[Product]  B-198 Random Booster Vol.29 (Chain Kerbeus.Fr.Yr'-6, Driger V2.Ov.Wd')

There will be Rubber on the Core like Roar Bahamut and no teeth. On the Chain Blade, it'll have rubber and gaps most likely for a Shock Impact Gimmick and It'll be using the 6 Armor from Cyclone Ragnaruk and use a New Dash Driver called Yard'. The disk at this moment is unknown but will be updated once we get more News on the Beyblade itself. The other Random Booster Beys combos are unknown but we do know which Blade and Core they'll be using. The Random Booster Beys consist of Driger V2, Chain Ragnaruk, Dynamite Kerbeus, Roar Spriggan, and Cyclone Valkyrie2. The Release Date will be May 28 of 2022. Thank you Needforspeed for information and photos!

(May. 12, 2022  4:55 PM)Needforspeed Wrote: [Image: 4904810209867_9ea5ad8cec5d4a97b6c867655a5f3f9e.jpg][Image: 4904810209867_a9d2b014d1434b79b99b39b4db65e0bd.jpg]
[Image: 4904810209867_2735c00833964c218a60d27fa88f1894.jpg][Image: 4904810209867_a80ca84fb6b84c66ac4989871e6e0785.jpg]
[Image: 4904810209867_90bb971c793b4237a7961d64685cd420.jpg]
[Image: 4904810209867_ce34fc11d7544f32822f07686fe76f13.jpg][Image: 4904810209867_f067c578a6e1434a914052ba782b84ad-1.jpg]
[Image: 4904810209867_78bddc9c3c184a7c800e1962f192524d.jpg]
Hopefully it will be better than Guardian (too not effective) or Hazard (works but the design causes recoil)
since the disk's initials are Fr i think it will be named fortress
I've mentioned most of this in the Upcoming Releases thread, but I might as well put it here too.

It is great to see Kerbeus' core being a right spin Bahamut, and despite sharing the gimmick, it's not really redundant since it's a right spin core this time, so this'll have as much use.

Chain is still very questionable. Don't get me wrong, I love the design and colours of it, but it's a bit too recoily on top. I know the reasoning behind it was to make Low mode the more aggressive mode and High mode the more defensive mode, but this'll probably make this a bad ring. Also, the chains actually go inwards by default, and based on the images we saw, the chains go outwards more for better defense, and I'm guessing they extend via centrifugal force. The silver chains are probably solid chains likely meant for counterattacks (or give the defense a weak spot).

My guesses for Fr is "Fortress" or somehow "Far", the latter knowing TT and their occasional odd name choices. We still have no images of the part, which is stupid honestly, especially when we're not too long from releasing this bey.

6 is a fine choice, while I would've preferred 0 or 10, 6 makes perfect sense given how six chain links are flexible so it matches those sides. Also, unintentional, but the tabs of the 6 armour on low mode almost make it feel like more chain links to match the silver links on the Kerbeus core.

Yard' is... quite frankly a very disappointing and weird choice. I guess part of it was me hoping that Kerbeus would finally get a new driver, but as it stands, Kerbeus has the worst percentage of new drivers of any line of beys, being only 40% new, unless you count Bahamut as 33.33%, but I'm debating if Orbit Metal counts as truly new. The biggest issue is that Yard' is too low for a DB bey, what were they even thinking? They should've just given High Yard. It could be worse, but it could be way better.

I'm at least glad to see the return of Kerbeus, and we have at least one guaranteed worthwhile part, which is the core, which is why I'll be picking this set up when it's out. The rest is left up in the air for now.
Haven't really express my opinion towards beyblade in a while but since its Kerbeus i guess its worth the shot.

The kerbeus core is a right spinning core with the inclusion of the rubber stoppers like those that can be seen on the bahamut core. In terms looks i think it looks really nice with though not the biggest fan of the red chains for me it kinda feel random for it to be red.

Chain while desinged too jagged for an ideal Defense blade in terms of looks (being paired with the kerbeus core) TT totally sold me on this. Apparently the gimmick of this blade is that the chain can go inside and outside on low mode just like the tact base and on high mode it is fixed outside instead of rubber chain which im honesly down for since this gimmick is only used once.

