[Product]  B-190 DB All-in-One Set

Looks like both beys in this set are anime canon (Except parts a bit different)
I won't pick up this set its really expensive but I might get the b-191 special starter for its value compared to the b-190 set where only one thing is good which is the roar Bahamut on metal drift
I had it pre-ordered but had to cancel it because of some unexpected stuff. That said I'm still good to go on B-191. I'll just pick up B-190 in a couple of weeks. I still want that black stadium so I don't have to keep "borrowing" the white one from my kids.
Here is our Unboxing, Review, and Battle video for the new B-190 Beyblade DB All-in-One Set! The recolor versions were nice! We will also do full battles using the Metal Drift to see how it will perform and if it will cause any damage to the teeth.
(Oct. 01, 2021  4:30 PM)IrvRai Wrote: Here is our Unboxing, Review, and Battle video for the new B-190 Beyblade DB All-in-One Set! The recolor versions were nice! We will also do full battles using the Metal Drift to see how it will perform and if it will cause any damage to the teeth.

As much as I hate that we got Metal Drift before Drift' ever existed, I'd wager dollars to donuts it works great with that Bahamut build since there aren't any teeth to worry about. I imagine RBH.Ov.MDr-6 would perform pretty well.
METAL DRIFT VS DRIFT DRIVER!
Roar Bahamut Giga Metal Drift-0 Versus Roar Bahamut Giga Drift-0
10 rounds in regular Takara Tomy Stadium, 5 rounds in DB BeyStadium, 5 rounds in Anime Stadium
(Oct. 01, 2021  4:30 PM)IrvRai Wrote: Here is our Unboxing, Review, and Battle video for the new B-190 Beyblade DB All-in-One Set! The recolor versions were nice! We will also do full battles using the Metal Drift to see how it will perform and if it will cause any damage to the teeth.
Wasn’t the set delayed to October 9th? How were you able to get ahold of them before the release date?
(Oct. 02, 2021  1:06 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
Wasn’t the set delayed to October 9th? How were you able to get ahold of them before the release date?
No this set wasnt delay only the starter one
(Oct. 02, 2021  2:28 PM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2021  1:06 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Wasn’t the set delayed to October 9th? How were you able to get ahold of them before the release date?
No this set wasnt delay only the starter one
I see. Good to know that since I ordered both.
The Bahamad layer & chip is used in the show. Idk why he suddenly decided to switch up.
Got my hands on the set, recolors look nice
(Oct. 04, 2021  9:22 PM)originalzankye Wrote:
Got my hands on the set, recolors look nice

Very good! And I agree, the recolours actually look a lot better IRL than their official image renders. I think it's also cool that both recolours are actually relevant to the show as well, even if Belial's ends up being short-lived.
I'm a noob here, but I do have two questions about this Dynamite Belial that came with this set.

First, does it support a high mode at all? I can't get the driver to bite when trying to swap it to high mode. The way the forge disc is seated seems to be preventing it from reaching the teeth.

Second, and this is more important to me, I assembled Perfect Gear Belial using the regular DB release, but I'd prefer to slap all those nifty gears onto this recolor version in the interest of being, like, a really cool guy. But the V-gear (the round metal bit that snaps onto the driver) does not want to come off. Any tricks to getting it loose without breaking the driver? Or is it on there forever?
(Oct. 14, 2021  6:47 PM)n00bBeybladeDad Wrote: I'm a noob here, but I do have two questions about this Dynamite Belial that came with this set.

First, does it support a high mode at all? I can't get the driver to bite when trying to swap it to high mode. The way the forge disc is seated seems to be preventing it from reaching the teeth.

Second, and this is more important to me, I assembled Perfect Gear Belial using the regular DB release, but I'd prefer to slap all those nifty gears onto this recolor version in the interest of being, like, a really cool guy. But the V-gear (the round metal bit that snaps onto the driver) does not want to come off. Any tricks to getting it loose without breaking the driver? Or is it on there forever?

All DB releases so far support High Mode. Outside of using +L though, there's not much reason to consider it. There's no reason for this release to be incapable of it, though I'd suggest checking the tabs on the core and make sure they're firmly secured in place. If those tabs aren't pressed inwards the driver won't fit and the bey won't assemble, as the driver won't be able to meet the teeth at all on at least one side.

+V should be removable by pressing lightly on the metal and twisting it counter-clockwise (as seen by looking at the bottom of the driver). That little press inward makes it a lot easier to remove.
(Oct. 14, 2021  6:47 PM)n00bBeybladeDad Wrote: I'm a noob here, but I do have two questions about this Dynamite Belial that came with this set.

You didn't assemble it properly, you can try looking at videos about the product and they'll say how to assemble/disassemble it and change it to high mode etc. 
Watch a video on Savior Valkyrie and it'll teach you how to put the Valkyrie gear onto Venture and off it.
So I just got this set, and.....
My metal drift is amazing. I can launch this thing hard with a flat launch and it doesn’t even get close to the ridge. I even tried it against same spin atomic (tempest and then right astral on over atomic), and....
It managed to beat it. However, I’ve heard Perseus makes a large impact on same spin, so I need to see if Perseus allowed metal drift to beat atomic or what. I used a double grip to launch both at the same time by the way.
(Oct. 18, 2021  8:37 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: So I just got this set, and.....
My metal drift is amazing. I can launch this thing hard with a flat launch and it doesn’t even get close to the ridge. I even tried it against same spin atomic (tempest and then right astral on over atomic), and....
It managed to beat it. However, I’ve heard Perseus makes a large impact on same spin, so I need to see if Perseus allowed metal drift to beat atomic or what. I used a double grip to launch both at the same time by the way.

What stadium did you use?
(Oct. 20, 2021  3:24 AM)SCapri Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2021  8:37 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: So I just got this set, and.....

What stadium did you use?

Standard. It’s the one where performance matters most anyways.