[Product]  B-189 Booster Guilty Longinus.Kr.MDs-2

(Sep. 03, 2021  6:55 AM)GhostFox Wrote:
(Sep. 03, 2021  5:22 AM)originalzankye Wrote:

Gotta say that after seeing this video, Longinus will really dominate the meta and break it, look at how it defeated Jet Wyvern!! The best sparking release to date! /s

Really hope we see better for videos that come next week lol

Wait,
was this a joke?
Jet (IMO) was definitely NOT the best of sparking...

/s is usually used to indicate sarcasm, so yes, they were joking.
(Sep. 03, 2021  6:55 AM)GhostFox Wrote:
(Sep. 03, 2021  5:22 AM)originalzankye Wrote:

Gotta say that after seeing this video, Longinus will really dominate the meta and break it, look at how it defeated Jet Wyvern!! The best sparking release to date! /s

Really hope we see better for videos that come next week lol

Wait,
was this a joke?
Jet (IMO) was definitely NOT the best of sparking...

Ngl this time Longinus doesnt have any hype at all.
(Sep. 03, 2021  4:35 AM)Chickenbot1000 Wrote:
(Aug. 24, 2021  4:58 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: They rly reskinned rage and slapped sum more metal on it. Like cmon. The 2 things I’m looking forward to are how good the l gear will be and how many beys this will break in high mode, cuz let’s b real, it’ll be vise leopard with metal contact points

Aren't all of the Longinus beys just the previous one with more metal and aesthetic of either lost or nightmare longinus?
Nah, there’s been variety. Nightmare was totally different from lost, bloody had 4 main contact points instead of 2, zwei was much smoother and less jagged than previous iterations, and rage seems like a mix of nightmare and zwei, and it brought a lot of purple into the line. Guilty is just rage with 4 heads. Basically the same driver and everything.
Guilty adds heads on the underside of the layer though
(Sep. 03, 2021  4:47 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Sep. 03, 2021  4:35 AM)Chickenbot1000 Wrote: Aren't all of the Longinus beys just the previous one with more metal and aesthetic of either lost or nightmare longinus?
Nah, there’s been variety. Nightmare was totally different from lost, bloody had 4 main contact points instead of 2, zwei was much smoother and less jagged than previous iterations, and rage seems like a mix of nightmare and zwei, and it brought a lot of purple into the line. Guilty is just rage with 4 heads. Basically the same driver and everything.
I suppose, but Guilty has an evolution of nine, and is the first Longinus to have smash attacks. I just find it reductive to call it "Just rage with more metal". Though, I will give you Metal Destroy. Metal destroy is dumb.
I think metal destroy will preform almost exactly like destroy'
(Sep. 03, 2021  5:19 PM)Dread hades12 Wrote: I think metal destroy will preform almost exactly like destroy'

just 1 or 2 gram heavier.
Metal Destroy may be good on the Bahamut DB core
(Aug. 11, 2021  9:23 PM)You ask me it looks like lost Longinus on crack Wrote:
(Aug. 11, 2021  9:16 PM)Limetka Wrote: First Longinus I'm skipping. It just looks like they added 2 more heads to Rage... I even thought the leaks were fake and some fan made this in photoshop lol. Overall a really unoriginal and boring design.

Yeah, it's basically Rage and Zwei squished together.
(Sep. 03, 2021  5:19 PM)Dread hades12 Wrote: I think metal destroy will preform almost exactly like destroy'

Considering it's the exact same driver with a metal cap, yes, yes it will perform exactly like destroy'.
Just wondering, do heavier beys cause rubber tips to wear down quicker?
I think so because more weight means more force pushing the rubber tip into the stadium wearing it down. But that also means that it will act more aggressive.
(Sep. 04, 2021  2:25 PM)Dread hades12 Wrote: I think so because more weight means more force pushing the rubber tip into the stadium wearing it down. But that also means that it will act more aggressive.

dang that's actually pretty smart you need a heavy enough bey and it'll get to wearing in no time but that also makes for more aggressive movements...
So in order to awaken rubber drivers you need a heavy bey or
DB blade like guilty
Probably. I watched Initial D earlier and the R-32 keeps wearing its front tires out due to the heavy front section of the car.
29,22 g for Karma is a bit underwhelming (expected something like ~31 g), ngl, but no scraping on awakened Variable'?? Fair enough, that makes me forget about weight lol. And 17,15 g for Guilty is absolutely insane - nowhere near my expectations (13,5-15 g), this is heavier than any DB Blade, Sparking Ring and GT Base (which are all supposed to be the heaviest in average among those 3 types of parts due to its shape) ever released. This big weight difference with other Blades still makes my a hope that this bey won't end up being to DB what stock Zwei was to GT (despite still having only 2 teeth)
(Sep. 05, 2021  6:56 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:

Some quick math using the weights from this video tells us that we've officially broken the 90 gram barrier. The new heaviest combo is Guilty Longinus Nexus S Charge Metal 0, which is a bit over 92 grams. Pretty crazy
If that's the case, then if a Season 7 ends up happening then beys will be like in the hundreds.
With Karma being just 29 grams, this definitely isn't going to be a good disk. Tapered had the same problem with weight but it had a good enough shape to make Bearing relevant again. While I can't imagine something with the shape of Nine being useful unless it was heavy.
(Sep. 05, 2021  11:42 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: If that's the case, then if a Season 7 ends up happening then beys will be like in the hundreds.

Now I want a season 7 for that alone, just the idea of seeing our first ever 100 gram Beyblade.
I don't get it, why there is a big gap in longinus teeth?