[Product]  B-19 Burst BeyStadium

That's weird that they would release such a gimmicky stadium so soon, when they just released balance and stamina at this point in MFB. I guess this is Burst though and Burst is already pretty gimmicky on its own so maybe you are right. And yeah, if it is more enclosed, this would take the KO away from attack types, leveling the playing field between them and defense type a bit. I don't know why they would make walls that knock down though, because I dont think you could ever get a KO in this stadium, because the bey would probably burst while it is knocking down the wall, or at least on any bey to bey contact immediately after that. Maybe the walls give just so they wont immediatly burst the bey, but they still take KO's away. Maybe it would be a good official stadium that would give more types a chance to shine, or maybe it would make defense types OP. We'll know for sure in less than 3 weeks!
Hmm, my thought on the yellow pieces was that Beyblades could be knocked out through them, but that the wall in the center of each was designed to trigger bursting. Guess we'll know really soon.
these coming soon like panels...Rub me the wrong way...Though curious, hope the Stadiums will be quite comfy to play in. Though that is a personal perspective on the stadiums...As the last stadium didn't cut it for me...
That portable stadium is ok but needs less resistance on the exits after they have been unclipped. As is, it is almost imposible to score a KO even on the second hit because they just don't open wide enough. KOing up and out of the staium is actually easier.

Also, thankyou very much for your insight, Kai-V. I had speculated much the same as you much earlier in this thread but had not put nearly the same level of thought into how it would effect the new generation beyblades. That was a most interesting and informative read.
(Aug. 05, 2015  2:00 PM)Kai-V Wrote: A new stadium to be released on October 19th 2015 for approximately 2,000 yen, or less.

Black and yellow, apparently.
I believe the actual date should be October 17th , Takara Tomy normally releases newer stuff on Saturdays. On Oki site says Scheduled to ship Oct 19th because probably is more convinient to put the orders together on that date.
The sad thing about these gimmick stadiums is that while they seem really fun they usually aren't worth importing, at least for me. Too much money for something that isn't totally necessary to the game. Which is a shame, because if Kai-V's predictions of a stadium that focuses on Burst finishes are true, that could be a really fun Stadium. Looking forward to seeing footage of it though!
(Oct. 07, 2015  4:45 AM)originalzankye Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2015  2:00 PM)Kai-V Wrote: A new stadium to be released on October 19th 2015 for approximately 2,000 yen, or less.

Black and yellow, apparently.
I believe the actual date should be October 17th , Takara Tomy normally releases newer stuff on Saturdays. On Oki site says Scheduled to ship Oct 19th because probably is more convinient to put the orders together on that date.

yes the official release date is on 17th
Here is a better image of the stadium, as well as the other beys that are comming this month, I just saw them here https://twitter.com/kurokawa_nue/status/...44/photo/1 on Twitter. Smile

[Image: Xcnbkuv.jpg]
These are looking very awesome!!!
The stadium looks very nice!!!
HOLY MOTHER OF GOD!!!!!!!
THAT IS SOOOOOOO COOOOOOOL
FRICKIN SERIOUSLY COOL!!!!!
(Oct. 07, 2015  2:28 PM)gankoba Wrote: HOLY MOTHER OF GOD!!!!!!!
THAT IS SOOOOOOO COOOOOOOL
FRICKIN SERIOUSLY COOL!!!!!

LOL

I'm impressed by the looking of the stadium... It's like a cage or something. Apparently no Over Finishes?
The November release bey looks so cool! Apparently it's a stamina type, or rather meant to be. The Odin is meant to be attack
What the hell is that hah. The yellow walls seem to be inside the transparent cover, so there is no way that falls down when hit, but then why even add them ... And are the red buttons on the top supposed to be knocked out or really just buttons to clamp down something like the rest of the red buttons ? And there seems to be only one exit, really.

Thank you for posting that picture, BeyGa. Everyone, I would just ask that you comment on the Beyblades in their own topics, not here, since this is for the stadium hah.
I'll post up translations later, gotta get my wife to read the hard parts for me, lol. I'll post up an overview of the sweet stuff coming up
The purpose of those yellow walls is to cause spin loss or bursting when they are hit. You can remove them to reduce the likelihood of that happening by first unscrewing the red screws on top. They can also be repositioned, including putting them directly in front of the exits.
Guess translations are not needed, lol! Wow you guys work fast!

Insta death walls though! Not sure wether that's the coolest thing ever, or incredibly stupid and annoying
(Oct. 07, 2015  2:39 PM)gankoba Wrote: Guess translations are not needed, lol! Wow you guys work fast!

Insta death walls though! Not sure wether that's the coolest thing ever, or incredibly stupid and annoying

At least they can be removed! And I think they will incentivize attackers in a stadium that seems to not favour them, which is good.

Also, the ridge is uneven! Crazy. Looking forward to it.
Dink! Dink!
BOOM!

Sound effects of when a bey is pushed to the wall, I'm gonna buy one!! Sounds like fun!
BTW @[BeyGa], could you please share the source of the image? And make sure to attribute news and images posted here in the future ^^
(Oct. 07, 2015  2:44 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Also, the ridge is uneven! Crazy. Looking forward to it.

OK, that just sounds like a mess of too many gimmicks hah. One exit near which the Tornado Ridge's circle is made into an oval to seemingly lead Beyblades over it and into the exit more easily, and then walls everywhere to weaken one-minute-solo-spin Beyblades even more ? Even if they can be removed, the ridge certainly cannot be fixed, so that was already one drop too many in the vase in my opinion. I doubt I will buy that, I prefer the recent Bakuten Shoot stadiums I got hah.
Awesome. Thanks a lot BeyGa. So pumped! Only 10 more days!!!

(Oct. 07, 2015  2:55 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I prefer the recent Bakuten Shoot stadiums I got hah.
Yeah that one you posted looks super awesome. Totally getting it if I can find it for a reasonable price
(Oct. 07, 2015  2:54 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: BTW @[BeyGa], could you please share the source of the image? And make sure to attribute news and images posted here in the future ^^

woops, sorry, my bad... ^^'
I already edited the post with the source link I saw the image. Wink