[Product]  B-188 Astral Spriggan Customize Set

Releasing early August for 3960 yen.

Expected to include the S Gear upgrade for Dynamite Belial.

UPDATE:

(Jul. 14, 2021  4:02 PM)JoMario67 Wrote: Official pictures of Astral Spriggan and the Customize Set:
[Image: 4904810173731_ca4e536bc4604858a5497d0c912cf097.jpg]
[Image: 4904810173731_a1fbea8bafa74ec1a3bf2b2a93a85602.jpg]
[Image: 4904810173731_16f340fcad9244e3a74239a381cb34c3.jpg]
[Image: 4904810173731_a141e223f74f44f681de41f0e9cf02c8.jpg]
[Image: 4904810173731_8aacd828107c400e9c497d075f7164a7.jpg]
So it is a "Custimise Set" instead of a "Triple Booster Set" as usual?
Interesting...
The return of customize sets, glad to see it. As for why it appears to replace the triple set this season, I wonder.
finally something expensive I wont buy unlike the triple booster
im exited but I wont be able to buy
(Apr. 07, 2021  8:59 PM)NoNotYou Wrote: The return of customize sets, glad to see it. As for why it appears to replace the triple set this season, I wonder.

Perhaps this is cus they’re making the season really short and burst is on its way out. Just a theory
Friendly reminder that this is a Product Thread, and as such should be used to share or discuss confirmed information. If you wish to discuss rumors or speculation, please head over to the Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation Thread. This thread will be locked until official information comes out about B-188.
Edit: This thread has been reopened upon marutti's request because some minor information has surfaced. Don't spam-ping him to request information, he'll post when he's ready to do so.
Usually the customized set (even though it was usually in Nov before) contains 4 beys with all 4 types, and two of them are new. Perhaps this set also has 2 new Beys and one for Shu while the other is for Goodman? Otherwise his Bey will only be released after October, which is too late for someone who aready appears in the opening.
(Apr. 14, 2021  5:03 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: Usually the customized set (even though it was usually in Nov before) contains 4 beys with all 4 types, and two of them are new. Perhaps this set also has 2 new Beys and one for Shu while the other is for Goodman? Otherwise his Bey will only be released after October, which is too late for someone who aready appears in the opening.

Gwynn was the final antagonist for s4 when he had his evolved bey and his first bey came in a customize set prior to that. It all adds up.
(Apr. 14, 2021  5:03 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: Usually the customized set (even though it was usually in Nov before) contains 4 beys with all 4 types, and two of them are new. Perhaps this set also has 2 new Beys and one for Shu while the other is for Goodman? Otherwise his Bey will only be released after October, which is too late for someone who aready appears in the opening.

That is true. That means that Goodmans bey cannot be a balance type or it should not be at least. 
Just wanted to say that I am a big fan of your 3D printed beys. I am getting into 3D modeling myself and I now know how hard it is.
Yea i'm also guessing rashad bey is coming with Shu's. Plus 2 other good beys this set will sell fast. By the way this Spriggan looks aggressive compared to World now i hope rashad isnt another defense type antagonist if his bey is on comes an this set too
(Apr. 14, 2021  5:25 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: Yea i'm also guessing rashad bey is coming with Shu's. Plus 2 other good beys this set will sell fast. By the way this Spriggan looks aggressive compared to World now i hope rashad isnt another defense type antagonist if his bey is on comes an this set too

Hope he isn't his student. I personally think that first he come and after Shu

(Apr. 14, 2021  5:25 PM)USN Wrote:

That is true. That means that Goodmans bey cannot be a balance type or it should not be at least. 
Just wanted to say that I am a big fan of your 3D printed beys. I am getting into 3D modeling myself and I now know how hard it is.

All can happen
(Apr. 14, 2021  12:16 PM)Beyblade8986 Wrote: Spriggan and someone else

I agree cause spriggan is coming out august it said and that’s why I agree.
Was reading a translated description of the Spriggan gear. As someone said before, it’s for the nexus disk and it adds a bunch of contact points and blades. It’s described as effectively “being another layer”  which probably means that it’ll be pretty large/wide.
I dare TT To Make spriggan super hard to get again!
Hol' up was there a super king customize set or triple set?
(Apr. 17, 2021  1:29 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Was reading a translated description of the Spriggan gear. As someone said before, it’s for the nexus disk and it adds a bunch of contact points and blades. It’s described as effectively “being another layer”  which probably means that it’ll be pretty large/wide.

HA! I knew it. Let's just hope it doesn't give a scraping risk or it'll be almost unusable.
To prevent the thread from going off into speculation about a release that's very far away, this thread is being locked yet again. Refer to my post above to see where speculation should be discussed.
There is more information on this product out there, so I'll open this thread back up.

Reminder as usual that leaked and/or pre-release media is not to be shared anywhere on our platform, and you will be warned and suspended for breaking the rules. You may talk about the content in question, but any form of media is prohibited.

If you're in doubt over whether the content you're planning to post breaks the rules, contact Staff and we can confirm this for you.
Just so we're clear, a "Remodeling Set" is s customize set right?
Astral Spriggan looks pretty cool imo, much better than World (except that mouth, that's gonna be a yikes from me). Blue for the outer core is a bit of an odd choice for spriggan, but it works surprisingly well. And seeing it with a new disk and armor is cool too. Hopefully the driver is brand new, though knowing TT and spriggan I can't get my expectations up...
(Jul. 12, 2021  1:09 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Just so we're clear, a "Remodeling Set" is s customize set right?
Pretty much yeah it the following such as custumize set/triple booster/double booster/reshuffle set/ect
Has there been any info yet on the S Gear? Just wondering.
Some people say the blue on the Spriggan core is bad, but I think it looks pretty cool.
I anticipate Right Spin to look like Legend. It would be boring if both sides were Requiem.
I saw the new Spriggan just now and it looks awesome it has rubber to spin steal and metal like Requrium to attack which is pretty cool, it's probably going to be used comepetivly!
Tbh 3960 JPY is very cheap compare to Customize set. Any info what beys come with spriggan?

Also there is 2 screw on the core. I wonder what is the core gimmick.