[Product]  B-188 Astral Spriggan Customize Set

(Jul. 12, 2021  11:36 AM)WickedHero Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2021  11:30 AM)Shido-kun Wrote: >ragnaruk random booster
>valkyrie starter
>longinus probably a random booster
>spriggan customize set

End my suffering, pls.

Dont worry, longinus is confirmed to be booster

Another leakers say, Astral Blade seems to have some sort of burst stopper.
Most Spriggans are nearly unburstable, so couldn't care less.
Quantum (assuming that’s what Qt means) have a gimmick akin to Zeta or is it like Unite and Merge?
(Jul. 12, 2021  11:49 AM)TitanDragon Wrote: Quantum (assuming that’s what Qt means) have a gimmick akin to Zeta or is it like Unite and Merge?

Probably like Zeta, since Fafnir and Valkyrie driver inspired from God season, Spriggan will mostly follow

Thing currently we dont know is what or how many others bey come with spriggan, leaker says it mostly just recolor bey no new bey aside Spriggan.
(Jul. 12, 2021  11:51 AM)WickedHero Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2021  11:49 AM)TitanDragon Wrote: Quantum (assuming that’s what Qt means) have a gimmick akin to Zeta or is it like Unite and Merge?

Probably like Zeta, since Fafnir and Valkyrie driver inspired from God season, Spriggan will mostly follow

So Spryzen will go back to having clockwise (attack, defense, and stamina) and counterclockwise (attack, defense, and stamina) modes?
(Jul. 12, 2021  11:53 AM)TitanDragon Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2021  11:51 AM)WickedHero Wrote: Probably like Zeta, since Fafnir and Valkyrie driver inspired from God season, Spriggan will mostly follow

So Spryzen will go back to having clockwise (attack, defense, and stamina) and counterclockwise (attack, defense, and stamina) modes?

Yes, probably if it use new Zeta itteration
(Jul. 12, 2021  11:54 AM)WickedHero Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2021  11:53 AM)TitanDragon Wrote: So Spryzen will go back to having clockwise (attack, defense, and stamina) and counterclockwise (attack, defense, and stamina) modes?

Yes, probably if it use new Zeta itteration

Let’s pray it does, I missed that gimmick
I also wouldn't surprise if the set only come with 3 beys. Since this is might be the cheapest Customize set

Even cheaper than Superking Triple Booster set, Tempest Dragon

If you look closely to Astral Spriggan its seems different than 10 armor, it has more yellow sticker on the arrow side and has difference texture. Probably a mistake from leakers. Spriggan might come with new armor (4,5 or 8)
(Jul. 12, 2021  11:36 AM)WickedHero Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2021  11:30 AM)Shido-kun Wrote: >ragnaruk random booster
>valkyrie starter
>longinus probably a random booster
>spriggan customize set

End my suffering, pls.

Dont worry, longinus is confirmed to be booster

I think it’s the Chip gimmick not the Blade. From the big picture of Spriggan you can see something white coming out of the Chip and going into the disk area, which is probably the burst stopper. Plus, if the burst stopper isn’t a chip gimmick, what else would the chip gimmick be? (Sarcasm Begins) HMMMM YES ANOTHER GIMMICK FOR SPRIGGAN PLEASE! (Sarcasm Ends)

(Jul. 12, 2021  11:51 AM)WickedHero Wrote:

Thing currently we dont know is what or how many others bey come with spriggan, leaker says it mostly just recolor bey no new bey aside Spriggan.
I think it’ll be more like Dimension than Zeta, Or maybe it’ll be a mix between both. Zeta on a height changing tip maybe?
(Jul. 12, 2021  2:24 PM)Orbit Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2021  11:36 AM)WickedHero Wrote: Dont worry, longinus is confirmed to be booster

I think it’s the Chip gimmick not the Blade. From the big picture of Spriggan you can see something white coming out of the Chip and going into the disk area, which is probably the burst stopper. Plus, if the burst stopper isn’t a chip gimmick, what else would the chip gimmick be? (Sarcasm Begins) HMMMM YES ANOTHER GIMMICK FOR SPRIGGAN PLEASE! (Sarcasm Ends)

(Jul. 12, 2021  11:51 AM)WickedHero Wrote: Probably like Zeta, since Fafnir and Valkyrie driver inspired from God season, Spriggan will mostly follow

I think it’ll be more like Dimension than Zeta, Or maybe it’ll be a mix between both. Zeta on a height changing tip maybe?

