[Product]  B-190 DB All-in-One Set

(Sep. 18, 2021  2:49 AM)drippy drip Wrote: i love the bahamut recolor it looks like a decepticon

Transformers! More than meets the eye!
Well the recent episode just gave me more of a reason to buy this. Ngl tho, that Bahamut looks fire. MDr is just bruh , you might as well just release Dr' and get it over with.
(Sep. 18, 2021  7:50 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Well the recent episode just gave me more of a reason to buy this. Ngl tho, that Bahamut looks fire. MDr is just bruh , you might as well just release Dr' and get it over with.

I haven't seen the new episode yet, what changed your mind?
(Sep. 18, 2021  10:26 PM)BladerGem Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2021  7:50 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Well the recent episode just gave me more of a reason to buy this. Ngl tho, that Bahamut looks fire. MDr is just bruh , you might as well just release Dr' and get it over with.

No spoilers here I want you to enjoy the amazingness yourself, you'll love the episode, it was pure perfection and I can see why you want to buy the set now, DeltaZakuro!
(Sep. 18, 2021  10:26 PM)BladerGem Wrote:

Spoilers Ahead
They made golden belail for a reason yall. In the anime full gear belial turns gold for no reason, and i think this gold belial is supposed to be like the anime idk
(Sep. 25, 2021  1:20 AM)Attila Wrote: They made golden belail for a reason yall. In the anime full gear belial turns gold for no reason, and i think this gold belial is supposed to be like the anime idk

I think it's supposed to represent Bell and Belial's bond. Kinda like Gold Turbo, or maybe DB Beys can enter Gold Turbo Idk really. All I know is that it looks sick

This is what bugs me so much about the new Metal Drivers.

We don't even have Dash versions yet. Nobody asked for this.
(Sep. 25, 2021  1:45 AM)Kaizoku Burst Wrote:

This is what bugs me so much about the new Metal Drivers.

Thats the only complaint i have with this set. If you're gonna make an already good driver unburstable then make it so it doesnt break teeth while its at it. Honestly should've released Drift' if they wanted to make it more powerful.
(Sep. 25, 2021  1:47 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Sep. 25, 2021  1:45 AM)Kaizoku Burst Wrote: This is what bugs me so much about the new Metal Drivers.

Thats the only complaint i have with this set. If you're gonna make an already good driver unburstable then make it so it doesnt break teeth while its at it. Honestly should've released Drift' if they wanted to make it more powerful.

The reason they made stuff metal cap was that they didn't want everyone to use dash drivers everywhere and therefore limited it to some specific layers which have no teeth (or double chassises)
The all might gimmick seems a bit too overkill imo like free spin, bound gimmick, mode change, gear compatible ect.
(Sep. 26, 2021  9:04 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: The all might gimmick seems a bit too overkill imo like free spin, bound gimmick, mode change, gear compatible ect.

I mean dnagerous belial in it's entirity is overkill, the dangerous blade has rubber and metal, it's compatible with gears that add metal and rubber, all might can change modes, have 2 gears, free spin and bound gimmick, Belial is the most overkill bey i have ever seen.
(Sep. 26, 2021  9:04 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: The all might gimmick seems a bit too overkill imo like free spin, bound gimmick, mode change, gear compatible ect.

The mysterious "overdrive system" is just TT throwing things at the wall and making them stick. I hope there's more of a theme with the inevitable other overdrive system releases...

...at least it's not boring.
(Sep. 27, 2021  12:23 AM)NoNotYou Wrote:

The mysterious "overdrive system" is just TT throwing things at the wall and making them stick. I hope there's more of a theme with the inevitable other overdrive system releases...

what even is the overdrive system? fused drivers with flippable metal pieces?
(Sep. 27, 2021  12:27 AM)Lucha Burst Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2021  12:23 AM)NoNotYou Wrote: The mysterious "overdrive system" is just TT throwing things at the wall and making them stick. I hope there's more of a theme with the inevitable other overdrive system releases...

what even is the overdrive system? fused drivers with flippable metal pieces?

