[Product]  B-196 Random Booster Vol.28

(Feb. 17, 2022  4:50 AM)th!nk Wrote:
(Feb. 17, 2022  4:48 AM)BladerGem Wrote: I wasn't around during plastics, so I've gotta ask: What's a secret rare? Is it like when GT had the rare chance for you to pull a "gold turbo" version?

Pretty much yeah. They weren't listed on the box of random boosters. Most of them go for absolutely egregious amounts of money now for plastics ones.

Was it 1/72 rare though? Or anywhere close? I was always under the impression that it was much easier to get than gold Ultimate Valkyrie for it's time.
(Feb. 17, 2022  5:12 AM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Feb. 17, 2022  4:50 AM)th!nk Wrote: Pretty much yeah. They weren't listed on the box of random boosters. Most of them go for absolutely egregious amounts of money now for plastics ones.

Was it 1/72 rare though? Or anywhere close? I was always under the impression that it was much easier to get than gold Ultimate Valkyrie for it's time.

I forget the numbers - I'll check with some people. But I will say they are very, very rare. Maybe not quite 1/72, but definitely not common at all.
At least dm has the infinite mold. Tempest awakened looks sick.MDm looks like it has the original mold.
(Bahamut, Longinus, Phoenix: showtime!)
Edit: Nope, it burst to HCh', so it’s probably new mold.
(Also why is the DB promo still the dynamite one)
Another huge positive for this RBV, is that the Infinite pull contains both Sword and Shield mode, which is amazingly convenient and very considerate to those who don't have both. I honestly thought it would only have one, so that's a pleasant surprise. Plus, it's red, perfect for a red Infinite Achilles.
Just to make sure that everyone was aware. This Random Booster will be released on March 19th. So in about Two Weeks.
Wait, why is King (Balance) using HCh'(Attack) and Super(Attack) using MDm(Balance). It’s a shame TT is running Low on idea of new motifs while I can generate one by randomised mythical creatures.
Honestly, not really a fan of the Gold Ultimate Valkyrie. Looks cool but my thing is... why tho?

Edit: Also the Gunmetal Black 9 Armor looks so sick.
(Feb. 18, 2022  5:17 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Just to make sure that everyone was aware. This Random Booster will be released on March 19th. So in about Two Weeks.

Pretty sure that’s just over a month from now.
(Feb. 19, 2022  2:46 AM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote: Wait, why is King (Balance) using HCh'(Attack) and Super(Attack) using MDm(Balance). It’s a shame TT is running Low on idea of new motifs while I can generate one by randomised mythical creatures.

Layer Types and Driver Types aren't supposed to match in Random Boosters, they've done this many times before, (Brave Wyvern.10.Nv.4A, two Attack Layer parts with a Stamina Driver). Also, why is this RB giving you the thought of Takara Tomy running out of motifs? None of the end-of-season RBs for Burst have had new motifs. They're just there for filler.
(Feb. 19, 2022  2:46 AM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote: Wait, why is King (Balance) using HCh'(Attack) and Super(Attack) using MDm(Balance). It’s a shame TT is running Low on idea of new motifs while I can generate one by randomised mythical creatures.

Because it's "Random" booster.
And they want to make people spend lot of money to make correct combo
(Feb. 19, 2022  3:59 AM)TitaniumNinja74 Wrote:

Layer Types and Driver Types aren't supposed to match in Random Boosters, they've done this many times before, (Brave Wyvern.10.Nv.4A, two Attack Layer parts with a Stamina Driver). Also, why is this RB giving you the thought of Takara Tomy running out of motifs? None of the end-of-season RBs for Burst have had new motifs. They're just there for filler.
Becuz we only had Belial and Raphael and still no new motif....
(Feb. 19, 2022  4:51 AM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote:
(Feb. 19, 2022  3:59 AM)TitaniumNinja74 Wrote: Layer Types and Driver Types aren't supposed to match in Random Boosters, they've done this many times before, (Brave Wyvern.10.Nv.4A, two Attack Layer parts with a Stamina Driver). Also, why is this RB giving you the thought of Takara Tomy running out of motifs? None of the end-of-season RBs for Burst have had new motifs. They're just there for filler.