According to leakers, burst stopper is on the core, with big blue triangle shape
(Jul. 12, 2021  2:24 PM)Orbit Wrote: I think it’s the Chip gimmick not the Blade. From the big picture of Spriggan you can see something white coming out of the Chip and going into the disk area, which is probably the burst stopper.
The white part no it's not a burst stopper it's a disc prongs the blue part no there's no burst stopper visible in the layer unless they made it like gen weight which I doubt happens
They seem to be adding little gifts to the beys this year huh?
Looking at the pictures, the bey seems to be a very close recreation of requiem. The disk looks very similar to 0 and personally I'm betting we're gonna get another mode change driver.
(Jul. 12, 2021  3:08 PM)USN Wrote: Looking at the pictures, the bey seems to be a very close recreation of the requiem. The disk looks very similar to 0 and personally, I'm betting we're gonna get another mode change driver.

yes looking at the photos the disk seems like 0 but it's now 0 2.0. The tip is impossible to properly speculate without the bottom view.
(Jul. 12, 2021  11:47 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2021  11:36 AM)WickedHero Wrote: Dont worry, longinus is confirmed to be booster

Most Spriggans are nearly unburstable, so couldn't care less.

I wouldn't say nearly I would say mediocrly
(Jul. 12, 2021  11:55 AM)WickedHero Wrote: I also wouldn't surprise if the set only come with 3 beys. Since this is might be the cheapest Customize set

If you look closely to Astral Spriggan its seems different than 10 armor, it has more yellow sticker on the arrow side and has difference texture. Probably a mistake from leakers. Spriggan might come with new armor (4,5 or 8)

Prime Beymaster said 4 or 5. Don’t know which since he said both on Instagram
(Jul. 12, 2021  4:33 PM)TitanDragon Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2021  11:55 AM)WickedHero Wrote: I also wouldn't surprise if the set only come with 3 beys. Since this is might be the cheapest Customize set

bruh astral spriggan is such a lit name and i love the design, i looked it up lol
(Jul. 12, 2021  4:33 PM)TitanDragon Wrote:

Probably 4 since the stickers equally on both side
(Jul. 12, 2021  3:43 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2021  11:47 AM)g2_ Wrote: Most Spriggans are nearly unburstable, so couldn't care less.

I wouldn't say nearly I would say mediocrly
I wouldn't honestly. World is very hard to burst, one of the hardest. Cho-Z Spriggan's gimmick was definitely the best out of the three. Lord was great too.
(Jul. 12, 2021  4:53 PM)JCE_13 Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2021  3:43 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: I wouldn't say nearly I would say mediocrly
I wouldn't honestly. World is very hard to burst, one of the hardest. Cho-Z Spriggan's gimmick was definitely the best out of the three. Lord was great too.

*Sighs* I never thought I'd have to say this but
Please don't hurt me spriggan fans
(Jul. 12, 2021  4:05 AM)KinkoUsagi Wrote: Very regal looking. Love it! Only issue I have are the two screws -- I wish they had given it stickers.

So that the white pegs can move when you change Spriggan's spin direction. The screws on top allow room for the mechanism without geting in the way of the locks.
(Jul. 12, 2021  5:04 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2021  4:53 PM)JCE_13 Wrote: I wouldn't honestly. World is very hard to burst, one of the hardest. Cho-Z Spriggan's gimmick was definitely the best out of the three. Lord was great too.

*Sighs* I never thought I'd have to say this but
Please don't hurt me spriggan fans
I used to dislike Spriggan line until Requiem, after that Spriggan always in the meta
(Jul. 12, 2021  11:55 AM)WickedHero Wrote: I also wouldn't surprise if the set only comes with 3 beys. Since this is might be the cheapest Customize set

Even cheaper than the Superking Triple Booster set, Tempest Dragon

If you look closely at Astral Spriggan it seems different than 10 armour, it has a more yellow sticker on the arrow side and has a different texture. Probably a mistake from the leakers. Spriggan might come with new armour (4,5 or 8)
3 beys would be a triple booster not a customize set... unless it is a triple booster which is unknown.
That Spriggan looks really nice, and also really really faithful to Spriggan Requiem, like of all the evolutions Spriggan has had, this is the closest to being a callback to a predecessor as it can get. The other mode with the black sorta looks like the left spin mode of World Spriggan. Astral Spriggan sounds fine, although I don't know why, it's oddly mismatching, but we have had names like "Acid Anubis" before, so whatever.

The chip gimmick is no doubt doing to be dual spin switching, but I noticed that both sides have white tabs sticking out, which probably change positions depending on the spin, the gaps between the blue parts are probably much wider than usual so it accommodates both spins.

That new Ov disk looks great, very round, reminiscent of the 0 disk, in a way, again another callback to Spriggan Requiem.

I can't say much for the Qt driver, nor do I have any ideas on the name. Some people have guessed "Quantum", but that would be "Qn". Knowing Burst's weird driver names like "Quest" or "Just", they'll probably call it "Quit" or "Quite" or even "Quiet".
I would'nt be surprised if the driver is call quit, quite or quiet lol. We got as mention Just, quest, moment, never, kick And shot as driver names lol. Jokes aside hope its. Fun driver with mode change i enjoyed zeta just for that not great but fun
Celestial Spriggan would have been a better name