[Product]  B-197 Booster Divine Belial.Nx.Ad-3

Thanks for sharing!

Anyway, I guess this is pretty much what I expected, I mean everything is what it is, and there's nothing wrong with it. I'm quite excited for that Divine blade at least.

One thing I actually didn't realize was how similar to Venture it really was in terms of overall design. I already knew that it had some similarities, but it's certainly weird to see the bottom part almost be note for note, save for a change in rubber tip, and the spikes on the ring being bigger. The rubber spikes press in which I guess is cool, though since they're hidden away when a gear is used, does this mean the spikes act as speed limiters but compensate with traction when without gears, in theory?
(TT cut it out with the air manipulation experiments, how many parts have you designed that didn't work)
Also, 3 has no stickers...

(Also, why's campaign selling us doo-doo Dual Layer Wild Wyvern? Even Orbit is useless now)
(Mar. 25, 2022  8:37 AM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote: (Also, why's campaign selling us doo-doo Dual Layer Wild Wyvern? Even Orbit is useless now)

I think that might just be a placeholder, since it seems incredibly strange for them to have Wild Wyvern now, of all times, but I could be wrong.
I guess. Also I realise Ad is basically Vn but has Trick Ring that is spring loaded (No good)
It's interesting that they added a short bit at the end about proper launching technique and launcher use, I wonder why it was included?
I forgot to post this but you can see in the video that it has the exact same slots as the original gears meaning

Dynamite/Devil/Dangerous/Divine = Can be used with L-Gear/F-Gear/New Blade Gear

Nexus/Almight - Can be used with S-Gear/New Disk Gear

Venture/Adventure/Almight - Can be used with V-Gear/New Driver Gear

etc..

This is really insane because imagine ALL the combinations that are possible.

I think that Adventure having that little spring thing could maybe allow the gimmick to work more? Maybe more aggressive than Venture? Divine looks WAY more rounder than Dangerous so maybe we get lucky and not only could it be better than Dangerous but maybe properly surpass Dynamite/Devil with F-Gear use.

I do have some hopes on the new beyblade dlc and hope it is good.
(Mar. 25, 2022  9:16 AM)BladerGem Wrote: It's interesting that they added a short bit at the end about proper launching technique and launcher use, I wonder why it was included?

Filler? (Also the banned Kurt's Skyscraper boost)
[Image: 2236053-C-BA35-4-F5-A-9-A13-F4129-A6-EBEAA.jpg]

Credits to eagle-eyed Japanese Beytuber @ Yuki.Ch

Divine Belial
1 thing that TT should've done is: released Devine as the last show bey then released Dangerous as the burst ultimate bey because-> Dangerous is bigger.
Peter Pig got Divine Belial pretty early. I wasn't expecting that for a while.

Hopefully, Divine Belial doesn't break any Beyblades...

im not really hyped for this bey but i might still get it lol
While the Divine Blade has more recoil than I expected and it being the third lightest blade in DB doesn't help much. I am not going to make any real judgments until I see how well Divine Belial does with the new A and D gears since they look super interesting to me. Adventure is an interesting driver, but very unreliable in terms of movement.
I hope someone makes divine with the old Belial II core. Would look better.
My overall thoughts so far is that i've got mixed feelings on Divine Belial. It definitely looks sick but it doesn't seem to really have much use without using Gears on it. We all know Belial2 is a solid core and Nexus is fantastic with S-Gear but Divine and Adventure are the interesting ones here. Divine has that issue where the main blades are emptied out (Which probably explains why the Blade seems to be lighter than Dangerous) and it's incredibly thin. Adventure is basically what you get if Venture and Impact had a child.

While i don't really have hopes for Adventure, i'm at least hoping the new gears that are coming out will actually improve Divine.
My Overall Thoughts about Divine Belial. It was a Pretty Interesting Release I'll admit but wasn't a Good Release. It definitely could've been better and just felt like another Dynamite Belial but worse. The Adventure Driver is pretty bad and especially when it has the V Gear attached to it. The Disk is just Nexus, not really much to say about it. The Divine Blade seems a bit hollow, especially its Blade which really kills its Attack Power. I feel like the Gears is what makes most Belial's Bad, specifically Dangerous and Divine. Dynamite kinda handled the Gears the best to be honest since on the Layer it wasn't as hollowed out as Divine and the Gears just didn't really work with Dangerous, to be honest. It made Dangerous better but not that much better. Divine feels like a slight upgrade and I guess its Attacks are a bit better? Hopefully, A Gear can completely fit in the Hollowed Out Area to make its Attacks better and less hollowed out. Overall this Release was okay at best. The only reason I could see you buying it is an Easier way to get the Belial2 but it's a Decent Release at best. If you want the Belial2 Core you should just buy the Overdrive Set since you'll at least be getting your Money's Worth and get a lot of good and competitive parts.
So Divine is Garbo. I think we need ti blame the lack of foresight that led to such weak competitive parts, as they didn’t fit as well.
(Apr. 24, 2022  3:56 AM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote: So Divine is Garbo. I think we need ti blame the lack of foresight that led to such weak competitive parts, as they didn’t fit as well.

