[Product]  B-198 Random Booster Vol.29 (Chain Kerbeus.Fr.Yr'-6, Driger V2.Ov.Wd')

Below description is google translated

New Core:
Kerbeus
Cerberus motif, the guard dog of the underworld. Right-handed DB core with a rubber lock with high burst resistance

New Layer:
Chain
The thick 8-blade shape of the kusari disperses and receives the opponent's attack. A defense type right-handed BU blade that changes the movement of the movable blades in 6 places depending on the DB core and mode to be installed, and the performance such as defense against nothing and counter defense changes.

New Disc:
Fortress
DB disk that supports low mode. A disc with a lightened outer circumference and an inner center of gravity that makes it difficult for the shaft to shake and has high defense.

New Drivers:
Yard'
The spherical shaft tip surrounded by large ring parts that generate centrifugal force and the stability due to the low overall height solidify the defense. A defensive driver with a built-in reinforced spring that further increases the attack power

Wedge'
The tip of the sharp metal material creates a central axis that does not shake. A stamina driver with a built-in reinforced spring that further increases the attack power

High Eternal
The sharp shaft tip and slippery POM material guard parts keep sticking even in the latter half of the battle. A stamina driver with even higher attack power due to the higher height.
Chain I feel is gonna be like 2B where we'd have to consult Peter Pig/someone else who owns all types of Right DB Cores to test. That would mean Chain=Tact 2.0 like Zankye said.
Fortress looks like Giga got turned into a hexagon and got Wheel's holes. I'm very optimistic towards it as we never had a "bad" DB disc per say.
High Eternal: IDK how tall it is. On the fanon wiki I made High Eternal but only raised it to standard height (as a jab at Bearing' not having proper Dash).
Driger V2: @th!nk, I feel the Plastic Remakes fans lost one of their greatest hopes.

Also Chain is somewhat similar to Cyclone:
-Both have rather out-of-the-norm locks.
-Both have a polygonal DB Disc
-Both have Low and High Mode performance changes (though Cyclone's was likely just a coincidence)
So it fortress after all thinking about it,  I would've switch the layer name with the disc name Fortess Kerbeus Chain Yard' sounds cooler.
If Fortress weighs even 28 grams or more, I truly will be surprised. It just looks really light without much heavy looking areas.

On a sort of related note, if the gold Roar Spriggan is meant to be a callback to gold Arc Bahamut .7L.Xt, I would expect it to have a gold-orange Dimension'. After all, both Roar Spriggan and Arc Bahamut contain the prize parts, the Fortress disk and Lift frame respectively.

On an unrelated note, Driger V2's layer has a weight disk shape molded onto it.
I’ll have to wait until all parts are revealed to have a real opinion on this one, but so far it just looks ok. The prize I’m honestly not that big a fan of. The layer here just looks unfitting for a Kerbeus in my opinion, and looks a lot more like an Egis. Plus it’s gimmick will probably hurt it competitively more than help it if it’s just gonna make the design more boxy. Fr looks cool, but we’ll have to see how much it weighs before we can determine whether or not it’s any good. I’m not a fan of the addition of Yard’ here though at all. The weight I can get over more since it’s just a weight. The new driver I don’t like here at all though. The only good part out of it is Over, and if you already have one or two that makes it an even worse pull.

High Eternal could be interesting though. I’d be glad to see if a disc like Over or Giga could possibly give it potential in standard again. When Xtend+ got a high variant that’s exactly what happened, so this could possibly be the same thing.
(May. 13, 2022  8:44 AM)Jinbee Wrote: So yeah Fr is Fortress! In terms of the part itself though... Fortress is gross. It looks great design wise, but also stupidly light, and while the stats aren't always accurate, it has the lightest weight stat of all DB disks.

That clear High Eternal is really cool as well, I have hope for this part.

How much is the weight of Fortress?
(May. 15, 2022  2:37 PM)WorldKai Wrote:
(May. 13, 2022  8:44 AM)Jinbee Wrote: So yeah Fr is Fortress! In terms of the part itself though... Fortress is gross. It looks great design wise, but also stupidly light, and while the stats aren't always accurate, it has the lightest weight stat of all DB disks.

Only info we have on it is the TT stats which are never accurate but even if they are, it's TT stats are the lowest of all other disks
(May. 15, 2022  2:37 PM)WorldKai Wrote:

There's not any yet, this is just what I think it'll be based on it's absurdly lightweight looking design and how TT gave it the lowest weight stats (as inaccurate as TT stats can be, it feels believable here).
Just asking, how does CWD work in Burst? Like we can use it to judge how good Fortress would be,
Kerbeus seems decent, but I love the Driger.
It's been a long time since I've been here. About a year or so. I've almost forgotten my password.

