[Product]  B-188 Astral Spriggan Customize Set

The Spriggan core won't be an issue we just will put a dash on it (its much a dash driver festival at this point with the good ones lol) its the heaviest core & dual spin as well now minus perseus whos the heaviest, like its partner an crime Valkyrie it needs to be tested on combos . Overall its a solid release everything with Spriggan is good aside from quattro which needs more testing but it the most fun driver out of all burst imo.
Yeah I agree

I think destroy' would be good on astral spriggan

Because it could dish out some major damage and not lose clicks
So I tried a few combos out and these are the ones I found to be the most strongest (imo)

Astral Bahamut.Over.Drift-0 (Low Mode)
Astral Spriggan.Giga.Destroy'-2 (Right Spin, Low Mode)
Astral Spriggan.Tapered.Zone'+Z-6 (Low Mode)

These are just some of the strongest ones I'm able to come up with so far. I'll do more later maybe.
(Aug. 09, 2021  11:38 AM)SomebodyUnknown Wrote: Sadly, looks like first impression about it having bad burst resistance is true, I've seen it bursting like 3-4 times in left spin to stock Savior in nearly 8 minutes of battles with (moderate launch) and those weren't even slow-mo bursts. Spriggan core's teeth look decent (judging on 5-6 reviews showing them) so I'm afraid that the problem is actually Quattro's spring being just like Cm's one, which may make sense - just like in Bearing's case it's most probably TT's way to hinder viability of potentially OP/meta changing driver

Yeah, most likely it's either the driver spring or the disk, or a combination of both.
Another thing is that they wear faster due to them being modified to accommodate LR, this happens with or without the input of a Metal Driver
(Aug. 09, 2021  7:58 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Just got my Astral Spriggan set and I'm here to rate everything in the set
Hold up, how did you get the set so fast? Aside from Amazon.JP (which I assume costs a lot to get that quick of shipping for), I don’t see how you managed to get the set so quickly.
(Aug. 10, 2021  1:19 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2021  7:58 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Just got my Astral Spriggan set and I'm here to rate everything in the set
Hold up, how did you get the set so fast? Aside from Amazon.JP (which I assume costs a lot to get that quick of shipping for), I don’t see how you managed to get the set so quickly.

He's their a millionaire or he used Malloftoys. (If it's the first option, can I have some Beys?)
(Aug. 10, 2021  1:19 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:

Pre-ordered
(Aug. 10, 2021  12:30 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Another thing is that they wear faster due to them being modified to accommodate LR, this happens with or without the input of a Metal Driver

I don't understand how the teeth wear, isn't it the same concept with Requiem? I have Requeim for many years now it's teeth still very good.
(Aug. 10, 2021  2:13 AM)WickedHero Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2021  12:30 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Another thing is that they wear faster due to them being modified to accommodate LR, this happens with or without the input of a Metal Driver

I don't understand how the teeth wear, isn't it the same concept with Requiem? I have Requeim for many years now it's teeth still very good.

With that kind of teeth then yeah they do wear quicker. It's pretty much like Requiem and even Legend and Cho-Z had the same issue.
(Aug. 10, 2021  2:16 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2021  2:13 AM)WickedHero Wrote: I don't understand how the teeth wear, isn't it the same concept with Requiem? I have Requeim for many years now it's teeth still very good.

With that kind of teeth then yeah they do wear quicker. It's pretty much like Requiem and even Legend and Cho-Z had the same issue.

Hmm i never had this issue ever, what makes them wear faster lol? Is it the height? It cant be the plastic material because it's the same with every other bey.
(Aug. 10, 2021  2:34 AM)WickedHero Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2021  2:16 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: With that kind of teeth then yeah they do wear quicker. It's pretty much like Requiem and even Legend and Cho-Z had the same issue.

Hmm i never had this issue ever, what makes them wear faster lol? Is it the height? It cant be the plastic material because it's the same with every other bey.

