[Product]  B-20 Booster Horusood Spread Edge

Love the design of the clear wheel! Looking forward to getting this one soon Smile
Im excited to see this bey in action. The layer looks awesome!
I'm Starting to realize a pattern in the naming of these beys, They are paying Homage to Metal Masters or MFB II. Evileye Wing Needle is evil Beafowl (Befall) Horusudo Spread Edge is Vulcan Horuseus, Excalibur force Extreme (Gravity perseus/ Team Excalibur) And Unicorn (Ray Unicorno/ Striker)
I think mythology just makes you go round in circles whether you like it or not. Themes get used and reused in each mythology. And actually, a Beholder (Evileye) has nothing to do with Beafowl. Beafowl's Metal Wheel's actual name was Killer, anyway.
(Oct. 20, 2015  2:16 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I think mythology just makes you go round in circles whether you like it or not. Themes get used and reused in each mythology. And actually, a Beholder (Evileye) has nothing to do with Beafowl. Beafowl's Metal Wheel's actual name was Killer, anyway.

Agreed, I think Needle is going to be a really bad driver as well. Being that it sounds like its gonna be sharper than Survive
Seems to me like TT doesn't really know what to do with Stamina types yet.. the best Stamina Layers have been ones not at all intended for Stamina, and the ones that have been for Stamina(namely Ragnaruk) seem to be lackluster. I can understand why they'd be so willing to give them lots of protrusions instead of a smoother wheel(like Duo) because it would probably be OP, but at the same times these ones they are dishing out aren't all that great. Speaking of which has Trident even been tested yet? That's a Stamina type IIRC.
(Oct. 31, 2015  8:48 PM)UGottaCetus Wrote: Seems to me like TT doesn't really know what to do with Stamina types yet.. the best Stamina Layers have been ones not at all intended for Stamina, and the ones that have been for Stamina(namely Ragnaruk) seem to be lackluster. I can understand why they'd be so willing to give them lots of protrusions instead of a smoother wheel(like Duo) because it would probably be OP, but at the same times these ones they are dishing out aren't all that great. Speaking of which has Trident even been tested yet? That's a Stamina type IIRC.

I honestly couldn't care less what types Takara-Tomy uses to classify parts as long as the game is balanced.
(Oct. 31, 2015  8:48 PM)UGottaCetus Wrote: Speaking of which has Trident even been tested yet? That's a Stamina type IIRC.

It is pretty much the opposite of a "Stamina" type ... lol. Absolutely awful Layer that I can't envision anyone finding use for. Nobody has put together official tests because it's so obvious after playing with it a couple times that it is lackluster in all areas.
But trident sure does look cool when while it gets burst, or knocked out, or out spun...

People are still paying huge amounts of yen for it too, wish I had an extra to sell off
(Nov. 01, 2015  2:09 AM)gankoba Wrote: But trident sure does look cool when while it gets burst, or knocked out, or out spun...

People are still paying huge amounts of yen for it too, wish I had an extra to sell off

Yeah, it'll become super expensive such as all the other recolors. Besides, I'm thinking of trying to find an attack use for trident....
Trident isn't a recolor of anything, and I would bet that you don't find a use for it — most of us have all tried and failed.

It's valuable because it's rare and some people just want to collect, even if the parts aren't good.
(Nov. 01, 2015  3:55 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Trident isn't a recolor of anything, and I would bet that you don't find a use for it — most of us have all tried and failed.

It's valuable because it's rare and some people just want to collect, even if the parts aren't good.

Yeah, I find a use for everything, one way or another ;3;
Trident has a use, Ragnaruk too! They're good ego boosters to use against kids and noobs!
(Nov. 01, 2015  5:29 AM)gankoba Wrote: Trident has a use, Ragnaruk too! They're good ego boosters to use against kids and noobs!

Lol just made my day, and it's only 8 am LOL. Setiously, I'll try finding a use for trident, before I decide to chew it. Trident's imbalance looks visions ly aggressive to me.
(Nov. 01, 2015  1:54 PM)Siⱺn Wrote: Lol just made my day, and it's only 8 am LOL. Setiously, I'll try finding a use for trident, before I decide to chew it. Trident's imbalance looks visions ly aggressive to me.

