[Product]  B-189 Booster Guilty Longinus.Kr.MDs-2

(Aug. 12, 2021  4:19 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: My thoughts:

Core - Somewhat nice-looking Core design, although it looks a little bit too crowded.

Blade - Probably my favourite Longinus part so far, it's probably gonna tear apart Vanish and Mirage.

Disk - Not really much to say other than cool design and name.

Driver - And here I thought that every DB Bey was going to have a new original Driver. Oh well. At least it'll be good on Lucifer II and Bahamut.

Armour - Unless it's a recolour, the Armour doesn't interest me much.

L Gear - It sucks that it can only be used in High Mode, but I always like the gap that High Mode created, so now I have a competitive reason to use Belial in High Mode.

It can only be used in High Mode?! My disappointment is great Unhappy
(Aug. 12, 2021  4:40 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:

Core - Somewhat nice-looking Core design, although it looks a little bit too crowded.

Blade - Probably my favourite Longinus part so far, it's probably gonna tear apart Vanish and Mirage.

Driver - And here I thought that every DB Bey was going to have a new original Driver. Oh well. At least it'll be good on Lucifer II and Bahamut.

L Gear - It sucks that it can only be used in High Mode, but I always like the gap that High Mode created, so now I have a competitive reason to use Belial in High Mode.

At least we'll have the S-gear on Nexus to make high mode a bit more interesting, right?
(Aug. 12, 2021  4:40 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:

Actually.... That's a nice thing! Use the 2 armor on Longinus with L gear so it will have 11 dragon heads.

Ah wait... It replaces the 2 armor... my bad.
(Aug. 12, 2021  6:51 AM)Kiryu Kazuma Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2021  4:40 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: It can only be used in High Mode?! My disappointment is great Unhappy

Actually.... That's a nice thing! Use the 2 armor on Longinus with L gear so it will have 11 dragon heads.

Ah wait... It replaces the 2 armor... my bad.

You can't it's exclusive feature for Dynamite blade
https://beyblade.takaratomy.co.jp/parts?id=DI174
Dynamite Belial perfect gear
[Image: E8g8TxuVoAQ4cmm.jpeg]

Guilty Longinus part description
Part images

I have a mix feeling for perfect Belial and Guilty Longinus, the box art for guilty makes it looks soo damn good but the stock image make it looks plain like an average what would everyone expect as Longinus and the design is basically Zweix3 performance wise we all know what's gonna happen. Perfect Belial on the other hand it looks cool just the color scheme makes it look odd

PS I can already expect Guilty bahamut.Ov.MX-0 to be good
(Aug. 12, 2021  7:54 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: https://beyblade.takaratomy.co.jp/parts?id=DI174
Dynamite Belial perfect gear
[Image: E8g8TxuVoAQ4cmm.jpeg]

Guilty Longinus part description
Part images
I have a mix feeling for perfect Belial and Guilty Longinus, the box art for guilty makes it looks soo damn good but the stock image make it looks plain like an average what would everyone expect as Longinus and the design is basically Zweix3 performance wise we all know what's gonna happen. Perfect Belial on the other hand it looks cool just the color scheme makes it look odd

Perfect Belial looks good, it's very thick with all the upgrades. Guilty Longinus, on the other hand... we'll have to wait until it's tested to see if it'll be any good. I doubt it'll outclass Rage, but whether or not it's better than Bloody is going to take some time to figure out.
The Karma Disk kinda looks like the Nine Disk from Lost Longinus.
Hopefully Karma is like Giga in terms of height so this doesn't turn into scrapemaster after slapping Jl' on it. Overall I hope this combo on a decent attack driver would be just as metabreaking as Rage was in Sparking so it compensates obvious laziness in this release (Metal Destroy and High-Mode-only compatibility of L gear), in particular if Longinus core won't have that stupid super-duper thick and strong teeth but in quantity of only 2 and will get just a normal 3/4 strong Belial-like clicks instead, that'd be absolutely great (though I do realize there's very low chance of this happening)
I can't stop laughing. Guilty looks almost exactly like those fake leaks of an RB DB Longinus from a few months back, which is essentially just Nightmare, Rage and Zwei fused together via photoshop.

It isn't the worst beyblade design I've seen, but its a pretty lazy design as far as evos are concerned.
(Aug. 12, 2021  10:16 AM)Shido-kun Wrote: I can't stop laughing. Guilty looks almost exactly like those fake leaks of an RB DB Longinus from a few months back, which is essentially just Nightmare, Rage and Zwei fused together via photoshop.
It actually the Guilty Longinus
(Aug. 12, 2021  10:16 AM)Shido-kun Wrote: I can't stop laughing. Guilty looks almost exactly like those fake leaks of an RB DB Longinus from a few months back, which is essentially just Nightmare, Rage and Zwei fused together via photoshop.

