maybe an act of mercy? of course, always the chance that our info is wrong.
Yeah it could be an upcoming set. I hope not though. Lol. We will have enough Ragnaruks from random boosters. I hope they sell on eBay. I am willing to bet the Ragnaruk market takes a nosedive after the random boosters are released. Haha
(Sep. 14, 2015  9:40 AM)Zera Wrote: A few days ago I found an interesting looking Beyblade Burst product in the background of one of Atamaii.TV´s video. He was not allowed to film it because it´s still top secret but he didn´t notice the Set in the background. So here´s the picture I´m talikg about:
http://www.directupload.net/file/d/4110/...eq_png.htm
To me it looks like a green Wyvern/Kerbeus, a grey Horusudo/unicorn and a blue Ragnaruk.
Or is it just a new picture of the B-22 Beyblade Reshuffle Set Defense & Stamina?

I think this set is a new (tournament) set. I bet it´ll contain a green Wyvern/Kerbeus with a bronze painted Armed or Heavy Disk, an Yggdrasil Ring Gyro / Evileye Wing Needle / Excalibur Force Extreme with a gold painted Disk, a blue Ragnaruk with a silver painted Disk and a blue launcher.
Why would they release a green Wyvern in two different sets? This is obviously related to B-22 ...
I am kind of dissapointed about ragnaruk. It just required certain weight distributions to be powerful
We don't know for sure that Ragnaruk will be in this set.
Ragnaruk Oval Accel is OP. Ragnaruk is amazing for attack an has some great potential for smash ~50% of the time... It is super aggressive in my tests and performs better than Valkyrie for sheer bursting. It wrecks Kerbeus CD.... I don't know why that layer gets so much hate...
I think that anything on heavy accel is a good attack combo right now, oval is not very useful but I do like it on ragnaruk. However, ragnaruk bursts more easily than even a really worn valkyrie layer. It just isn't useful competitively.
Yeah that's not the results many others have gotten with it. Including myself. I have seen it perform semi-ok, but never as good as Spriggan and certainly not Valkyrie
(Sep. 18, 2015  10:15 PM)RumpleLeftSpin Wrote: Ragnaruk Oval Accel is OP. Ragnaruk is amazing for attack an has some great potential for smash ~50% of the time... It is super aggressive in my tests and performs better than Valkyrie for sheer bursting. It wrecks Kerbeus CD.... I don't know why that layer gets so much hate...

A few people have claimed that Ragnaruk is good, but considering none of the top players can find any use for it, I think its reputation is deserved.
I will conduct more tests when I receive a Spriggan, and log my results... But as it stands the combo I'm running pub stomps any others I can come up with... It performs erratically and when you play it to its strengths it is a very good bey, hell, I'd play my combo competitively. Spriggan bursts easier than all the other layers according to the WBO video; but I myself do not own the layer yet, so I cannot say that is gospel truth. I am interested in it; and if it outperforms my Ragnaruk then I'll be switching to it. As far as the worn Valkyrie claim; I'm going to call B.S. It bursts with every combo I have for it and against it. Even when I launch it with heavy and the other bey using central and survive Valk does not do well. Drivers on it make almost no difference as well. Valk burnt out way too fast and I've had it for as long as Rag, and Rag shows no wear; and whoops in all my battles. I just went and played games of 5 using the WBBA rules and Valk got stomped by Rag in all 3 games. There is nothing in my pool of layers and drivers that proves that statement. If people don't like it; then they have the right to not like it. But that's misinformation as far as I can collect. And I don't just play every once in a while. I received my B-08 and boosters/starters a week ago and have 3000+ launches on my account.... I've done my share of work so please don't try to tell me that it's not believeable simply because I'm new to the site...
Well of course Ragnaruk will beat a worn Valkyrie, nobody is debating that (edit: Oh, I guess ZachBob did, but I think he was just exaggerating). Everything beats worn Valkyrie. The question is which is better right out if the box. The answer is Valkyrie, Spriggan and then Ragnaruk
Spriggan is a much better Attack-type Layer than Ragnaruk, if tooth wear is your main concern.
Then I suppose that I will be happier with Spriggan when it gets here to me. It'll be hard to say goodbye to Ragnaruk Crying but I'm seriously impressed with Ragnaruk so far. I really think he's worth a second look from all of the people who hate him. He's a crazy little bugger, and a lot of fun to battle with. Way more fun in an attack archetype than stamina lol. So far he's been THE worst stamina bey I have, with Valk being first. And for defense: lol I don't even need to point out how much Kerb and Wyvern are superior... And Wyvern isn't even released yet.
I hate to tell you this, but we have all played extensively with Ragnaruk and it is rated exactly as it deserves to be Unhappy