Fr being in this new kerbeus is a relief since TT has a track record of using giga a lot, pretty exited to see how it will look. And Yard' while not being the best choice for this bey at least its not metal press/defense or other overly used driver.

The other beys on this set look fine it doesn't look as appealing as other RB we've gotten in the past but hey Driger V2 and silver Valkyrie ii core.
Maybe we could try Yard' in Limited, like I feel maybe we could make it work somehow. Like Yard has been around for 2 years now, I Guess someone could have made it viable in one way or another right?
(Also I tried forcing Yard-S on my Prominence, it swept stock Rage clean but lost to World on Bearing.)
Chain’s centrifugal force gimmick idk if it will work, as similar gimmicks (every post Blaze Ragnaruk, Archer Hercules,Orichalcum etc.) never worked.
Fr I feel maybe Limited 2.0(Not good, how to make limited better than it is?).
Is 6 even good as an armor(wiki:no). Like it seems hard to get, as it’s either locked in an RB or in that All in one set.
(Hot take: no stickers actually good, my armor shaved off theirs due to overuse, only 7 is still intact as it bad.)
Okay so looking at the official box renders, Driger V2 has Ov.Wd'. Given how the SP is confirmed to be part of Driger V2's layer, I'm guessing that Driger will have a lower hanging layer than usual, not meant to fit some normal disks and meant to accommodate DB disks, kinda like low mode. This is good, because now they can make a low hanging layer that can put the SP parts into it well. Wd' is kind of an obvious choice so hey.
I have a good feeling that the kerbeus core will more than likely be used in attack combos like savior kerbeus, 3, nexus+s metal extreme. I do not think that chain will be used in defense combos as much as a recoil attack combo. yard dash will probably only be used for demonstration purposes only, knowing it's outclassed by even stuff like atomic and moment. And with the new disk (fortress?), I think that it might be an evolution of press or even central potentially.
From what I can figure out from pictures above, combos are:
Chain Kerbeus Fr. Yard'-6
Driger V2 Over Wedge'
Chain Ragnaruk Tapered (?)-10
Dynamite Kerbeus Legacy (?)-9
Cyclone Valkyrie II Giga (?)-3
Roar Spriggan Fr. (?)-2
I just hope (in case they decide to repeat them), TT'll throw some stuff X'/Qc'/Jl' in it
Also, that new disk looks kinda like a DB Central disk but flipped, or kinda like Yell, which does feel like it accommodates for Yr' somewhat, albeit not completely. Also, looking through the launcher slots of Kerbeus', it seems to have the Central disks' grainy texture on top. There's gaps on it though, which doesn't make it sound promising for the weight. I hope it's not below 29g.
Everyone talking about Kerbeus but Jeebus Rice that Driger V2 is Gorgeous
Drigrer v2 looks fabulous I like chain but that driger Is My favorite out of all, that Roar spriggan looks Amazing too along with chain ofcourse
(May. 11, 2022  9:33 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: On the Chain Blade, it'll have rubber and gaps most likely for a Shock Impact Gimmick.
Quick revision from the TT site and Vocaproject or github it said to have a gimmick similar to that of Tact. On low mode the chain can move freely in and out and on high mode the chain is fixed outside no mention of rubber chains.
By the way, with both Driger and Kerbeus as prize beys, cats and dogs are together in one RBV.
While I think it looks nice aesthetically if only Dynamite Kerbeus was ANYTHING else (would've loved a red Ultimate Blade, personally) and this could've been a perfect RB for me (until we get the drivers revealed). LOVE Valkyrie and Spriggan so much and Ragnaruk is super great looking, too.

I'm surprised people are so lukewarm about Kerbeus -- I personally think it's perfection... minus the driver. But I'd rather get a new disc than a driver - I'm sick of no new discs. And we should be grateful TT didn't bless us with a High Just'
(May. 12, 2022  8:13 PM)KinkoUsagi Wrote: While I think it looks nice aesthetically if only Dynamite Kerbeus was ANYTHING else (would've loved a red Ultimate Blade, personally) and this could've been a perfect RB for me (until we get the drivers revealed). LOVE Valkyrie and Spriggan so much and Ragnaruk is super great looking, too.

