[Product]  B-191 Overdrive SP Starter Set

(Sep. 27, 2021  2:25 PM)Kaizoku Burst Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2021  2:22 PM)Haydenjhart Wrote: i dont live i  japan so i have to buy it for 80 cuse those are the only good beyblades and proseries is taking forever for wave 3

I don't live in Japan, either. I bought both B-190 and B-191 and they cost me roughly $75 and $105 respectively (about $25 and $62 in shipping). That's the cost of importing. Do the math - they're both about $40-$50 in Yen.

that means the second one costs more in shipping than the base value.
(Sep. 27, 2021  6:57 AM)(Blank) Wrote: I hope the prominence armor fits with the other phoenixes, it would be a waste if they weren't. I think it's unlikely, but people also thought a DB phoenix was unlikely. Yet here we are

Please no. Just think about how top heavy it would be. That's terrifying. imagine union on infinite. Like how would that even work? The logistics of overlapping- series parts is...
Complicated at best.
(Sep. 27, 2021  2:51 PM)Beybladedb Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2021  2:25 PM)Kaizoku Burst Wrote: I don't live in Japan, either. I bought both B-190 and B-191 and they cost me roughly $75 and $105 respectively (about $25 and $62 in shipping). That's the cost of importing. Do the math - they're both about $40-$50 in Yen.

that means the second one costs more in shipping than the base value.

It's a significantly larger parcel, and it weighs more.

EDIT: Cripes, I just saw my mistake. I flipped the prices.
(Sep. 27, 2021  5:14 AM)Deathscyther04 Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2021  5:33 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: This set is very good. Dangerous might be the best right attack bey now. Its also thick with all the gears its going to weight a bit and belial II core is going to use alot for right spin combos like how bahamut is spam for lefts. All might is gimmicky but looks fun it might be good too.  Now as for phoenix the armor look thick its nice that now we can make the armor stay longer on the bey it was my only issue with both dead And revive the armor come off way to fast cause I enjoyed phoenix with the armor alot so win win for me personally. I can already see astral Spriggan Over/Giga Bearing' 0 armor , Promimence phoenix giga drift 9 armor theirs also the bahamut & belial 2 core combos too be spam alot. And the attack side will be Guilty And dangerous

(Sep. 27, 2021  4:58 AM)JCE_13 Wrote: Not every number 1-10 has been released, and definitely not in order haha.

I meant to quote Gold Dragruler's post involving a combo for Prominence Phoenix.

Oops yea i meant 10,  didnt realize the 9 mistake thx For the correction haha
Since phoenix shield is very thick, i wonder how much it weight
(Sep. 27, 2021  4:37 PM)WickedHero Wrote: Since phoenix shield is very thick, i wonder how much it weight

It should weigh quite a bit, considering how heavy prior Phoenixes were. The standard for DB Beys is around 70-80 grams, so I’m expecting it to reach 85 with the Armor included.
Would the armor have metal? Would it be like Perfect Phoenix or just revive because of the color scheme, then do you think they'll release another phoenix bey as a prize bey and it'll be like Dead Phoenix. You can create Profanity Phoenix
(Sep. 28, 2021  1:37 AM)(Blank) Wrote: Would the armor have metal? Would it be like Perfect Phoenix or just revive because of the color scheme, then do you think they'll release another phoenix bey as a prize bey and it'll be like Dead Phoenix. You can create Profanity Phoenix

I don't think we will get a dead pheonix style pheonix, and I dont think the armour has metal

I might be wrong
(Sep. 28, 2021  2:23 AM)Lucha Burst Wrote:
(Sep. 28, 2021  1:37 AM)(Blank) Wrote: Would the armor have metal? Would it be like Perfect Phoenix or just revive because of the color scheme, then do you think they'll release another phoenix bey as a prize bey and it'll be like Dead Phoenix. You can create Profanity Phoenix

I don't think we will get a dead pheonix style pheonix, and I dont think the armour has metal

I might be wrong
Yea, it doesn't look like it had metal. Kinda looks like rubber, imagine the armor just randomly spin stealing when the gimmick activates LMAO
(Sep. 28, 2021  2:25 AM)(Blank) Wrote:
(Sep. 28, 2021  2:23 AM)Lucha Burst Wrote: I don't think we will get a dead pheonix style pheonix, and I dont think the armour has metal