I wouldn't really say its garbage. Divine can definitely hit hard even by stock standards but it suffers the same issue as Dangerous where its main contact points are hollowed out and sloped upward, even though it hits hard at times, its wins are very inconsistent. Hell, even Perfect Gear isn't.. well.. Perfect. (Yeah i'll just go see myself out of this thread)

Divine isn't bad but its just very inconsistent by stock standards, hopefully someone can actually find a good combo for the Blade. I have no hope for the Adventure Driver tbh
(Apr. 24, 2022  4:04 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Apr. 24, 2022  3:56 AM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote: So Divine is Garbo. I think we need ti blame the lack of foresight that led to such weak competitive parts, as they didn’t fit as well.

I wouldn't really say its garbage. Divine can definitely hit hard even by stock standards but it suffers the same issue as Dangerous where its main contact points are hollowed out and sloped upward, even though it hits hard at times, its wins are very inconsistent. Hell, even Perfect Gear isn't.. well.. Perfect. (Yeah i'll just go see myself out of this thread)

Divine isn't bad but its just very inconsistent by stock standards, hopefully someone can actually find a good combo for the Blade. I have no hope for the Adventure Driver tbh

Shape wise it has some...design flaws, let's say, that make it awkward. The contact points that would be good are raised because of F gear, like you said, but even worse than that is the shape of it even with F gear - there is an awkward downwards slope that makes it essentially attack itself, as though the opponent has more upper attack than they have.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/6...ouTube.jpg

In addition, the weight distribution is completely screwed up because of the metal bits. The blade is unnecessarily thin to necessitate keeping it within a reasonable weight because of the metal, which is placed high up because of the F gear. All in all this leads to a blade that has negative defense potential, poor attack potential, and negative stamina potential. 

A GEAR WILL SAVE DIVINE/DANGEROUS BLADE GUYS
(Apr. 24, 2022  6:32 PM)Abellia Wrote:
(Apr. 24, 2022  4:04 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: I wouldn't really say its garbage. Divine can definitely hit hard even by stock standards but it suffers the same issue as Dangerous where its main contact points are hollowed out and sloped upward, even though it hits hard at times, its wins are very inconsistent. Hell, even Perfect Gear isn't.. well.. Perfect. (Yeah i'll just go see myself out of this thread)

Shape wise it has some...design flaws, let's say, that make it awkward. The contact points that would be good are raised because of F gear, like you said, but even worse than that is the shape of it even with F gear - there is an awkward downwards slope that makes it essentially attack itself, as though the opponent has more upper attack than they have.

In addition, the weight distribution is completely screwed up because of the metal bits. The blade is unnecessarily thin to necessitate keeping it within a reasonable weight because of the metal, which is placed high up because of the F gear. All in all this leads to a blade that has negative defense potential, poor attack potential, and negative stamina potential. 

I think the flaw with Belial's Blades is that the Gears don't seem to match up the same as with Dynamite.

(Also like your Bayonetta PFP)
(Apr. 26, 2022  1:27 AM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote:
(Apr. 24, 2022  6:32 PM)Abellia Wrote: Shape wise it has some...design flaws, let's say, that make it awkward. The contact points that would be good are raised because of F gear, like you said, but even worse than that is the shape of it even with F gear - there is an awkward downwards slope that makes it essentially attack itself, as though the opponent has more upper attack than they have.

I think the flaw with Belial's Blades is that the Gears don't seem to match up the same as with Dynamite.

(Also like your Bayonetta PFP)

Dynamite is probably the best design-wise, like sure it may not be as aggressive as Dangerous/Divine but at least it's usable without the F-gear. 
Unfortunately, the later blades definitely feel super hollow without the F-gear, and I'm hoping that the A-gear is able to help flesh them out better than the F-gear currently does.
This is a skip for me, unfortunately.
The Belial 2 chip from this set is noticeably stronger and apparently deploys more easily too. Not to mention looking super fly 😎