I'm surprised people are so lukewarm about Kerbeus -- I personally think it's perfection... minus the driver. But I'd rather get a new disc than a driver - I'm sick of no new discs. And we should be grateful TT didn't bless us with a High Just'

High Just' isnt ruled out yet. There will probably be a Wyvern evo, and we already got Atomic' on a diffrent bey, so dont get your hopes up yet
You missed the image of Chain Ragnaruk.

Overall i'm liking the rb so far, not perfect but pretty nice. Kerbeus is solid, glad to see a new disk but an old armor and driver is sad (yes i know yard' is *technically* new but i still count it as mostly reused). But it's a rb prize and kerbeus, so I kinda expected a mediocre old driver. Oh well, better than torturing me with a purple moment.
I really like the new Kerbeus design but giving it Yard’ though. Why not give it to like I don’t know, a Forneus Evo. They should’ve given it High Atomic or even Universe’ (yeah it would be a bit broken but it would still be cool),
If I missed something in the Original Post please let me know through a PM so I can add it in.

My Thoughts on Chain Kerbeus is that it might have the potential to be used Competitively and might act as a Right Spin Vanish Bahamut, I hope it'll come in a Triple Set or something like that so it'll cost less to pick up. But overall this Bey looks like it'll have major potential competitively and it might just be a Fun Bey, because of its Bahamut Gimmick it won't burst all the time and I'm excited to see how it does against Cyclone. Pretty disappointed since it'll probably scrape a lot since Yard is so short so if they were going to give it to this Bey then they could've at least made it a High Driver. Anyways Overall I have lots of high hopes for this Bey and Gatling Dragon so I really hope they do well.
We'll soon know the parts I think the layer lineup is solid enough weakest bits are cyclone again and dynamite again, I would've liked another savior or something, or even dangerous to be quite honest.

For Kerbeus I think it looks cool we have a good right spin core that is just Bahamut but for rights and visually looks amazing happy to see it finally get an Evo.

The chain blade looks IDK not good? Maybe it ends up that it actually is good but I think it'll likely be poor but who knows

disk we don't know yet

6 is whatever

and Yard' belongs in the Yard trash I would've wanted just Un' or MUn really confusing why they would just pick the most random driver for it.

I really like Driger V2 how it looks hopefully side profile is good, the wedge dash makes me question my existence and yeah

other than that hopefully good lineup
(May. 13, 2022  2:00 AM)originalzankye Wrote: We'll soon know the parts I think the layer lineup is solid enough weakest bits are cyclone again and dynamite again, I would've liked another savior or something, or even dangerous to be quite honest.

For Kerbeus I think it looks cool we have a good right spin core that is just Bahamut but for rights and visually looks amazing happy to see it finally get an Evo.

The chain blade looks IDK not good? Maybe it ends up that it actually is good but I think it'll likely be poor but who knows

disk we don't know yet

6 is whatever

and Yard' belongs in the Yard trash I would've wanted just Un' or MUn really confusing why they would just pick the most random driver for it.

I really like Driger V2 how it looks hopefully side profile is good, the wedge dash makes me question my existence and yeah

other than that hopefully good lineup
At least Wd' can be used to recreate Burn Phoenix (Prominence Phoenix Over Wedge'-10)
So The lineup looks A LOT better now with HD images especially that chain Ragnaruk.
(May. 12, 2022  9:35 PM)NoNotYou Wrote: You missed the image of Chain Ragnaruk.
Oh dang I swear i have add it in the first place.

Fr is fortress so congrats to yall who guess it

Parts images 
So yeah Fr is Fortress! In terms of the part itself though... Fortress is gross. It looks great design wise, but also stupidly light, and while the stats aren't always accurate, it has the lightest weight stat of all DB disks.

That clear High Eternal is really cool as well, I have hope for this part.
Yes! I knew it! I knew it I knew it! I knew it was gonna be named fortress it goes so well with defense types and it says that it has a thin outer circumference and weight in the center so... DB/BU version of Yell/3