I had hoped so too man, but its protrusions are just not pronounced enough to cause any real damage. It actually seems quite good for "shaving" spin away, but doesn't have the stamina to win this way.
Anytime someone says a part is really bad it just makes me want it even more. But considering its difficulty to get, I think I'll take you guys word for it.
(Nov. 01, 2015  5:29 AM)gankoba Wrote: Trident has a use, Ragnaruk too! They're good ego boosters to use against kids and noobs!
I don't know man, waving around a trident like its the golden ticket in willy wanka seems like an uber jerk move. I may be blessed with many beys, but I dont own more than 2 copies of any single bey at the most and am thankfull to be able to own every single one that I do because I know how it feel to be a poor young noob. Back in the days of plastics I had to beg to order a japanese bey off the internet. I'm not trying to sell you my sob story, but to all out there remember when you where a noob and how it felt unfair.

Too long, didn't read: If you have much wealth do not flaunt it. people despise that with a passion.
What are you even talking about? It was obviously a joke. And Ragnaruk is easy to get. And Gankoba is Japanese.
(Nov. 04, 2015  6:59 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: What are you even talking about? It was obviously a joke. And Ragnaruk is easy to get. And Gankoba is Japanese.

It was not directly my intention to attack Gankoba, I'm sorry if it sounded that way with my most sincerest love and apologies to Gankoba. My problem is with those people out there who sit on 3 or 4 tridents while the rest of us all might be lucky to even see one, this drives the scarceity of the product up needlessly. As for ragnaruk that is not the point as trident was also mentioned and what was focused on in my last post. I understand it as a joke, but there is a hidden truth in that joke. Not all people may joke about such a thing. These people may actualy act as an eliteist to bully the less fortunate. In closing I would like to say it is not my intention for my tone to sound hateful or threatening, my intention is to keep the peace and respect between all, not to tear appart the fabric of the comunity.
Oh wait, I think I said it wrong. I meant using Trident or Ragnaruk when your opponent is a kid or Noob is good way to let them win, and therefore they will enjoy playing more.

Bragging about having one is just plain mean
(Nov. 04, 2015  8:00 AM)TENKAGE Wrote:
(Nov. 04, 2015  6:59 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: What are you even talking about? It was obviously a joke. And Ragnaruk is easy to get. And Gankoba is Japanese.

It was not directly my intention to attack Gankoba, I'm sorry if it sounded that way with my most sincerest love and apologies to Gankoba. My problem is with those people out there who sit on 3 or 4 tridents while the rest of us all might be lucky to even see one, this drives the scarceity of the product up needlessly. As for ragnaruk that is not the point as trident was also mentioned and what was focused on in my last post. I understand it as a joke, but there is a hidden truth in that joke. Not all people may joke about such a thing. These people may actualy act as an eliteist to bully the less fortunate. In closing I would like to say it is not my intention for my tone to sound hateful or threatening, my intention is to keep the peace and respect between all, not to tear appart the fabric of the comunity.

LOL chill out bro, one measly joke isn't going to "tear apart the fabric of the community." Most people just skimmed over the comment and took it for what it was meant to be, a joke. I think you may be reading just a tad too much into it, buddy XD
OMG Clara.... I just looked at your WBBA profile and... OMG Clara...

Did you buy 3 crates of random boosters and end up with exactly 3 of each?
(Nov. 04, 2015  12:08 PM)gankoba Wrote: OMG Clara.... I just looked at your WBBA profile and... OMG Clara...

Did you buy 3 crates of random boosters and end up with exactly 3 of each?

LOL I know, nah I bought 3 of the full sets. I originally just bought one but I realised I was using them quicker than I could replace them so I got two more XD. I'm a bit of a collector hahaha
OK, I would like to remind everyone that this is a topic about an upcoming release, Horusudo Spread Edge, and that none sixteen posts had anything to do with it.
(Nov. 04, 2015  8:00 AM)TENKAGE Wrote: not directly my intention to attack Gankoba, I'm sorry if it sounded that way with my most sincerest love and apologies to Gankoba. My problem is with those people out there who sit on 3 or 4 tridents while the rest of us all might be lucky to even see one, this drives the scarceity of the product up needlessly.

OK, but there are still RBV1 in stock on Amazon.jp. People who have 4 Tridents bought a lot of Boosters to get that many, and it's totally their right to keep them if they want to. If you really want a Trident that badly, it's like $30 on Yahoo Japan. It's not that scarce yet. I hope this clears things up for you.

Boy, I sure hope that at least one of the parts in this package is good ... :'D