I might be wrong
Yea, it doesn't look like it had metal. Kinda looks like rubber, imagine the armor just randomly spin stealing when the gimmick activates LMAO

rubber on the armour would only make it come off easier, it'd be cool tho
(Sep. 28, 2021  2:25 AM)(Blank) Wrote:
(Sep. 28, 2021  2:23 AM)Lucha Burst Wrote: I don't think we will get a dead pheonix style pheonix, and I dont think the armour has metal

I might be wrong

No, no metal or rubber. Since its so thick, all of it are plastic

I also wonder when the shield ejected, does Prominance phoenix has better stamina or worse because less weight? Because all of old phoenix stamina is actually last longer when the armor ejected, might be because phoenix base layer without armor is so round
(Sep. 28, 2021  3:41 AM)WickedHero Wrote:
(Sep. 28, 2021  2:25 AM)(Blank) Wrote: Yea, it doesn't look like it had metal. Kinda looks like rubber, imagine the armor just randomly spin stealing when the gimmick activates LMAO

No, no metal or rubber. Since its so thick, all of it are plastic

I also wonder when the shield ejected, does Prominance phoenix has better stamina or worse because less weight? Because all of old phoenix stamina is actually last longer when the armor ejected, might be because phoenix base layer without armor is so round

I'd imagine it loses a little bit of stamina. It has to take a hit for the shield to come off, and then it loses a bit of OWD.
(Sep. 28, 2021  3:59 AM)Kaizoku Burst Wrote:
(Sep. 28, 2021  3:41 AM)WickedHero Wrote: No, no metal or rubber. Since its so thick, all of it are plastic

I'd imagine it loses a little bit of stamina. It has to take a hit for the shield to come off, and then it loses a bit of OWD.

What i was trying to say is, with or without shield which one has more stamina. Old revive phoenix has better stamina without the armor
(Sep. 24, 2021  1:50 PM)Kaizoku Burst Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2021  1:43 PM)StookyWaffles Wrote: Ok. Upon closer inspection (of the cgi trailer Takara dropped awhile back) how the stopper deploys is by rotating outwards, counterclockwise. Meaning that to push it back, you'd have to push the disc the same way you'd disassemble the Bey normally, or it'd have to move like that when hit. Basically, you'd have to hit it super hard for it to burst, which will probably be difficult anyway.

And this was the same with the Cho-Z burst stoppers, too. While they could be retracted by pushing the "wings" back in, you could also just do so by disassembling.

Nah I'd say it's different in action - with Cho-Z awakening the only way to burst the bey in actual battle was pushing wings in bc deactivating burst stoppers just by pushing disc to 'burst point' required quite an absurd force which is definitely impossible to appear in any actual battle, but with Belial II core it's gonna be otherwise since there's no other way to deactivate its burst stopper, my guess is it'll give burst resistance of dash driver+double chassis on that last click.
(Oct. 04, 2021  10:06 AM)SomebodyUnknown Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2021  1:50 PM)Kaizoku Burst Wrote: And this was the same with the Cho-Z burst stoppers, too. While they could be retracted by pushing the "wings" back in, you could also just do so by disassembling.

Nah I'd say it's different in action - with Cho-Z awakening the only way to burst the bey in actual battle was pushing wings in bc deactivating burst stoppers just by pushing disc to 'burst point' required quite an absurd force which is definitely impossible to appear in any actual battle, but with Belial II core it's gonna be otherwise since there's no other way to deactivate its burst stopper, my guess is it'll give burst resistance of dash driver+double chassis on that last click.

I have both Cho-Z Valkyrie and Cho-Z Achilles with the Burst Wings, and I've never had to apply any noticeable additional force during assembly to get the Burst Wings to retract.
(Oct. 04, 2021  2:05 PM)Kaizoku Burst Wrote:
(Oct. 04, 2021  10:06 AM)SomebodyUnknown Wrote: Nah I'd say it's different in action - with Cho-Z awakening the only way to burst the bey in actual battle was pushing wings in bc deactivating burst stoppers just by pushing disc to 'burst point' required quite an absurd force which is definitely impossible to appear in any actual battle, but with Belial II core it's gonna be otherwise since there's no other way to deactivate its burst stopper, my guess is it'll give burst resistance of dash driver+double chassis on that last click.