Chain Kerbeus is like a Right Spin Bahamut on the core, and a right spin Tact Layer on the blade, according to the Beyblade Wiki.

(May. 18, 2022  6:09 AM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote: Just asking, how does CWD work in Burst? Like we can use it to judge how good Fortress would be,

Central/Inner Weight Distribution, or CWD/IWD, is when a Bey, or part of a bey has most of its overall weight focused toward its center. Think of Master Diabolos in its left spin mode. In the mode, the metal pieces are moved closer to the center. Due to this, it has increase defensive power. I've learned a lot about Beys and their Physics since I've grown older.
Alright so my thoughts on this booster. Ehhh, it's okay, although honestly the driver selection is very disappointing. We'll get to it.

So the drivers we're getting in this pull, besides Yard', Wedge' and High Eternal are... Kick... Moment and... ugh Accel'. Okay seriously, stop putting single layer drivers with just a dash or metal variant, unless it's Xtreme, because they're so boring and outdated. Moment isn't even in purple or green, instead it's in orange. No thank you. Kick is in amber, guess it looks okay?

Extra thoughts on Driger V2. The layer is way thicker than I thought but it makes sense, since it had the weight disk and SP designs attached to it, and as I predicted, is only made to accommodate DB disks. Also... no painted 6 armour? That's so lame. Seriously, do we NEED another V Gear? As if TT hasn't shoved Belial related stuff down our throats already. It's not even painted. I will say though, having Driger V2 and it's SP section able to be separated is GENIUS, as the Driger V2 Layer can sport regular disks and feel like a regular AR. They went all out here.

Extra thoughts on Chain Kerbeus. The layer looks decently solid and heavy, the underside feels pretty dense, though we still need to see how it performs, and given the immense recoil it shows on both, even against a stall Valkyrie, I'm not having my hopes on Chain. Fortress looks really light and not very useful, but the disk is at least fully filled in, well at least the parts with metal. Also, the scraping issues with Yard' and Fortress can be heard, sadly. Chain also seems to be confirmed not to have rubber since they never demonstrate it's flexibility.

It's an overall okay RBV, but not great. I will still pick it up though.
I think my rating is like 7/10 I think overall for a full set it is good but if you don't go for the full sets than yeah maybe pass on the RB, I think colors look alright but to me the BIGGEST L is the Accel' like c'mon TT if they wanted to reprint a non gimmick plastic driver why not Rise?? That would've been way better than Accel'.

Driger V2 looks awesome the inclusion of V-Gear and not even painted is cringe I would've preferred like painted green 6? The rest of the stuff is fine to me I really don't like the Kick recolor though like yes we have to get a recolor but hell I do NOT like Kick but whatever for all the Kick fans I'm sure they will like it maybe looks cool on Roar Fafnir.

The moment my only prayer is that we get violet moment to complete the purple roar and hopefully it is as free spinny as the previous red one.

Chain also looking like it is plastic from what it looks like is kinda like....ok? They would've mentioned it being rubber surely, Kerbeus as a core will be good we all know that and I HOPE Fortress is like wheel weight please.... 30g or above if it is lighter than Tp than that disk is useless day 1.
(May. 20, 2022  8:32 AM)Jinbee Wrote: Alright so my thoughts on this booster. Ehhh, it's okay, although honestly the driver selection is very disappointing. We'll get to it.

So the drivers we're getting in this pull, besides Yard', Wedge' and High Eternal are... Kick... Moment and... ugh Accel'. Okay seriously, stop putting single layer drivers with just a dash or metal variant, unless it's Xtreme, because they're so boring and outdated. Moment isn't even in purple or green, instead it's in orange. No thank you. Kick is in amber, guess it looks okay?

Extra thoughts on Driger V2. The layer is way thicker than I thought but it makes sense, since it had the weight disk and SP designs attached to it, and as I predicted, is only made to accommodate DB disks. Also... no painted 6 armour? That's so lame. Seriously, do we NEED another V Gear? As if TT hasn't shoved Belial related stuff down our throats already. It's not even painted.

Extra thoughts on Chain Kerbeus. The layer looks decently solid and heavy, the underside feels pretty dense, though we still need to see how it performs, and given the immense recoil it shows on both, even against a stall Valkyrie, I'm not having my hopes on Chain. Fortress looks really light and not very useful, but the disk is at least fully filled in, well at least the parts with metal. Also, the scraping issues with Yard' and Fortress can be heard, sadly. Chain also seems to be confirmed not to have rubber since they never demonstrate it's flexibility.

