[Product]  B-21 Beyblade Custom Set Attack & Balance

How do we know if it is q? It can also be a wing-like apendage
(Nov. 11, 2015  4:13 PM)Siⱺn Wrote: How do we know if it is q? It can also be a wing-like apendage

That slashed tip just appears to be exactly where the other Beyblades' tips are, but you are correct, it could still just be a useless wing on the Driver.
So strangely that this also has a purple Q bottom, you mean someone actually found it neccessary to copy the Q bottom?!

Didn't they not see that- THEY WANT TO REMAKE THIS?! Ugh, moving on!

It better be wings, it'd look cooler! With trans purple no less.
(Nov. 11, 2015  4:19 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2015  4:13 PM)Siⱺn Wrote: How do we know if it is q? It can also be a wing-like apendage

That slashed tip just appears to be exactly where the other Beyblades' tips are, but you are correct, it could still just be a useless wing on the Driver.

Maybe a q will be an advantage when there is a burst finish now... I'm thinking Odin Heavy Quake or Valkyrie Armed Quake
(Nov. 11, 2015  3:50 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Are those the rubber grips? Would be nice if they were included in this set.

if you were asking about this
TakaraTomy Beyblade Burst B-26 Beyblade Rubber Assist 『December release』
no that's not those parts that are included in this set, and probably it's just plastic like the B-11 and not in rubber.
But I hope they are in rubber
I didn't think it was that, since there's no trigger or anything. But definitely seems like a new grip design. I guess even if its plastic, it seems more ergonomic.

(Nov. 11, 2015  7:53 AM)OkinawamTS Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2015  7:33 AM)ClaraM Wrote: I'm seriously loving the look of Miniboros it looks like a Rhinoceros Beetle, also the recolored disks are looking awesome! Let's hope TT start to bring out more recolored disks in future sets, it's a silly thing to focus on but they're just so cool looking.

Excalibur will be with a Red Disk, so they might do more in the future

Great news! It's probably not that expensive for them to do and adds a lot more visual variety to things. I would feel way happier about owning multiple Disks if I could color-coordinate them!
So has Beyblade burst been confirmed for America?
(Nov. 11, 2015  4:41 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I didn't think it was that, since there's no trigger or anything. But definitely seems like a new grip design. I guess even if its plastic, it seems more ergonomic.

sure, it really looks better than the B-11
and it will be even better if they made those grips parts in rubber

(Nov. 11, 2015  4:46 PM)Jetsnake1 Wrote: So has Beyblade burst been confirmed for America?

you are going a bit to fast
it has just started in Japan, the anime hasnt started yet
So it might a bit more time before it go to US
Oki, have any names for parts of the beyblades released? It would be great to know, like names of disks and drivers.
(Nov. 11, 2015  4:46 PM)Jetsnake1 Wrote: So has Beyblade burst been confirmed for America?

Officially not, but we know that if it is, it would not be before 2017.
Minoboros maybe repersent to Minotaur.
The image of this bey seem like a cow.
(Nov. 11, 2015  4:55 PM)azsas Wrote: Minoboros maybe repersent to Minotaur.

It is always important to read the full thread, especially when it only has three pages, because this point was already addressed and refuted : http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-B-21-Bey...pid1275073
(Nov. 11, 2015  4:53 PM)Siⱺn Wrote: Oki, have any names for parts of the beyblades released? It would be great to know, like names of disks and drivers.
Sorry no info yet, about the Disks or Drivers in those 2 Sets

(Nov. 11, 2015  4:56 PM)Kai-V Wrote:

It is always important to read the full thread, especially when it only has three pages, because this point was already addressed and refuted : http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-B-21-Bey...pid1275073

yeah, and the color that they made it, it really looks like the pics that I put in the spoiler
CoroCoro will be out very soon anyway, so we will probably know the parts shortly.
(Nov. 11, 2015  5:01 PM)Kai-V Wrote: CoroCoro will be out very soon anyway, so we will probably know the parts shortly.

yeah, officially on 14th
but bookshop get it on 13th
so on Friday, I will quickly get it and hope that they will give some good info about December bey as well, especially Excalibur
(Nov. 11, 2015  4:56 PM)Kai-V Wrote:

OK, but ... it really looks exactly like a minotaur. Horns, snout, and all.

[Image: RYyQ9gM.png]
Looking at the whole picture though, it is a lot closer to a squid though, with all those tentacles. TAKARA-TOMY's descriptions also usually say what the Beyblade is based on, so I would really trust OkinawamTS on this matter.
I am probably the only one excited for a quake driver. It will probably be far more powerful than the q in mfb since beyblades can fall apart now. It will obviously have less stamina and less control, which is a pitfall, but I know that if you can control this driver like a cowboy (pun intended) get ready to ram (another pun intended) the opponent into almost enevitable demise.
(Nov. 11, 2015  6:25 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Looking at the whole picture though, it is a lot closer to a squid though, with all those tentacles. TAKARA-TOMY's descriptions also usually say what the Beyblade is based on, so I would really trust OkinawamTS on this matter.

Fingers crossed for tentacled minotaur.
(Nov. 11, 2015  6:28 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2015  6:25 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Looking at the whole picture though, it is a lot closer to a squid though, with all those tentacles. TAKARA-TOMY's descriptions also usually say what the Beyblade is based on, so I would really trust OkinawamTS on this matter.

I wonder if there's any sort of squid Taurus in mythology..
(Nov. 11, 2015  6:28 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:

Wierd mad cow squiddy thingy! YAY!
So Minoboros really has a Quake Driver like Metal Fight Beyblade's Storm Capricorne's Q Bottom hah :
Also, considering what has coloured plastic in the Layer, I would say it is definitely based on a squid.

Deathscyther comes with Wing and Fusion :

Spriggan has Spread and Blow :

The Launcher Grip is actually transparent black and it does come with the new shape of Grip Rubber. The 'rubber' plastic looks just as sturdy as the previous ones released in Beyblade Burst.

All pictures are from a leak that appears on Yahoo! Japan Auctions.
I'm the only one excited for the new driver, mainly because I think it will cause severe attacks and make opponents burst more quickly from all the angles it will hit at. I KNEW that minoboros was a Mad cow squiddy thingy!
We're all excited! And eventually I'm pretty sure we'll all own a set, probably several