Don't forget we have Perseus too. And yes I'll admit it is starting to seem like Takara Tomy is running out of Motifs since we're starting to get very little of them after GT/Rise. but yeah usually the Final RB for the Season doesn't have any New Motifs but just because it seems like TT is running out of Motifs doesn't mean they actually are running out of Motifs. They could be saving a lot more Motifs for BU or the Next Toyline. But just to let you all be aware of is that there are many more Motifs that Takara Tomy could use that they haven't yet such as Iapetus, Poseidon, Jupiter and all sorts of Different Motifs. We never know what TT is planning behind their back
(Feb. 19, 2022  4:51 AM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote:
(Feb. 19, 2022  3:59 AM)TitaniumNinja74 Wrote: Layer Types and Driver Types aren't supposed to match in Random Boosters, they've done this many times before, (Brave Wyvern.10.Nv.4A, two Attack Layer parts with a Stamina Driver). Also, why is this RB giving you the thought of Takara Tomy running out of motifs? None of the end-of-season RBs for Burst have had new motifs. They're just there for filler.

Just because Belial, Raphael, and Perseus are the only new motifs, that doesn't mean that they are running out of motifs. Even though using older motifs for new characters is not a very creative idea, it's still welcome. They don't have to make a new motif for every new character.
(Feb. 19, 2022  5:11 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Feb. 19, 2022  4:51 AM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote: Becuz we only had Belial and Raphael and still no new motif....

Don't forget we have Perseus too. And yes I'll admit it is starting to seem like Takara Tomy is running out of Motifs since we're starting to get very little of them after GT/Rise. but yeah usually the Final RB for the Season doesn't have any New Motifs but just because it seems like TT is running out of Motifs doesn't mean they actually are running out of Motifs. They could be saving a lot more Motifs for BU or the Next Toyline. But just to let you all be aware of is that there are many more Motifs that Takara Tomy could use that they haven't yet such as Iapetus, Poseidon, Jupiter and all sorts of Different Motifs. We never know what TT is planning behind their back
Understood. I Guess the unexpected legend rumor is kinda dddestroyed at this point.
(Feb. 19, 2022  7:00 AM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote:
(Feb. 19, 2022  5:11 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Don't forget we have Perseus too. And yes I'll admit it is starting to seem like Takara Tomy is running out of Motifs since we're starting to get very little of them after GT/Rise. but yeah usually the Final RB for the Season doesn't have any New Motifs but just because it seems like TT is running out of Motifs doesn't mean they actually are running out of Motifs. They could be saving a lot more Motifs for BU or the Next Toyline. But just to let you all be aware of is that there are many more Motifs that Takara Tomy could use that they haven't yet such as Iapetus, Poseidon, Jupiter and all sorts of Different Motifs. We never know what TT is planning behind their back
Understood. I Guess the unexpected legend rumor is kinda dddestroyed at this point.

About unexpected chmaracter, it's not rumor.
It's what did director says.
Just they didn't release bey.

https://www.beyblade-fc.com/posts/pages/scowpe
LOVE this whole set (now that I’ve accepted the lack of a new Bey).

Painted DB Discs ✅
No plastic gen or metal recolours ✅
Many parts that haven’t had rereleases or recolours ✅

Normally, I would go IN on the gold recolour but they did a great job balancing the different shades of gold and red accents.
Honestly we’re DM and Ch even good? There’s point in pulling them if they are useless.
(Mar. 18, 2022  3:34 PM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote: Honestly we’re DM and Ch even good? There’s point in pulling them if they are useless.

A worn charge can be very good for opposite spin LAD.
(Mar. 18, 2022  2:34 PM)originalzankye Wrote:

Thanks for that. Do you (or anyone I guess) know how these Beyblades are distributed throughout a case? Like in a case of how 24 how many do you get of each?
6 x 01, 5 x 02 , 5 x 03 , 4 x 04 , 4 x 05   That's the ratio for a case with the gold Valkyrie

5 x 01, 5 x 02 , 6 x 03 , 4 x 04 , 4 x 05 Other  combniations
(Mar. 18, 2022  10:20 PM)originalzankye Wrote: 6 x 01, 6 x 02 , 4 x 03 , 4 x 04 , 4 x 05

Thank you very much!
Probability of RBV28

On youtube, I can confirm 3 kinds of box.
1st pattern Zaenkye's

2nd pattern black valkyrie, 5 gold valkyrie 1, 5 Achiles, 5 Dragon and 4 others

3rd pattern 6 Dragon, 5 Valkyrie, 5 Achiles and 4 of each others.
In light of BU continuing the DB system, I do find myself warming up to this RBV more, since it has plenty of stuff that'll still be useful, now that we aren't moving to another new Burst system.

Anyway, the pull I want the most is probably between the Black Ultimate Valkyrie for the looks and... well, because it's Ultimate Valkyrie. The other one I want is Tempest Achilles for that black Tempest, and especially because of that silver +Z attachment, still my most wanted part of this set by far. I suppose the red Sword frame would look nice on a stock Achilles too.