It's an overall okay RBV, but not great. I will still pick it up though.

Here's my two cents, along with a few things I noticed:

-It looks like the distinction between high mode and low mode might be exclusive to the Kerbeus chip and 6 armor? Meaning that Kerbeus is the only chip that can have free-moving chains in low mode, and 6 is the only armor that can have solid chains in high mode?
-Fortress has a nice design, but it doesn't seem nearly as chunky as Over, Giga, or even Nexus
-Why did they throw V gear in with Driger???
-There's so many drivers that have either had limited releases (Keep', Xtreme', heck even Quest) or desperately need a dash variant (*cough* QUATTRO *cough*), but instead they added... Kick. And Accel'. Moment isn't terrible, but I swear we just recently got two of them in Bahamut's RB.
(May. 20, 2022  9:56 AM)BladerGem Wrote:
(May. 20, 2022  8:32 AM)Jinbee Wrote:

Here's my two cents, along with a few things I noticed:

-It looks like the distinction between high mode and low mode might be exclusive to the Kerbeus chip and 6 armor? Meaning that Kerbeus is the only chip that can have free-moving chains in low mode, and 6 is the only armor that can have solid chains in high mode?

I am aware that the free moving chains are only exclusive to Kerbeus' DB core, I was just hoping we could have both the Tact gimmick and rubber for Chain, but I guess not. I don't think 6 is the only one that keeps the solid chains, as any other DB core that isn't Kerbeus and any weight likely can hold the chains out too.
Man that Driger V steals the show imo its just Amazing love it. Chain looks alright the the parts on the beys Could've better but whatever. A decent RVB
I love that they’ve kept Driger V’s funky design, definitely a must buy for me. Fortress seems useful, but Kerbeus is kinda lacking in defense from what I’ve seen. Maybe Guilty’s just that strong, but Kerbeus was about to be ringed out alongside Guilty in the video. Overall decent booster, 7/10 is pretty accurate
They're just trolling us with the Moment drivers at this point.
Ok, what’s the niche with Moment now anyways? Since it’s spammed so much and all, surely it should have found a niche. Also they need to print more F Gears as Dynamite on its own is Garbo.
(May. 21, 2022  2:23 AM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote: Ok, what’s the niche with Moment now anyways? Since it’s spammed so much and all, surely it should have found a niche. Also they need to print more F Gears as Dynamite on its own is Garbo.

I could definitely go for an extra S gear, personally. The way you attach it to Nexus has always felt rather... fragile. Although, an extra F gear would also be pretty nice!
Yeah.
Also you know why they give V Gear?
1. They want to reprint gears as part of BU, and they meant it for Divine.
2.(In Big Chill voice) Driger…V2.
Honestly I wonder if Ad+V is even good, it not on the winning combos, so I’m guessing it’s either too new or Garbo.
Also why hate on Accel'? The wiki says it’s good-oh wait. Maybe just in limited/Classic then for mobile stamina?
Also, @th1nk and the Plastic Gen fans have to contend with their fallen king.
(May. 21, 2022  5:11 AM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote: Yeah.
Also you know why they give V Gear?
1. They want to reprint gears as part of BU, and they meant it for Divine.
2.(In Big Chill voice) Driger…V2.
Honestly I wonder if Ad+V is even good, it not on the winning combos, so I’m guessing it’s either too new or Garbo.
Also why hate on Accel'? The wiki says it’s good-oh wait. Maybe just in limited/Classic then for mobile stamina?
Also, @th1nk and the Plastic Gen fans have to contend with their fallen king.

Since I have Divine Belial i guess ill answer this; Ad+V is not good or bad. Compared to normal Ad, It does have 'decent' LAD and maybe, just maybe, more stamina. Tbh, I haven't done as much testing as I would have liked (because my only launcher is broken, and can't get a new one just yet) but it feels to be okay.

I would leave the rest to the professionals in describing the rest.
(May. 24, 2022  7:57 AM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote: Hot take: 3? On a 3-sided part? Like I'm ok with Ragnaruk(Haven't seen it in a while, y'know) and Dynamite(its good with F Gear) but it drives me crazy thinking about that.
*Imbalance intensifies*

What? Please post things relevant to the thread and make sure I can actually understand it.

Anyways, say what you want about Accel' on Chain Ragnaruk, but that blue on it is pretty dang nice.