It's what the Belial 2 Core and the All-Might driver are labled under. My guess is they're parts whos mode changes based on spin speed. The High and Low mode feature of All-Might could be part of that as well, but we can't say that for certain until another Overdrive Bey is released.
(Sep. 27, 2021  1:03 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2021  12:27 AM)Lucha Burst Wrote: what even is the overdrive system? fused drivers with flippable metal pieces?

It's what the Belial 2 Core and the All-Might driver are labled under. My guess is they're parts whos mode changes based on spin speed. The High and Low mode feature of All-Might could be part of that as well, but we can't say that for certain until another Overdrive Bey is released.

I kind of hope your guess is correct, gimmicks that change based on spin speed would be really cool
(Sep. 26, 2021  8:19 AM)GreaterLonginus Wrote:
(Sep. 25, 2021  1:47 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Thats the only complaint i have with this set. If you're gonna make an already good driver unburstable then make it so it doesnt break teeth while its at it. Honestly should've released Drift' if they wanted to make it more powerful.

The reason they made stuff metal cap was that they didn't want everyone to use dash drivers everywhere and therefore limited it to some specific layers which have no teeth (or double chassises)

Do Metal Drivers use a stronger spring?
(Sep. 27, 2021  12:45 PM)Kaizoku Burst Wrote:
(Sep. 26, 2021  8:19 AM)GreaterLonginus Wrote: The reason they made stuff metal cap was that they didn't want everyone to use dash drivers everywhere and therefore limited it to some specific layers which have no teeth (or double chassises)

Do Metal Drivers use a stronger spring?

They use the same spring as dash drivers.
(Sep. 27, 2021  2:02 PM)TitaniumNinja74 Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2021  12:45 PM)Kaizoku Burst Wrote: Do Metal Drivers use a stronger spring?

They use the same spring as dash drivers.

That's what I thought, which is why I have trouble making sense of the following comment:

(Sep. 26, 2021  8:19 AM)GreaterLonginus Wrote: The reason they made stuff metal cap was that they didn't want everyone to use dash drivers everywhere and therefore limited it to some specific layers which have no teeth (or double chassises)

If they didn't want everyone to use Dash Drivers everywhere, why would they use Dash springs in Metal Drivers?
No the springs in metal drivers are tighter than dash drivers aka better burst resistance.
(Sep. 27, 2021  3:01 PM)Beybladedb Wrote: No the springs in metal drivers are tighter than dash drivers aka better burst resistance.

Is this confirmed? I thought it was the same ‘ spring with a metal cap that was supposed to make the combo stronger than a regular ‘ combo.
(Sep. 27, 2021  3:18 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2021  3:01 PM)Beybladedb Wrote: No the springs in metal drivers are tighter than dash drivers aka better burst resistance.

Is this confirmed? I thought it was the same ‘ spring with a metal cap that was supposed to make the combo stronger than a regular ‘ combo.

I am pretty sure because you can take a dash driver and a metal cap driver say mds and ds' now just click them one and burst them with your hand and do the same with each and you will see the difference if they were same strength teeth won't be shredded

No metal drivers are not tighter than Dash Drivers, an example can be with Guilty with MDs VS Ds', you feel stronger clicks on Destroy Dash than you would on Metal Destroy, Metal Drivers have the tendency to slide on a lot of stuff rather than Dash.
(Sep. 27, 2021  5:41 PM)originalzankye Wrote:

No metal drivers are not tighter than Dash Drivers, an example can be with Guilty with MDs VS Ds', you feel stronger clicks on Destroy Dash than you would on Metal Destroy, Metal Drivers have the tendency to slide on a lot of stuff rather than Dash.

Also the fact that the tabs on the metal drivers are smaller than the standard and dash caps. A poorly executed measure to prevent teeth wear.