It isn't the worst beyblade design I've seen, but its a pretty lazy design as far as evos are concerned.

True lol, i still cant like the 2 head dragon slapped together
TT is very clever, you know guys. They really know how to trick people and force them to do things they actually don't want to do or don't like.
The reason why they made the L-Gear a high mode -only part is because they already knew from the beginning on that the people won't use high mode competitively (because it isn't even that competitive). So to "force" people to use high mode, they decided to make the very last upgrade part of Belial high mode-only, and now look! We are here talking about this funny situation.
I get that you all aren't happy about Perfect Belial being high mode only, but when you don't like high mode, why even use it one time or show it off? You wanted Hasbro to do high mode, despite that most of you wouldn't use it at all for most of the time. So try to have at least a bit of understanding for TT's decision making this. I think it's cool and interesting. 😉

Beside that, the Longinus is just OKAY for me. Metal Destroy was completely irrelevant, no need to even think about doing it at all. Name is still lame (nice rhyme from me, lol), instead Karma would have been very good (to reference Lui's lost to Bell in Ep. 2).
Man, even Extinction, the rumored and false name sounds better than those two, especially better than "Guilty". Whatever. Not mad about 2 tbh. But the Blade and Core have an odd design in my eyes. I miss the purple from the last Longinuses, really.
I hope that it will perform good in general, maybe it will outclass Rage, maybe not. I will go with NR. 2.
Also a very interesting release date if you ask me (hope that won't bring me problems at all, please).
Guilty looks good its basically zwei And rage doing the fusion dance to become guilty. I see a bit of lost And nightmare their too speaking of nightmare wish they did that gimmick again with this one where the Dragon heads meet each other to literally make it like a one spear.  But still cool like vanish the box art work looks better than the actual bey which is funny lol
(Aug. 12, 2021  5:01 AM)WickedHero Wrote: Guilty Bahamut Ov Ds'-0, will be so Op

Nah I think Venture+V will be used instead
Not sure if its just me, but it feels like Guilty's ontact sharper sides are kinda...idk, blocked compared to Zwei and Rage?

And the fact that this one has 4 heads like Bloody worries me.
(Aug. 15, 2021  8:43 AM)Shido-kun Wrote: Not sure if its just me, but it feels like Guilty's ontact sharper sides are kinda...idk, blocked compared to Zwei and Rage?

You can also see the front head of those 2 contact point are actually plastic with silver paint, only the body is metal
(Aug. 15, 2021  9:48 AM)WickedHero Wrote:
(Aug. 15, 2021  8:43 AM)Shido-kun Wrote: Not sure if its just me, but it feels like Guilty's ontact sharper sides are kinda...idk, blocked compared to Zwei and Rage?

You can also see the front head of those 2 contact point are actually plastic with silver paint, only the body is metal
That's not what I meant, I was talking about the parts that you'd want to be contact points doesn't seem like they'll be doing much contact, and the fact this has 4 heads like Bloody makes me think that it'll perform rather poorly compared to Zwei and Rage unless its massive weight is enough to compensate the less agressive contact points.
(Aug. 15, 2021  11:20 AM)Shido-kun Wrote:
(Aug. 15, 2021  9:48 AM)WickedHero Wrote: You can also see the front head of those 2 contact point are actually plastic with silver paint, only the body is metal
That's not what I meant, I was talking about the parts that you'd want to be contact points doesn't seem like they'll be doing much contact, and the fact this has 4 heads like Bloody makes me think that it'll perform rather poorly compared to Zwei and Rage unless its massive weight is enough to compensate the less agressive contact points.
The leaker's who have the bey say it is stronger than Rage. I think it's due to the weight of the bey. Also the shape is pretty aggressive too.
(Aug. 15, 2021  11:20 AM)Shido-kun Wrote:
(Aug. 15, 2021  9:48 AM)WickedHero Wrote: You can also see the front head of those 2 contact point are actually plastic with silver paint, only the body is metal

I know what you mean. Guilty feel more rounded than rage tbh. I just want to pointed out most of the direct contact point is plastic
In other words Please don't suck guilty Longinus 🙏🥺🤣
I kind of predicted this whole high mode only situation. I said I wanted Dynamite to have a high mode only evolution gear, but that’s when we thought that the F gear was Low mode only. I thought that the gear from the stamina type would be m a stamina mode exclusive and the gear from the attack bey would be an attack mode exclusive too. I never thought they’d do this, where only one of them is Mode exclusive and the other can be used anytime.
I honestly kind of like it? It's a way to keep it balanced, honestly. Perfect Belial (or just F-Gear + L-Gear with the Dynamite Blade. . . let's be honest with ourselves) would be a nightmare otherwise.