[Product]  B-203 Ultimate Fusion DX Set (Super Hyperion MR.Tp.Xp-2, King Helios MR.Gg.Zl-10)

The TT video was a little bit disappointing since they hardly showed anything about Divine+H Belial 3, and it's odd that they didn't even show the H Gear at all, maybe a next video? Is there anything about Belial 3 at all?

Xp looks like a driver I wish Longinus had, it feels like a fusion between Destroy and Jolt. Zl reminds me of RDF, but with a free spinning plate. I think when sufficiently worn, Zl might have good LAD.
(Sep. 15, 2022  8:28 AM)originalzankye Wrote:

Cant freakin wait till the release
Ok, so explosion has W105...but super low. Considering how those blades failed to get Flugel anywhere, my hopes are feeling low.

I shared with my local SG chat. One of the folks think that explosion (directed by Michael Bey) is Xceed+R2F (becuz the desc on the wiki i interpreted as R2F when reading), while Zeal could compete with Moment. Said fellow also said they think the new blades will be attack oriented. Savior, Ultimate, Xiphoid and Guilty are likely scared.
[Image: 307040718_2355140464626532_8076756743810212565_n.jpg]

U have to buy 2 set to make this. Greedy TT at best

(Sep. 15, 2022  8:53 AM)Jinbee Wrote: The TT video was a little bit disappointing since they hardly showed anything about Divine+H Belial 3, and it's odd that they didn't even show the H Gear at all, maybe a next video? Is there anything about Belial 3 at all?

Xp looks like a driver I wish Longinus had, it feels like a fusion between Destroy and Jolt. Zl reminds me of RDF, but with a free spinning plate. I think when sufficiently worn, Zl might have good LAD.

They also didnt show how helios perform
(Sep. 15, 2022  10:21 AM)WickedHero Wrote: [Image: 307040718_2355140464626532_8076756743810212565_n.jpg]

(Sep. 15, 2022  8:53 AM)Jinbee Wrote: The TT video was a little bit disappointing since they hardly showed anything about Divine+H Belial 3, and it's odd that they didn't even show the H Gear at all, maybe a next video? Is there anything about Belial 3 at all?

And that really sucked because I wanted to see how the Zl driver acted in the stadium. You'd figure they would show a battle with Helios and Hyperion separately, then do one of both fusions, but they halfhearted this one.

TT was pretty scummy to make these double fusion combos require two sets, but I might just cave in and buy two. Would be good to have a spare BDr or Helios driver.
Okay, so after seeing the drivers and cores, cores stay at a 7/10. Both drivers jump to 8/10. That's it, honestly I was wishing we could've had King Helios R, but guess not. or Super Hyperion M. I'm still going to pick this baby up, but a little disappointing.
I had a feeling they'd do the King MM and Super RR combination. Kinda scummy that you have to buy 2 sets just to make those combinations a reality, for me personally, i'm more excited for Belial III than i am for the Helios and Hyperion. Don't get me wrong, Hyperion and Helios are cool but i've wanted to see a new Belial core for the longest time.
Updated OP to include the part promos + translated descriptions and promo video, which took longer than anticipated because I decided in the middle of it to add a guide to the names of the Ultimate Fusion Blades, lol. Obviously will update that part if it ends up being incorrect but all the combinations possible with just one of this Set had their names listed in the video, so those are correct. Only the M+M and R+R fusions for Super only and King only need citations, but based on the naming scheme presented by what does have citations, I believe those names to be correct.

(Sep. 14, 2022  4:11 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: Part Promo Images from the official Beyblade Burst Website, with description translations courtesy of DataBeys Project from Twitter:

Naming Guide to Ultimate Fusion System Blades
Trainiac. Did the review video say anything about the new tips retaining some of what Zone and Xceed have
You can watch it yourself and find out. It's not that hard to infer information just based on the visuals.

Master Blader said that they were going to release another video foucusing on divine belial.

and I'm honestly excited by it since the gear seems to combine metal and plastic along with burst locks and the pending on high or low the locks will be used

Low mode. metal down, plastic up: more stability, no burst locks

High mode. plastic down, metal up: burst locks, ''added smash attack'', less stability
They really did that huh. You need 2 or 3 copy of each to get not only the normal version of Helios & Hyperion and both combined/Fusion. Well wallets are about to bleed hard
I think it's quite interesting that the H-gear has three colored blades: Blue for Helios, Red for Hyperion, and Purple for Lucifer. I'm guessing the purple is for Lucifer or maybe it's for Belial. Also, since only three gears were shown, will there be one more gear for Belial? Because there were 4 gears for DB Belial, so may there will be R gear from BU Raphael. This is speculation tho. I don't know if we'll even get a new Raphael.
Plot twist: Lucifer also has a combining gimmick
(Sep. 15, 2022  5:26 PM)ayggdrasilgy Wrote:

Master Blader said that they were going to release another video foucusing on divine belial.

and I'm honestly excited by it since the gear seems to combine metal and plastic along with burst locks and the pending on high or low the locks will be used

Low mode. metal down, plastic up: more stability, no burst locks

High mode. plastic down, metal up: burst locks, ''added smash attack'', less stability

Thank goodness, I really wanted to see another video that focuses on that since I was really excited to see the H Gear more, alongside that Belial 3. I'm already pretty hyped for this set so I need more fuel to keep that going.

