[Product]  B-193 Booster Ultimate Valkyrie.Lg.V'-9

(Dec. 17, 2021  4:22 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2021  3:58 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: I agree. At this point we really just need a right spin guilty. And I could see why a slower driver like ds’ (ul’ is actually pretty fast just not as fast as xtreme and definitely not ev’) would help ultimate hit like a wall. But I also feel like sometimes slower drivers aren’t enough to pull of the KO, that’s just me though. I don’t know if ultimate has a self burst risk, but if it does belial2 should help. If there is no self burst risk then I wonder if perseus’s outward weight could benefit it.

Ul' definitely has some speed to it, but I was thinking of good drivers that, as you said, aren't as fast as X' and Ev'. As for Ultimate, it seems to need dash drivers to compensate for its high recoil, so if one were to use stationary setups, the Belial2 core would likely be required.
That’s true. Being stationary means more consistent and harder hits so you’d need something with more burst resistance, plus the top tier stamina on belial2 is something that doesn’t hurt to have.
Wow, tbh Ultimate Valkyrie is my most satisfying attack type bey to play. Strong lock strong hit, 100% worth every penny.
So, anyone has their hands on Ultimate Valkyrie might want to make testings for it?
(Dec. 21, 2021  10:28 AM)Shoyo Wrote: So, anyone has their hands on Ultimate Valkyrie might want to make testings for it?

I have tried this out please use high mode with ultimate Valkyrie when up against greatest Raphael it actually hits the layer.

I have only tested in the standard stadium though. Any bey for that matter just use high mode against Raphael the guy is perma high mode with a high driver. A bey looses stamina when attacks reach the layer.
My Ultimate Valkyrie just broke Guilty Blade in half. I did not expect this
My biggest fear has come, Ultimate blade clear part are very easy to break, mine already cracked because of Rage
(Dec. 26, 2021  12:36 PM)WickedHero Wrote: My biggest fear has come, Ultimate blade clear part are very easy to break, mine already cracked because of Rage

https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Whine-a...our-breaks
(Dec. 26, 2021  12:36 PM)WickedHero Wrote: My biggest fear has come, Ultimate blade clear part are very easy to break, mine already cracked because of Rage

You shouldn’t assume because of your experience that a part is easy to break. There are many factors that factor into a part breaking, such as how much it’s used and what it’s used against.
My Ultimate Valkyrie finally arrived, and... wow, the Ultimate blade feels very similar to the Dangerous blade, both in terms of shape and design.
(Dec. 28, 2021  2:37 AM)BladerGem Wrote: My Ultimate Valkyrie finally arrived, and... wow, the Ultimate blade feels very similar to the Dangerous blade, both in terms of shape and design.

Ultimate blade is much better. Dangerous blade contact point is just to high, while ultimate is perfect.  But careful when battling Rage, Ultimate can wreck Guilty but the clear plastic can be wreck by Rage.
Anyone recommend any drivers for Ultimate? The stock wastes stamina too quick and it scrapes a ton lol
(Mar. 12, 2022  8:38 PM)WorldKai Wrote: Anyone recommend any drivers for Ultimate?  The stock wastes stamina too quick and it scrapes a ton lol

Xtreme'; I suggest pairing it with Nexus+S.