For Cho-Z, Legend and Requiem at least the teeth were not as wide on some spots (the first few clicks, if memory serves) since the teeth had to turn to facilitate dual-spin. Since they're less wide, they're a little more fragile

My Legend Spriggan's teeth are a little worn, but my Cho-Z's teeth haven't worn down and I've been using Zeta' on it for a while, so just be careful I guess
(Aug. 10, 2021  2:16 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2021  2:13 AM)WickedHero Wrote: I don't understand how the teeth wear, isn't it the same concept with Requiem? I have Requeim for many years now it's teeth still very good.

Mine havent arrive yet. Can you change the driver mode without unclick the core?

(Aug. 10, 2021  3:24 AM)StookyWaffles Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2021  2:34 AM)WickedHero Wrote: Hmm i never had this issue ever, what makes them wear faster lol? Is it the height? It cant be the plastic material because it's the same with every other bey.

For Cho-Z, Legend and Requiem at least the teeth were not as wide on some spots (the first few clicks, if memory serves) since the teeth had to turn to facilitate dual-spin. Since they're less wide, they're a little more fragile

My Legend Spriggan's teeth are a little worn, but my Cho-Z's teeth haven't worn down and I've been using Zeta' on it for a while, so just be careful I guess

Yeah my Requiem is still going strong with its teeth. I think i might ended same like Requiem for me.
(Aug. 10, 2021  3:38 AM)WickedHero Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2021  2:16 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: With that kind of teeth then yeah they do wear quicker. It's pretty much like Requiem and even Legend and Cho-Z had the same issue.

Mine havent arrive yet. Can you change the driver mode without unclick the core?

Yeah you can.
(Aug. 10, 2021  3:39 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2021  3:38 AM)WickedHero Wrote: Mine havent arrive yet. Can you change the driver mode without unclick the core?

Yeah you can.

Glad to hear it

(Aug. 09, 2021  9:50 PM)originalzankye Wrote:
got my hands on it

Waiting for you to do it againts Rage, this will really test the burst
BeybladeGeeks Just did a review on Astral Spriggan
Zankeyes review on Asrtal Spriggan
(Aug. 12, 2021  9:24 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: Zankeyes review on Asrtal Spriggan

He already posted it here, lol
(Aug. 12, 2021  9:25 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2021  9:24 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: Zankeyes review on Asrtal Spriggan

He already posted it here, lol

some one beat me to it Lol okay
Lol i just realized, the reason why our expectation so high with Astral Spriggan burst resistance is because since Cho z - World, Spriggan always get Dash Driver ang this will be the first time Spriggan get regular driver since Requiem.
(Aug. 13, 2021  5:04 AM)WickedHero Wrote: Lol i just realized, the reason why our expectation so high with Astral Spriggan burst resistance is because since Cho z - World, Spriggan always get Dash Driver ang this will be the first time Spriggan get regular driver since Requiem.
Omg I just realized it, yeah cho-z came with zeta' lord came with dimension' and world came with unite' so this might have a different result but I wanna think if this going to be a meta breaker since astral spriggan is spriggan Requiem on roids
(Aug. 13, 2021  5:53 AM)ayggdrasilgy Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2021  5:04 AM)WickedHero Wrote: Lol i just realized, the reason why our expectation so high with Astral Spriggan burst resistance is because since Cho z - World, Spriggan always get Dash Driver ang this will be the first time Spriggan get regular driver since Requiem.
Omg I just realized it, yeah cho-z came with zeta' lord came with dimension' and world came with unite' so this might have a different result but I wanna think if this going to be a meta breaker since astral spriggan is spriggan Requiem on roids

That's what i thought, so it's actually decent for balance type with no dash driver.
quatro' 's eventual release will break the meta
(Aug. 13, 2021  11:15 PM)geekouts Wrote: quatro' 's eventual release will break the meta

That’s assuming that burst continues
Not to mention everything after Requiem had a burst stopper in some way