This would explain why they released this video on a Thursday as opposed to a Friday like they usually do, they're probably saving the Friday video for the H Gear and all that.
(Sep. 15, 2022  10:21 AM)WickedHero Wrote: [Image: 307040718_2355140464626532_8076756743810212565_n.jpg]

I'm definitely disappointed by this move on TT's part, but I'm not wholly surprised by it, either. At the very least, between skipping Wind Knight and only having two releases left besides this one, I might be able to get two sets of this. I won't be happy about it, but it'll be possible.

That being said, I'm not entirely sure if I even want to get this set, or any other release leading up to the end of BU for that matter.
The burst generation is almost over, with little chance left for a significant change in the meta; especially with the release of Bearing Drift, and my local competitive scene is hanging on by a thread. 

I'm burnt out. I love Beyblade, it's been my childhood since MFB, but... I'm burnt out.
(Sep. 16, 2022  1:10 AM)BladerGem Wrote:

I'm definitely disappointed by this move on TT's part, but I'm not wholly surprised by it, either. At the very least, between skipping Wind Knight and only having two releases left besides this one, I might be able to get two sets of this. I won't be happy about it, but it'll be possible.

That being said, I'm not entirely sure if I even
It's starting to feel like late Japanese G1 TF where they r just trying to get one last hurrah out, except there is no story here...
(Sep. 14, 2022  7:23 PM)g2_ Wrote: King Helios and Super Hyperion? Did they seriously reuse the names?

True, but it sounds cool combined
(Sep. 16, 2022  1:19 AM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2022  1:10 AM)BladerGem Wrote: I'm definitely disappointed by this move on TT's part, but I'm not wholly surprised by it, either. At the very least, between skipping Wind Knight and only having two releases left besides this one, I might be able to get two sets of this. I won't be happy about it, but it'll be possible.

That being said, I'm not entirely sure if I even
It's starting to feel like late Japanese G1 TF where they r just trying to get one last hurrah out, except there is no story here...

Dude, your multiple references of Transformers are literally not making sense to me.
(Sep. 16, 2022  2:11 AM)Darkus/Flasher Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2022  1:19 AM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote: It's starting to feel like late Japanese G1 TF where they r just trying to get one last hurrah out, except there is no story here...

Dude, your multiple references of Transformers are literally not making sense to me.
Sorry. I mean BU is starting to feel a bit on the rushed side with "ugly side of Hasbro" like production shortcuts . I keep bringing up TF as its the only comparison I know off well.

Anywho, if I buy them I'd play some sort of combining theme song from a Mecha anime when fusing them. Call me crazy, but I really need that feel.
(Sep. 16, 2022  2:11 AM)Darkus/Flasher Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2022  1:19 AM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote: It's starting to feel like late Japanese G1 TF where they r just trying to get one last hurrah out, except there is no story here...

I don't know whats wrong with him, even english is not his native, everything he says never makes sense
(Sep. 16, 2022  4:00 AM)WickedHero Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2022  2:11 AM)Darkus/Flasher Wrote: Dude, your multiple references of Transformers are literally not making sense to me.

I don't know whats wrong with him, even english is not his native, everything he says never makes sense

Haha the dude is probably very young and easily excitable
(Sep. 16, 2022  4:32 AM)shindivinity Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2022  4:00 AM)WickedHero Wrote: I don't know whats wrong with him, even english is not his native, everything he says never makes sense

true at least he is not Dasmind lol

Am I the only one who thinks that, Hyperion and Helios fusion looks like Samurai Ifraid?
(Sep. 16, 2022  4:32 AM)shindivinity Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2022  4:00 AM)WickedHero Wrote: I don't know whats wrong with him, even english is not his native, everything he says never makes sense

I'm 17 years old, but yes I'm a TF Weeb. Sometimes to make sense of stuff I have to compare to Smash, pokemon, Kirby, TF etc.

Also, did I mention I'm a sucker for combining mecha?

(Sep. 16, 2022  4:35 AM)WickedHero Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2022  4:32 AM)shindivinity Wrote: Haha the dude is probably very young and easily excitable

true at least he is not Dasmind lol

Am I the only one who thinks that, Hyperion and Helios fusion looks like Samurai Ifraid?
That makes sense as that was the beyblade capable of Powerlinking  Super Link  Combining. Man, I love Synchrome even though its not my era.
(Sep. 16, 2022  5:59 AM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2022  4:32 AM)shindivinity Wrote: Haha the dude is probably very young and easily excitable

I'm 17 years old, but yes I'm a TF Weeb. Sometimes to make sense of stuff I have to compare to Smash, pokemon, Kirby, TF etc.

Also, did I mention I'm a sucker for combining mecha?
All good bro :)
I'm much older but still have a lot of weeboo sparks left in me.
Especially playing beyblade with my kids