I have both Cho-Z Valkyrie and Cho-Z Achilles with the Burst Wings, and I've never had to apply any noticeable additional force during assembly to get the Burst Wings to retract.

Beyblades are not really hands plus they were not spinning when you pushed them in I presume?
(Sep. 28, 2021  4:23 AM)WickedHero Wrote:
(Sep. 28, 2021  3:59 AM)Kaizoku Burst Wrote: I'd imagine it loses a little bit of stamina. It has to take a hit for the shield to come off, and then it loses a bit of OWD.

What i was trying to say is, with or without shield which one has more stamina. Old revive phoenix has better stamina without the armor

It had more stamina with the armour. 
Because of OWD with the armour

How can it get more stamina after losing OWD?
(Oct. 04, 2021  2:05 PM)Kaizoku Burst Wrote:
(Oct. 04, 2021  10:06 AM)SomebodyUnknown Wrote: Nah I'd say it's different in action - with Cho-Z awakening the only way to burst the bey in actual battle was pushing wings in bc deactivating burst stoppers just by pushing disc to 'burst point' required quite an absurd force which is definitely impossible to appear in any actual battle, but with Belial II core it's gonna be otherwise since there's no other way to deactivate its burst stopper, my guess is it'll give burst resistance of dash driver+double chassis on that last click.

I have both Cho-Z Valkyrie and Cho-Z Achilles with the Burst Wings, and I've never had to apply any noticeable additional force during assembly to get the Burst Wings to retract
Seems like you didn't understand what I meant - pushing wings in from outside is obviously the only way to burst the bey in battle, if you try to deactivate burst stopper just by turning disc to bey's 'burst point' without pushing in those outer wings, it'll require notable amount of force to do so and it's definitely not gonna happen in actual battle, honestly idk why you mentioned assembly, this process has nothing to do with burst stoppers, well if your CZA and CZV layers' burst stoppers are relatively easy to deactivate without pushing outer wings in there might be something wrong with them, bc I have all 3 CZ awakening beys and they're all super hard to disassemble in awakened state without doing latter
(Oct. 05, 2021  11:49 AM)SomebodyUnknown Wrote:
(Oct. 04, 2021  2:05 PM)Kaizoku Burst Wrote: I have both Cho-Z Valkyrie and Cho-Z Achilles with the Burst Wings, and I've never had to apply any noticeable additional force during assembly to get the Burst Wings to retract
Seems like you didn't understand what I meant - pushing wings in from outside is obviously the only way to burst the bey in battle, if you try to deactivate burst stopper just by turning disc to bey's 'burst point' without pushing in those outer wings, it'll require notable amount of force to do so and it's definitely not gonna happen in actual battle, honestly idk why you mentioned assembly, this process has nothing to do with burst stoppers, well if your CZA and CZV layers' burst stoppers are relatively easy to deactivate without pushing outer wings in there might be something wrong with them, bc I have all 3 CZ awakening beys and they're all super hard to disassemble in awakened state without doing latter

You know what, you're actually 100% right. When I wrote my initial comment I misunderstood what the OP was saying. They originally said that there doesn't seem to be any way to retract the burst stoppers externally, but I didn't apply it to the context of an actual battle.
T Club has their video on the set up! Check it out

PS: remember kiddos don't judge a beys performance off stock alone
(Oct. 06, 2021  3:28 AM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote: T Club has their video on the set up! Check it out

PS: remember kiddos don't judge a beys performance off stock alone
I know we should not judge by videos alone, but Dangerous Belial seems to have very Bad Stamina, even worse than Savior Valkyrie
(Sep. 16, 2021  2:52 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: does anyone know how much this will cost?

whole sale i gottem for $35 i pre ordered 5
(Oct. 06, 2021  3:53 AM)Makinghistory1 Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2021  2:52 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: does anyone know how much this will cost?

whole sale i gottem for $35 i pre ordered 5

u sure its legit?, beware of scam tho
(Oct. 06, 2021  4:07 AM)WickedHero Wrote:
(Oct. 06, 2021  3:53 AM)Makinghistory1 Wrote: whole sale i gottem for $35 i pre ordered 5

u sure its legit?, beware of scam tho

I’m sure all my stores products come from them!